African Presence in Pre-Columbian Times

Umm, are you posting drunk again?

California was named after a mythical land described in the book "Las Sergas de Esplandián." Another point, Cortez never saw most of what was eventually named California. The only part he ever visited was two beaches on the southeastern coast of Baja California.

Thats a sad answer. Now answer the question or show proof that Africans did no exist in the Americas prior to Columbus. How did African statues get over here?

I don't need to prove that there were no Martians helping to build the pyramids, you have to prove it happened.

I did. There are African artifacts and writing. The boat has been proven to be able to make it. What do you have other than your disbelief?

..................^^^ LOL... you are the gift that keeps on giving. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

The name "California" was applied to the territory now known as the state of California by one or more Spanish explorers in the 16th century and was probably a reference to a mythical land described in a popular novel of the time: Las Sergas de Esplandián. Several other origins have been suggested for the word "California", including Spanish, Latin, South Asian, and Aboriginal American origins. All of these are disputed.[1]

Origin of the name California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CA really is la la land

:lmao:

Way to be selective. Its OK. It would bother the hell out of me too. :lol:

Know that on the right hand from the Indies exists an island called California very close to a side of the Earthly Paradise; and it was populated by black women, without any man existing there, because they lived in the way of the Amazons. They had beautiful and robust bodies, and were brave and very strong. Their island was the strongest of the World, with its cliffs and rocky shores. Their weapons were golden and so were the harnesses of the wild beasts that they were accustomed to domesticate and ride, because there was no other metal in the island than gold.

La La Land

gosh, how bad is it to know the best years of africa stopped thousands of years ago and only occurred b/c of egypt?

there's no chance that someone traded for african goodies then traded them to the tribesmen in America

that's impossible

Far more likely that a people went from egypt, crossed the Med, then said "fuck It" lets keep going and see whats out there, and didn't die in an ocean they knew nothing about.

California was named after a mythical land described in the book "Las Sergas de Esplandián." Another point, Cortez never saw most of what was eventually named California. The only part he ever visited was two beaches on the southeastern coast of Baja California.

Thats a sad answer. Now answer the question or show proof that Africans did no exist in the Americas prior to Columbus. How did African statues get over here?

thats an asian

:lol:

How about this?

hXsicCf.jpg

The name "California" was applied to the territory now known as the state of California by one or more Spanish explorers in the 16th century and was probably a reference to a mythical land described in a popular novel of the time: Las Sergas de Esplandián. Several other origins have been suggested for the word "California", including Spanish, Latin, South Asian, and Aboriginal American origins. All of these are disputed.[1]

CA really is la la land

Know that on the right hand from the Indies exists an island called California very close to a side of the Earthly Paradise; and it was populated by black women, without any man existing there, because they lived in the way of the Amazons. They had beautiful and robust bodies, and were brave and very strong. Their island was the strongest of the World, with its cliffs and rocky shores. Their weapons were golden and so were the harnesses of the wild beasts that they were accustomed to domesticate and ride, because there was no other metal in the island than gold.

La La Land

gosh, how bad is it to know the best years of africa stopped thousands of years ago and only occurred b/c of egypt?

How bad is it to know you would still be in the Dark ages without the Moors?

La La Land

How bad is it to know you would still be in the Dark ages without the Moors?

zilch

since those times would have ended eventually

And thanks for all the bloodshed. I'm sure the people that buried their families were totally forgiving b/c of the knowledge you brought

thats an asian

Is this an Asian?

MTa4Hae.jpg

or this

OaePtzi.jpg

Last edited:
My grand parents on both sides told me stories of Native American ancestors and also Africans that were here before Europeans found their way over. I am not descended from any of the original Blacks that I know of but I was wondering if anyone else was aware of this?

There is a tribe in Louisiana that won a US court case and was given some of their land back and they are Africans. Officially they are not recognized by the US despite this court case but are recognized by the UN.

RaceandHistory.com - BLACK CIVILIZATIONS OF ANCIENT AMERICA

The experience of the Washitaw Nation (or Ouchita Nation) of the Southern United States is another piece of solid evidence for the fact of pre-Columbian African presence and settlement in the Americas and specifically in the United States. According to an article carried in the magazine, 'The Freedom Press Newsletter, (Spring, 1996), reprinted from Earthways, The Newsleter of the Sojourner Truth Farm School (August, 1995), the Washitaw were
(and still are) a nation of Africans who existed in the Southern U.S. and Mississippi Valley region long before the 16th century Europeans arrived and even before there were "Native Americans" on the lands the Washitaw once occupied and still occupy today.

You're a stupid guy - a racist. And like all racists, you're a complete and utter moron.

There were Negroid people in America before the Asiatics arrived, this is well know, anthropological fact.

BBC News | Sci/Tech | 'First Americans were Australian'

BUT the idiocy you promote that some African group circumnavigated the globe before the Europeans is an absurdity.

The black race in the Americas was indigenous, and related to Australian aborigines rather than to Africans. The Asiatic invaders (American Indians) engaged in a near total genocide of these first people.

My grand parents on both sides told me stories of Native American ancestors and also Africans that were here before Europeans found their way over. I am not descended from any of the original Blacks that I know of but I was wondering if anyone else was aware of this?

There is a tribe in Louisiana that won a US court case and was given some of their land back and they are Africans. Officially they are not recognized by the US despite this court case but are recognized by the UN.

The experience of the Washitaw Nation (or Ouchita Nation) of the Southern United States is another piece of solid evidence for the fact of pre-Columbian African presence and settlement in the Americas and specifically in the United States. According to an article carried in the magazine, 'The Freedom Press Newsletter, (Spring, 1996), reprinted from Earthways, The Newsleter of the Sojourner Truth Farm School (August, 1995), the Washitaw were
(and still are) a nation of Africans who existed in the Southern U.S. and Mississippi Valley region long before the 16th century Europeans arrived and even before there were "Native Americans" on the lands the Washitaw once occupied and still occupy today.

You're a stupid guy - a racist. And like all racists, you're a complete and utter moron.

There were Negroid people in America before the Asiatics arrived, this is well know, anthropological fact.

BUT the idiocy you promote that some African group circumnavigated the globe before the Europeans is an absurdity.

The black race in the Americas was indigenous, and related to Australian aborigines rather than to Africans. The Asiatic invaders (American Indians) engaged in a near total genocide of these first people.

Thanks. I never saw this. I'll hit you back later on the Aboriginals.

..................^^^ LOL... you are the gift that keeps on giving. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

CA really is la la land

What you want me to believe is that Cortez, who never saw California at any time during his entire search for a city made of gold, named it after an island where everything was made of gold because he saw blacks.

Good luck with that.

ok, that makes more sense, and would explain the asian eye slant

still, how would they get here?

I don't need to prove that there were no Martians helping to build the pyramids, you have to prove it happened.

I did. There are African artifacts and writing. The boat has been proven to be able to make it. What do you have other than your disbelief?

There are no pre Colombian artifacts that were made on Mars, nor were they made by Africans. I did like your picture of the Olmec head though, even if your racist idiocy makes you think it is black.

Forum List

Back