AFrench2 Needs to Lose the COVID Gut - Progress Topic

Update today: Got my goal of steps in/calories out and just got home from the gym. I'll weigh myself tomorrow :)
Screenshot_20210308-235858.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210308-235858.png
    Screenshot_20210308-235858.png
    115.7 KB · Views: 30
Guys, I've got to do something about my weight. This damn COVID pandemic has had me put on 20 lbs over the past year. I am going to try and motivate myself by using this topic to keep my daily weight and maybe even just some other journal entries for myself.

Are you on any particular type of diet?

Nope, I just don't eat after 9pm my time and try to eat 3 meals a day for about 2500 calories right now :eek:

Guys, I've got to do something about my weight. This damn COVID pandemic has had me put on 20 lbs over the past year. I am going to try and motivate myself by using this topic to keep my daily weight and maybe even just some other journal entries for myself.

Are you on any particular type of diet?

Nope, I just don't eat after 9pm my time and try to eat 3 meals a day for about 2500 calories right now :eek:

Good luck! Counting calories would drive me nuts.

How tall are you?
I am 5'11''

Clean up your room and make your bed, man! You live like a 12 year old.

:O

Okay, so today I did hit my goal on steps...and just got home from the jog. My 209.2 weight today was after eating breakfast, so tomorrow morning I need to do a weigh-in on an empty stomach. I am trying to get below 200 (baby steps)....

Screenshot_20210309-233831.png

Someone suggested intermittent fasting and I would have to agree. It gives your body a chance to heal up and drop some weight. Get up early and hit the pavement. Start easy then gradually add distance. Follow that with a healthy breakfast nothing processed which america is known for. Eat one more healthy meal then no snacking. No toxic water, I mean soda. The weight will drop for you.

Someone suggested intermittent fasting and I would have to agree. It gives your body a chance to heal up and drop some weight. Get up early and hit the pavement. Start easy then gradually add distance. Follow that with a healthy breakfast nothing processed which america is known for. Eat one more healthy meal then no snacking. No toxic water, I mean soda. The weight will drop for you.
I will try this going forward. I really don't eat from 9pm to 6am or so.

I weight 208.6 right now :eek:

Last edited:
Alright, I did hit my goal today (yesterday) and went to the gym really late in the day.
Screenshot_20210312-001447.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210312-001447.png
    Screenshot_20210312-001447.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 27
Ughh hit my movement goal today and got home from the gym a few mintues ago...but i didn't wanna go.

Good News, Bad News ...
It's good you are conscious of your health and want to improve.
The bad news is that the 'not wanting to go' is going to get worse before it gets better.

Depending on how strict your regimen is, the threshold can be anywhere from one to three months.
You gradually gained the weight, and your body adjusted to that cycle.
When you break that cycle, it has to readjust, and as it really begins to readjust you will feel like shit.

If you can make it past the threshold though, the exact opposite thing starts to happen.
You will feel like shit if you don't work out, and eat well.

Last edited:

Like...Wow! Mon! At leest now wee know wy u post mostly ProgBot tawkin poyntz.

An Oil Free Plant Diet will empty out all the crap from your body.
Replace oil with Vegetable Broth, go back to college and stop talking like a teenager.

The gyms in Texas weren't open? Ours have been open in Nevada since June. In any case, that's only part of the equation. It's mostly what you eat. Calories in, calories out. You have to eat less than what you're burning to lose weight. If you haven't done these things already, cut out soda and junk food completely. You really shouldn't drink alcohol either. You do that alone and you'll lose weight, but you won't really have any muscle tone, so going to the gym is a plus. You don't have to kill yourself with huge weights and stuff (unless that's what you're aiming for). A moderate routine is fine.

Keep the trolling comments out of the thread. If you have nothing constructive to add you don't need to be here

So I just got home a bit ago...the gym was kinda crowded today I stayed like 10 minutes less time than usual. I got my movement goal for the day though. Maybne I'll post a video later...I was 208.8lbs earlier today :eek:

Screenshot_20210314-225230.png

I hit my goal today on movement, and just got back from the gym of 60 minutes. I decided to share a video lol.

Screenshot_20210315-220334.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210315-220334.png
    Screenshot_20210315-220334.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 27

Forum List

Back