Afghanistan August 31 deadline

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Typical Biden cluster.

On one hand: President Biden has 24 hours to decide whether to extend the Aug. 31 deadline to withdraw troops from Afghanistan — as he also prepares to face frustrated G7 leaders, who have been left scrambling to evacuate their own citizens in the chaos.

Biden reportedly has 24 hours to decide on extending Aug. 31 Afghanistan deadline

Meanwhile, on the other hand: Taliban leaders rejected a suggestion from President Biden that American forces might remain past an Aug. 31 deadline.

Taliban Reject Extended Deadline as U.S. Races to Finish Evacuation.

Typical Biden cluster.

On one hand: President Biden has 24 hours to decide whether to extend the Aug. 31 deadline to withdraw troops from Afghanistan — as he also prepares to face frustrated G7 leaders, who have been left scrambling to evacuate their own citizens in the chaos.

Biden reportedly has 24 hours to decide on extending Aug. 31 Afghanistan deadline

Meanwhile, on the other hand: Taliban leaders rejected a suggestion from President Biden that American forces might remain past an Aug. 31 deadline.

Taliban Reject Extended Deadline as U.S. Races to Finish Evacuation.
Ah 24 hours. Plenty of time for Joe to change his mind three or four times. (-:

31st of August will mean we will not be able to save all of our people. I knew we were stupid - I did not know we were so unbelievable stupid.

Last edited:
Clusterfuck Joe just threw our G7 allies under the bus and surrendered to terrorists.

Joe just gave a briefing a few minutes ago and everything is cool.
The G-7 team are all on the same page going forward
There was no dissent.
The evacuation from AFG is running like clockwork

Joe just gave a briefing a few minutes ago and everything is cool.
The G-7 team are all on the same page going forward
There was no dissent.
The evacuation from AFG is running like clockwork
i’ve got some ocean front propert in arizona…if you buy that i’ll throw the golden gate in too

This is the greatest military disaster in the history of the US. It's just astounding to watch the incompetence. It's so egregious that it has to be planned. You don't just leave 85 billion dollars in military hardware in a country and then leave without plans to evacuate your own people.

This is the greatest military disaster in the history of the US. It's just astounding to watch the incompetence. It's so egregious that it has to be planned. You don't just leave 85 billion dollars in military hardware in a country and then leave without plans to evacuate your own people.
“Never underestimate Joe‘s ability to screw things up”-Barry Hussein.

I don't think anyone is confident we can get all of our citizens out.

So, it'll come to Biden's spine.. and he's proven he has none.

I expect not all the Americans will get out, the Taliban will move to attack, and Biden will pay them billions of dollars for the rest of the people. Biden will fund Taliban terrorism.. again.

There'll be many ugly pictures coming from that place after 31st August for Biden

Forum List

Back