Can someone explain the logic of pulling the military out of Afghanistan BEFORE the American citizens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Doesn't it make sense to evac the civilians WHILE there are troops there to PROTECT them?

What do you think will happen to Afghan nationals who cooperated with the USA and American nationals who are contractors?

You think the Taliban will throw them a party?

Well, that way you create a crisis where plane load after plane load of 'fleeing masses' are jam loaded onto carriers, and cargo aircraft, completely unvetted.

It works perfectly if your goal is demographic conquest.

Oh, ok. I get it. Well done. I didnt think that through.

They think they can import new Dem voters from Afghanistan, so instead of an orderly exit, they just want a shitload of warm bodies in a free for all?

Sounds like Dem Commie logic to me.

A report from a UK reporter on the ground this morning said Afghanis outside the airport trying to get in are standing in knee deep sewage it's a disaster.

Oh, ok. I get it. Well done. I didnt think that through.

They think they can import new Dem voters from Afghanistan, so instead of an orderly exit, they just want a shitload of warm bodies in a free for all?

Sounds like Dem Commie logic to me.
EVERYTHING, from redistricting, to election fraud, to open borders is about gaining political advantage.

Listen, in another decade or so you will not see an all red state, you will NEVER see another Repub president. You are being replaced, demographically, judicially, and legislatively.

EVERYTHING, from redistricting, to election fraud, to open borders is about gaining political advantage.

Listen, in another decade or so you will not see an all red state, you will NEVER see another Repub president. You are being replaced, demographically, judicially, and legislatively.
Commies play the long game for sure

Doesn't it make sense to evac the civilians WHILE there are troops there to PROTECT them?

What do you think will happen to Afghan nationals who cooperated with the USA and American nationals who are contractors?

You think the Taliban will throw them a party?

Stand by for a HUGE hostage crisis. Unless the Biden regime just tells all the stranded Americans to fuck off and die, which actually seems pretty likely.

The next split we'll see in the country will be between those who comply with the regime, and those who don't. Elections no longer matter.

The same thing that always happens to people who participate in coercion.

They're always the first to get put in the chopping block. Always!

For some dumb reason they always think they're special and will be exempt from consequences of their own participation while everyone else suffers the aftermath of their handy work. What abunch of dumb asses. lol.

And then when they find out that what actually happens to people who participate in coercion is the polar opposite of all of their hopes and dreams, they get all ascared and mad.

In time, all of the people who are participating in other coercive endeavors will also come to learn the same lesson. History is ripe with example.

Last edited:
The same thing that always happens to people who participate in coercion.

They're always the first to get put in the chopping block. Always!

For some dumb reason they always think they're special and will be exempt from consequences of their own participation while everyone else suffers the aftermath of their handy work.

And then when they find out that what actually happens to people who participate in coercion is the polar opposite of all of their hopes and dreams, they get all ascared and mad.

In time, all of the people who are participating in other coercive endeavors will come to learn the same lesson. History is ripe with example.

Mass executions? Come on, man! We can trust the TALIBAN!

Last week they murdered a woman for not wearing a hijab. They seem reasonable.

A group of a few thousand medieval LITERAL troglodytes are bossing around the most powerful military to ever exist in the history of MANKIND.

BIDEN IS AN UTTER FAILURE. FUCK EVERY SINGLE COMMIE PIECE OF SHIT WHO VOTED FOR HIM.

Mass executions? Come on, man! We can trust the TALIBAN!

Last week they murdered a woman for not wearing a hijab. They seem reasonable.

A group of a few thousand medieval LITERAL troglodytes are bossing around the most powerful military to ever exist in the history of MANKIND.

BIDEN IS AN UTTER FAILURE. FUCK EVERY SINGLE COMMIE PIECE OF SHIT WHO VOTED FOR HIM.

Maybe next time people will mind their own business instead of participating in the coercive whims of imperialist dick heads who see them merely as a disposable utility.

I've no sympathy for people who participate in coercion. Especially when the only thing I get out of the deal is a Patriot Act, a bunch of new government agencies to police everything I do, and some cat wanting to fondle my balls at the airport.

Though, to my credit, I have historically made a consistent effort to explain the consequences of participating in coercion. I've been doing it for years. I've done so as a courtesy to my fellow man. Nobody listens.

At some point people need to accept that they're gonna have to sleep in the bed they made for themselves. Because they're gonna be left to sleep in it anyway. As I said, and correctly so, people who participate in coercion are always the first on the chopping block. They're seen as disposable. Useful idiots..

Last edited:
Who are all these Americans that are still there and why? Has anyone explained this? If it's a bunch of defense contractor types and their Blackwater mercs I don't give two shits what happens to them.

If you listen to the forever war neocons popping off all over cable news entertainment (which is nearly impossible to miss since these are the only folks the networks are collectively giving any airtime, interestingly), all they've been repeating is that nobody is gonna trust us any more.

What they're actually saying is, hey god dammit, nobody's gonna wanna sign up to be a useful idiot in our imperialist endeavors any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back