Affirmative Action Needs to Be Banned (all 50 states)

Wrong on both counts. See what happens when you only listen to liberal media. I've refuted both of thiose many times, including in this thread, which has now gone to 33 pages, so it's difficult to go back and find anything.

SOOOO, once AGAIN, for all the airheads out there, sheltered by their liberal hush hush media >>

1. There are FAR MORE White women victims of AA, then beneficiaries. For every white woman beneficiary, there are dozens (if not hundreds) who are victims - ie. wives, daughters, mothers etc of White males who are victimized, whose incomes are the sam as the Whit male victims.

2. I can't believe that you don't know that Asians are even bigger victims of AA, than Whites. Welcome to the real world.

You are so stupid you don't know when you got fucked. Remember the woman's lib movement? Remember they wanted to work in order to have a better life? At first it worked but slowly the cost of living went up but you and your wife's pay did not for 30 years till eventually the got you and your wife working for the same money you were making by yourself 30 years ago.

So you and your wife work 80 hours to make the same you use to make working 40. The corporations doubled your productivity and made your wife feel like she WON the right to work. Lol
My wife didn't work at all. She stayed home and took care of the little kids All our income came from me. And before that, when my wife was working, she made MORE money that I did (as a microbiologist, in an AA acquired job). So much for your illustrious "fucked" theory.
So aa helped your family?
No, it damaged us - by denying me opportunities,

Note: I am a minority, who could have taken advantage of AA discrimination. I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. I wouldn't live with the DISGRACE of being an AA beneficiary. I could have checked Hispanic, on the AA forms. Never once in 50 years, did I stoop down to do that, I am proud to say.
Sounds more like you hate being part Mexican and desperately wants everyone to see you as a white guy. BTW.....Stop whining.
This shows that one of the things that your lying liberal media routinely withholds from you is that Hispanics are discriminated against in AA almost as much as Whites. when I was discriminated against from AA in my graduate school, only Blacks got assistantships. Everyone else was denied. That included 3 Hispanics (one Mexican, one Puerto Rican, and one myself > 50% Central American) In addition, 2 Asians were also discriminated against (one Korean, one Chinese)

And stop telling me to stop whining. There is no greater whiner in American history that someone who support AA. It is the # 1 whine of all time.

fucking liar ^

You're "lying" about what, dumbsss? Denying the fact that you are one of those crosseyed, inbred retards from
Kentucky?
WOW!! First this baldfaced anti-White RACIST runs down White people. Now he just laid a BIGOT BOMB on 4.4 Million Americans who live in Kentucky. As George H. Bush used to say >> BAD!! BAD!!

No one "ran down" white people in general. An INDIVIDUAL was being addressed. Besides, YOU are probably the most racist, anti immigrant cretin that posts here.
:bsflag: You're a baldfaced anti-White RACIST who runs down White people. Now you just laid a BIGOT BOMB on 4.4 Million Americans who live in Kentucky. Yes, I am anti-immigration, and you should be to, ANd if you had an ounce of decency, and cared about the massive harms that immigration is doing to the American people you would care.

Oh wait a minute. I forgot. You're a liberal who is ordered to avoid all conservative news reporting. So within you little cocoon of liberal censorship, you probably have NO IDEA what all these harms are becasue you liberal reporters don't won't go there, and they avoid that subject like it was Ebola.

As for racism, the only racism going on in America over the past 51 years is affirmative action, and you support it. YOU are the racist fool in this forum, and you dig yourself a deeper hole about it every time you open your mouth. :dig: :slap:

Whatever, , "cra cra". What your delusional
imagination conjures up is of no importance to me at all except to supply an unending source of entertainment.

Frankly. It is no surprise at all that life dealt you a crappy deal, because all that you do is whine about being a victim, and blame AA and the black population as well as immigrants for your abysmal, wretched station in life., while it becomes more obvious with every word that you type that your being a failure is no ones fault but your own.

It is your fault that you failed to be anything but marginal, because just like now, you probably sat around and whined about being passed over as opposed to getting off your lazy ass, and making something happen for yourself.

You will likely end up being carted off to a V.A. mental ward and placed on a 5150, after having a complete mental breakdown.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall and laugh when that day comes.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
As I just told that other AA whiner, you AA supporters are the whiners. You whine about 400 years of oppression to Blacks (which was before your time), and then act like you are still the victims when, of course it is Whites and other races that are. I no, I wouldn't call you delusional. I call you a baldfaced LAIR, because you're too smart to not know that oppression on Blacks stopped 51 years ago, and oppression on Whites (AA) started then.

As for your silly attacks on me, smart readers here know all you're doing is the old attack the messenger when you can't defeat the message tactic. Weak. Very obvioulsy weak. :slap:

You are so stupid you don't know when you got fucked. Remember the woman's lib movement? Remember they wanted to work in order to have a better life? At first it worked but slowly the cost of living went up but you and your wife's pay did not for 30 years till eventually the got you and your wife working for the same money you were making by yourself 30 years ago.

So you and your wife work 80 hours to make the same you use to make working 40. The corporations doubled your productivity and made your wife feel like she WON the right to work. Lol
My wife didn't work at all. She stayed home and took care of the little kids All our income came from me. And before that, when my wife was working, she made MORE money that I did (as a microbiologist, in an AA acquired job). So much for your illustrious "fucked" theory.

Note: I am a minority, who could have taken advantage of AA discrimination. I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. I wouldn't live with the DISGRACE of being an AA beneficiary. I could have checked Hispanic, on the AA forms. Never once in 50 years, did I stoop down to do that, I am proud to say.
Sounds more like you hate being part Mexican and desperately wants everyone to see you as a white guy. BTW.....Stop whining.
This shows that one of the things that your lying liberal media routinely withholds from you is that Hispanics are discriminated against in AA almost as much as Whites. when I was discriminated against from AA in my graduate school, only Blacks got assistantships. Everyone else was denied. That included 3 Hispanics (one Mexican, one Puerto Rican, and one myself > 50% Central American) In addition, 2 Asians were also discriminated against (one Korean, one Chinese)

And stop telling me to stop whining. There is no greater whiner in American history that someone who support AA. It is the # 1 whine of all time.

Us white male liberal progressives see the social justice and benefit of AA. We dont get anything out of it. In fact we know we'll be OK despite it.

You sound like someone who's loosing jobs to coloreds and youre bitter.

Got to break a few eggs to make an omelette. You're an egg.

You're "lying" about what, dumbsss? Denying the fact that you are one of those crosseyed, inbred retards from
Kentucky?
WOW!! First this baldfaced anti-White RACIST runs down White people. Now he just laid a BIGOT BOMB on 4.4 Million Americans who live in Kentucky. As George H. Bush used to say >> BAD!! BAD!!

No one "ran down" white people in general. An INDIVIDUAL was being addressed. Besides, YOU are probably the most racist, anti immigrant cretin that posts here.
:bsflag: You're a baldfaced anti-White RACIST who runs down White people. Now you just laid a BIGOT BOMB on 4.4 Million Americans who live in Kentucky. Yes, I am anti-immigration, and you should be to, ANd if you had an ounce of decency, and cared about the massive harms that immigration is doing to the American people you would care.

Oh wait a minute. I forgot. You're a liberal who is ordered to avoid all conservative news reporting. So within you little cocoon of liberal censorship, you probably have NO IDEA what all these harms are becasue you liberal reporters don't won't go there, and they avoid that subject like it was Ebola.

As for racism, the only racism going on in America over the past 51 years is affirmative action, and you support it. YOU are the racist fool in this forum, and you dig yourself a deeper hole about it every time you open your mouth. :dig: :slap:

imagination conjures up is of no importance to me at all except to supply an unending source of entertainment.

Frankly. It is no surprise at all that life dealt you a crappy deal, because all that you do is whine about being a victim, and blame AA and the black population as well as immigrants for your abysmal, wretched station in life., while it becomes more obvious with every word that you type that your being a failure is no ones fault but your own.

It is your fault that you failed to be anything but marginal, because just like now, you probably sat around and whined about being passed over as opposed to getting off your lazy ass, and making something happen for yourself.

You will likely end up being carted off to a V.A. mental ward and placed on a 5150, after having a complete mental breakdown.

I can see someone complaining that illegals are taking OUR jobs but haven't blacks been in america for hundreds of years? Blacks are as american as apple pie and baseball. For example the blues.
Is there a point somewhere immersed in this ?

As usual your are full of it. AA benefits in this order. white women, asians, Blacks, and finally others. Your little experience doesnt count as proof. You have got to be one of the saddest whiners I have ever experienced on a message board. You suck because you suck. Has nothing to do with AA. Stop whining.

AAP-chart-081514a_1.png

Last edited:
Kentucky?

As I just told that other AA whiner, you AA supporters are the whiners. You whine about 400 years of oppression to Blacks (which was before your time), and then act like you are still the victims when, of course it is Whites and other races that are. I no, I wouldn't call you delusional. I call you a baldfaced LAIR, because you're too smart to not know that oppression on Blacks stopped 51 years ago, and oppression on Whites (AA) started then.

As for your silly attacks on me, smart readers here know all you're doing is the old attack the messenger when you can't defeat the message tactic. Weak. Very obvioulsy weak. :slap:
Oppression just stopped 51 years ago? Lol

You may argue that its the time for AA to end but not that oppression just ended in 1969

I can see someone complaining that illegals are taking OUR jobs but haven't blacks been in america for hundreds of years? Blacks are as american as apple pie and baseball. For example the blues.

Were just waiting for people your age to die. I wonder what germany in 1995 did with their 70 year old Nazis.

Currently, Affirmative Action is banned in only 8 states in the US. These are Oklahoma, New Hampshire, Arizona, Washington, Florida, Nebraska, Michigan, and California. This is preposterous. 42 states still allow this blatant, illegal, racial discrimination to occur. And in the states that DO have bans, some are only partial, covering some AA, but not others.

For example, in Florida, the AA "ban" set up by ex. Governor Jeb Bush in 1999, and still in force, only bans AA in college admissions and state contracting. So White kids wanting to get into college, and businesses seeking state contracts are protected. Nice for them. But not a word in the law about racial and gender AA in job hiring and job promotions. As for whether Florida's AA law covers financial aid, your guess is as good as mine, and that's not too good a guess.

In addition to a nationwide ban on this national disgrace (and ALL aspects of it), I suggest reparations be paid to the victims of this discrimination, who truly have lost large sums of money due to it over the past 50 years, and continue to incur damages$$$$ even in retirement.

I'm quite sure Obama would not be in favor of this, but the Congress should pass a bill and send it to his desk, and force him to veto it, thereby showing the nation, and the world, his identity as a racial discriminator, as well as all those in the Congress who would vote against it.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...-already-have/

http://www.dms.myflorida.com/content...rder99-281.pdf

It just dawned on me that one of the main reasons for high crime is unemployment. I heard a story once about back when ford or gm was in Compton or watts and it was a thriving black community with low crime. The minute the jobs left the crime went up.

We need to double down on AA. Employers should have to hire twice as many as they did before. You'll be alright crybaby
1. The top way to cure American unemployment is a mass deportation program of illegal aliens + an end to work visas. Of course this still won't put Americans (of any race) to work, who just don't want to

2. AA won't help unemployment. It merely changes the identities of victims and beneficiaries of discrimination.

Currently, Affirmative Action is banned in only 8 states in the US. These are Oklahoma, New Hampshire, Arizona, Washington, Florida, Nebraska, Michigan, and California. This is preposterous. 42 states still allow this blatant, illegal, racial discrimination to occur. And in the states that DO have bans, some are only partial, covering some AA, but not others.

For example, in Florida, the AA "ban" set up by ex. Governor Jeb Bush in 1999, and still in force, only bans AA in college admissions and state contracting. So White kids wanting to get into college, and businesses seeking state contracts are protected. Nice for them. But not a word in the law about racial and gender AA in job hiring and job promotions. As for whether Florida's AA law covers financial aid, your guess is as good as mine, and that's not too good a guess.

In addition to a nationwide ban on this national disgrace (and ALL aspects of it), I suggest reparations be paid to the victims of this discrimination, who truly have lost large sums of money due to it over the past 50 years, and continue to incur damages$$$$ even in retirement.

I'm quite sure Obama would not be in favor of this, but the Congress should pass a bill and send it to his desk, and force him to veto it, thereby showing the nation, and the world, his identity as a racial discriminator, as well as all those in the Congress who would vote against it.

It just dawned on me that one of the main reasons for high crime is unemployment. I heard a story once about back when ford or gm was in Compton or watts and it was a thriving black community with low crime. The minute the jobs left the crime went up.

We need to double down on AA. Employers should have to hire twice as many as they did before. You'll be alright crybaby
1. The top way to cure American unemployment is a mass deportation program of illegal aliens + an end to work visas. Of course this still won't put Americans (of any race) to work, who just don't want to

2. AA won't help unemployment. It merely changes the identities of victims and beneficiaries of discrimination.
Youre a moron. Black unemployment rate is the highest and you keep whining about AA. Give me a break. :laugh:

fucking liar ^

Kentucky?

Us liberals want illegal employers to stop hiring undocumented workers.

The minute we start talking about going after the real criminals the employers you guys start talking about jobs americans won't do or the costs going up if you have to hire an american.

You disingenuous fucks. You're being played by your own party. They love hiring illegals.

Us liberals want undocumented workers to stop getting hired. They wont stop coming if the jobs are still here. How can you not see this?
fucking liar ^

Kentucky?

Us liberals want illegal employers to stop hiring undocumented workers.

The minute we start talking about going after the real criminals the employers you guys start talking about jobs americans won't do or the costs going up if you have to hire an american.

You disingenuous fucks. You're being played by your own party. They love hiring illegals.

Us liberals want undocumented workers to stop getting hired. They wont stop coming if the jobs are still here. How can you not see this?
"YOU guys" ? I don't know what guys you're talking about, but I've been posting against immigration (legal & illegal), and everything to do with it, including enforcing IRCA to the hilt and jailing illegal employers.

As for you liberals, I would call Obama's amnesty policies (one after another) exactly wanting to see illegal aliens not get hired. This reminds me of an OP I wrote a few years ago, when after an ICE raid of a company, and the apprehension of dozens of illegal aliens, instead of deporting these illegals, the Obamans (led by Other Planer Janet Napalitano, then head of DHS) bused the illegals over get green cards, and then bused them over to "their" jobs, where they then could work there legally.

No need to talk about this. Everyone in America knows the reason Obama is so lenient on immigrants is to scour up VOTES for Democrats.

In addition, jobs isn't the only reason why illegal aliens are here. Millions of them never had a job in mind. They arrive with young women in the 8th month of pregnancy, to birth a child on the American side of the border, and then help themselves to a lifetime of benefits$$$$$, by way of the anchor baby racket. Scores more do it with false documentation (an industry unto itself).. This all has been going on for years, and there are more immigrants collecting welfare than native-born Americans. In 2009 (based on data collected in 2010), 57 percent of households headed by an immigrant (legal and illegal) with children (under 18) used at least one welfare program, compared to 39 percent for native households with children.

Welfare Use by Immigrant Households with Children Center for Immigration Studies

PS - the use of the liberal media created euphemism "undocumented workers" is a joke. To call an illegal alien an ""undocumented worker", is about the equivalent of calling a bank robber an "informal withdrawl agent."

Last edited:
Poor downtrodden white man
You mock it, but it has been the truth since 1964, and you can't be that stupid to not know it.

images
images
images
images
Poor downtrodden white man
You mock it, but it has been the truth since 1964, and you can't be that stupid to not know it.

images
images
images
images
Why'd they have kids they couldn't afford? Anything you say in their defense will be excuses.

They are poor with or without kids. And then have to be discriminated against by AA (with your help)

Youre a moron. Black unemployment rate is the highest and you keep whining about AA. Give me a break. :laugh:
Most Black unemployment has nothing to do with anything but one thing > LAZINESS, and a rejection of the workforce.

Oppression just stopped 51 years ago? Lol

You may argue that its the time for AA to end but not that oppression just ended in 1969

It ended for Blacks in 1964, not 1969.

Most Black unemployment has nothing to do with anything but one thing > LAZINESS, and a rejection of the workforce.
Just blatantly not true. Your credibility keeps slipping.

Were just waiting for people your age to die. I wonder what germany in 1995 did with their 70 year old Nazis.
And when people my age die, so what ? what does that have to do with it. The trend (including SCOTUS decisions) is clearly toward eradication of AA. In the future, it won't exist at all.

But you make no sense. First you say they're taking your jobs but then say they're too lazy to work. Which is it?

And when people my age die, so what ? what does that have to do with it. The trend (including SCOTUS decisions) is clearly toward eradication of AA. In the future, it won't exist at all.
Neither will you. Maybe there is a god.

If they are lazy then how are they taking your jobs? Got yourself caught in your own logic loop again didnt you?

As usual your are full of it. AA benefits in this order. white women, asians, Blacks, and finally others. Your little experience doesnt count as proof. You have got to be one of the saddest whiners I have ever experienced on a message board. You suck because you suck. Has nothing to do with AA. Stop whining.

AAP-chart-081514a_1.png
These stupid pie charts don't even list a source, or say what they're talking about. Pure meaningless.

If they are lazy then how are they taking your jobs? Got yourself caught in your own logic loop again didnt you?
I caught that too!

Forum List

Back