Advise For Gun Grabbers...when They Decide To Get A Gun...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Well, as resistant to common sense as gun grabbers are...there may very well be a time when reality sets in and they realize they need a gun for self defense...

For example...a loved one...a wife, a daughter, or a sister has a violent ex husband, ex boyfriend stalking her and is threatening to kill her...

Now after said gun grabber and his clan go to the police...and they tell them to get a restraining order...and they think...hmmm...can't you do something...and the police say...not till he rapes or kills your daughter...

Then they get the restraining order...a nice piece of paper...that says if the "killer in waiting" approaches within so many feet...call the police and they can arrest him...

And then the gun grabber and clan might think...well...what if we can't get to a phone...or...how long will it take the police to get there, since he can shoot or stab her pretty quickly...

And then, thinking as they do, they will say...isn't there something you can do...and again, they will be told...no, not really...

About now...the smarter than the average gun grabber will think...perhaps we should get her a gun...so she isn't raped, stabbed, tortured and murdered...

The point of this post is to help out these new 2nd amendment believers to know the ropes in owning and carrying guns...

My advice....

--even if you hate guns...go and get a concealed carry permit...so if you need a gun...now...when you actually go to get it you will only have to wait 3-5 days to get one...especially if the psycho has been seen outside your home...rather than like in Illinois where you would first have to get a FOID card, several weeks, then go through 16 hours of mandated training for a concealed carry permit....and then wait 30-90 days for the permit...

Get a holster that covers the trigger guard...

get some actual training in not only shooting, but carrying and drawing from a holster...

get a safe of some sort for your car...your belief in gun grabbing has influenced laws to the point that there are many places you can't carry a gun...you will need to safely store it in your car when you need to go to the grocery store....

Any more ideas for born again gun grabbers...

I think a more polite tone is more likely to win folks over to your / our opinion but hey, that's the internet we live in.

Consider anyone ridiculing Reagonites for his deficit spending instead of just getting them to vote for someone who does not support credit card economics. It divides people instead of building "my team".

I have a shotgun, I like guns, always have, always will, been around them since I was a tot.

I think it is very reasonable to control certain things about guns, like magazine size, just how bad a shot is someone that would need more than say three rounds to bring down an unruly son in law or other assailant?

Funny how pioneers and settlers didn't need weaponry like this to carve an entire country out of a wilderness.

Just an observation, I don't hear anyone protesting the federal regulations about magazine size regarding migratory waterfowl hunting, and that is restricted to three.

Just an observation, I don't hear anyone protesting the federal regulations about magazine size regarding migratory waterfowl hunting, and that is restricted to three.

Just a question...

Do migratory waterfowls shoot back?

Do migratory waterfowls attack hunters...either singly or in groups?

If migratory waterfowls did shoot back...or did attack in groups...how many bullets would a hunter need to survive the attack?

We know where you live, Billc. We are sending a squad of gun grabbing paranoids to grab your guns. You won't know when to expect them. It could be at 3 Am. You will have to barricade your windows and doors and keep a 24 hour watch. I recommend LOTS of coffee.

No ducks certainly don't shoot back and even with that complete lack of risk, rarely take me more than one shot to bring down one duck, file it under personal pride.

We are sending a squad of gun grabbing paranoids to grab your guns.

What caliber do they like...I have plenty for all of them...

I have a shotgun, I like guns, always have, always will, been around them since I was a tot.

I think it is very reasonable to control certain things about guns, like magazine size, just how bad a shot is someone that would need more than say three rounds to bring down an unruly son in law or other assailant?

My uncle needed ten. Every shot hit (he's a competitive pistol shooter & firearms instructor), all but the last in a 4" circle...but the dude was cranked out on PCP, and despite shots through both lungs and one dead-center on the sternum, he didn't go down until the last shot severed his carotid artery.

Funny how pioneers and settlers didn't need weaponry like this to carve an entire country out of a wilderness.

I have never heard of someone being mugged by a duck.

My uncle needed ten. Every shot hit (he's a competitive pistol shooter & firearms instructor), all but the last in a 4" circle...but the dude was cranked out on PCP, and despite shots through both lungs and one dead-center on the sternum, he didn't go down until the last shot severed his carotid artery.

I have never heard of someone being mugged by a duck.

Ducks?

No....

But then there was Jimmy Carter and that damned rabbit..........

You don't like what I post or how I post it, Yet you feel the need to keep posting in threads Imstart...you need the help....

Please stop posting in my threads.

All Liberals are closet Conservatives by default.

Dennis Prager and other conservative commentators always say if only liberals/proggressives/democrats preached how they live instead of the other way around...they live conservatively...especially where their kids are concerned...and then trash the rest of us with their political policies...

Forum List

Back