Advice Needed

I'm afraid of anything I can't see to prepare against... like bats or bears!

and you think you can do what in the light when confronted with a bear....night attacks normally happen when people are camping and dont secure their food....and really how often do you see a bat?

and you think you can do what in the light when confronted with a bear....night attacks normally happen when people are camping and dont secure their food....and really how often do you see a bat?

Oh, I know when bats are around trust me! I have run away from my son's football practice with everyone laughing at me cause they were swooping down at us from the trees. There are a LOT here - oh and they love bleachers at high school games too. I see them overhead.

Hubby sometimes tries to tell me they are swallows but swallows don't fly erratically like that.... and look totally different... I HATE BATS!

bats are essential to our survival....dont be hating on them and if its that early at the kids ball practice...its mostly like swallows....going after bugs around the lights...see if you were in the dark ...no worries lol

bats are essential to our survival....dont be hating on them and if its that early at the kids ball practice...its mostly like swallows....going after bugs around the lights...see if you were in the dark ...no worries lol

trust me I won't be bothering them..... it was football... so it was Aug or Sept......

in all honesty...sometimes very rarely we get a bat that has been out partying all night and lost track of time and just crashes ....where ever he can...which happened to be in my hall ceiling...i call grumpy and tell him...he says just to leave the door open when it got time the bat would just fly off...the bat did....i stayed in my room all day...with the door shut

in all honesty...sometimes very rarely we get a bat that has been out partying all night and lost track of time and just crashes ....where ever he can...which happened to be in my hall ceiling...i call grumpy and tell him...he says just to leave the door open when it got time the bat would just fly off...the bat did....i stayed in my room all day...with the door shut

I would die ... seriously....

Tell him his crooked lamp post is an eyesore and makes the whole neighborhood look trashy.

don't you think he might think I did it then? especially since we never speak! that would be funny though, I hope he's not one of those men that thinks it's OK to hit women though!

Tell him his crooked lamp post is an eyesore and makes the whole neighborhood look trashy.

don't you think he might think I did it then? especially since we never speak! that would be funny though, I hope he's not one of those men that thinks it's OK to hit women though!
Carry mace and have 911 ready to go on the cell phone, while filming. Say it with a smile.

thanks guys but I think I'll just stick to not telling him and steering clear!
I'm the one that may wind up being in jail!

I'll give you two "Winners" if you can pick a good avatar and keep it for two months.

P.S. - I miss Tinker Bell ; that was kind of you. The currnet psychotic pic in you Sig area worries me. ;) :)

Shadow 355

you'll know if you see me with a new name and prison.net behind it.....

I think I remember seeing someone like that on here before too.....

I'll give you two "Winners" if you can pick a good avatar and keep it for two months.

P.S. - I miss Tinker Bell ; that was kind of you. The currnet psychotic pic in you Sig area worries me. ;) :)

Shadow 355

Hmmmm.... so if I go back to tinkerbell (maybe an avie and the signature something else) you will give me 2 winners - how about 1 month??? :)

Forum List

Back