Advice Needed

- how about 1 month??? :)

Two months - three winners ; that is my best offer. :)

You are going to go nuts waiting two months to change your avatar.

Avatar can be anything - just no psychotic Sig lines / pics.......pleasy weasy.

Shadow 355

hmmm okay deal.

Pic a good avatar. I will give you time to browse.

Just for records sake = Time starts tomorrow at 9 am.

Avatar has to stay in place till February 23rd, at 9am.

If you succeed, email me your mailing address and I will also send you a cashiers check for a 6 pack of good imported beer. ( hee - hee - hee / giggle ) that you can also enjoy from our little bet.

Sometime around February 23rd at 9am ( I am not on the computer every day ) - I wll award you two "Winners".

Shadow 355

Shadow 355

hmmm okay deal.

If you succeed, email me your mailing address and I will also send you a cashiers check for a 6 pack of good imported beer. ( hee - hee - hee / giggle ) that you can also enjoy from our little bet.

Sometime around February 23rd at 9am ( I am not on the computer every day ) - I wll award you two "Winners".

Shadow 355

This is going to be it unless you object.....

too harsh?

Nope.

Question number one = What is wrong?

Your recent posts over the past month - relationships and ect.

Your Sig pics and your avatars.

Your attitude and demeanor on the boards.

I will not say what I detect. But something is wrong with you ; your posts when I first started.....how you type, what you say..... wording and ect.?

Something is amiss - I have a nose, eyes and ears for things, people and objects out of place.

Shadow 355

Shadow 355

hmmm okay deal.

Shadow 355

No objections.

I work with a female whom looks something like her - well she works in the same plant as I.

Shadow 355

too harsh?

Nope.

I will not say what I detect. But something is wrong with you ; your posts when I first started.....how you type, what you say..... wording and ect.?

Something is amiss - I have a nose, eyes and ears for things, people and objects out of place.

Shadow 355

Nothing is wrong. I just post and change avi's based on my moods. I could be bi-polar. Who knows? I have always been posting about relationships etc. If you look in the Health and Lifestyle Forum. I also post a lot in general discussion. I used to do kind of "vanilla" polls but, found them to be kind of boring - did you like those? Like favorite movies etc.?

I guess I have been feeling a little more "dark" lately.. not sure why. A lot has been going on with me/my family personally - nothing I really want to get into .....

Shadow 355

hmmm okay deal.

Shadow 355

No objections.

I work with a female whom looks something like her - well she works in the same plant as I.

Shadow 355

Okie I'm sticking with both the Avi and signature until Feb 23 @ 9am (If I'm still alive!)

We have a neighbor who's kind of a snobby asshole.
Well they were out cutting the grass today, and, the guy on the mower made a wrong move and bumped into this guys lamppost and it's cockeyed now and the top is off kilter.

I'm debating on whether I should rat out the lawnmower guy - cause it would be going my snobby-ass neighbor a favor - or just let it go.

I wish I had not seen it!

Ignore what you think of either neighbor- and act how you would want your neighbors to respond if they saw your property being damaged.

too harsh?

Nope.

Shadow 355

Apparently not very good ones.
Said it before, will say it again -- I enjoy Bonzi's threads as an oasis from the relentless "(fill in political party here) invented Scabies/are retards/intend to kill us all" moronity that dominates this place.

THOSE are the attitudes and demeanors that bear watching. Those are where the Fuckedup lies. Not these innocuous threads.

too harsh?

Nope.

Shadow 355

Apparently not very good ones.
Said it before, will say it again -- I enjoy Bonzi's threads as an oasis from the relentless "(fill in political party here) invented Scabies/are retards/intend to kill us all" moronity that dominates this place.

THOSE are the attitudes and demeanors that bear watching. Those are where the Fuckedup lies. Not these innocuous threads.

He's just particular! I'm just moody. He probably likes consistency..... :)

Forum List

Back