Advice Needed

who likes a tattle tale?
agree in this case but shortly the nation will be a country full of tattle tails , see something say something which is being encourages to replace what my parents always told me which was , hey kid , mind your own business . ----------- might be off topic comment but there it is THarley !!

We have a neighbor who's kind of a snobby asshole.
Well they were out cutting the grass today, and, the guy on the mower made a wrong move and bumped into this guys lamppost and it's cockeyed now and the top is off kilter.

I'm debating on whether I should rat out the lawnmower guy - cause it would be going my snobby-ass neighbor a favor - or just let it go.

I wish I had not seen it!
Myob.

the funny thing is, I'm not a nosey neighbor! I was in my dining room putting some binders for work together and just happened to look up..... but I probably won't say anything...

If he ran into the guys house or broke a window maybe... but I think the damage was pretty minimal.....

Then there is the case where, if someone saw someone bash into my car, I would like to be told!

Well they were out cutting the grass today, and, the guy on the mower made a wrong move and bumped into this guys lamppost and it's cockeyed now and the top is off kilter.

I'm debating on whether I should rat out the lawnmower guy - cause it would be going my snobby-ass neighbor a favor - or just let it go.

Myob.

the funny thing is, I'm not a nosey neighbor! I was in my dining room putting some binders for work together and just happened to look up..... but I probably won't say anything...

If he ran into the guys house or broke a window maybe... but I think the damage was pretty minimal.....
I meant myob after the incident...I agree you can't help see what you see. If he asks for info, tell him....otherwise...ignore.

If your neighbor can't figure it out or hasn't the sense to ask if anyone saw anything, then I'd let it go.

karma comes in all forms

Thank you to everyone who responded!
I feel much better now!

If he asks me, I will tell him. I think that's a fair compromise.

If the neighbor -- not the lawnmower -- is the snobby asshole.... why do him a favor?

Maybe the thing to do is go to the lawnmower guy and hint that "this could all go away for the right price..." :eusa_shifty:

Fuck that!!! I'd tell the lawn mower guy that if he'd knock it down the rest of the way there'd be something in it for him.

Myob.

I meant myob after the incident...I agree you can't help see what you see. If he asks for info, tell him....otherwise...ignore.
I think this is the best thing. If he has made himself unpleasant and made it difficult to deal, then don't. Your obligation doesn't include being subject to his abuse

Screw the a-hole neighbor.

However, the incident clearly shows the need to both ban all assault lawn mowers and enact tougher lawn mower control laws in this country.

And all you jerkoffs who support the National Lawn Mower Association all have blood on your hands!

Is your real name Gladys Kravitz

Mind Your Own Business!:

Mind your own business

you tell the snobby neighbor and they are gonna think you are the nosey neighbor.....no ....i wouldnt say a word...and if ask...i would look over and go....o i thought you were doing a modern art project

you tell the snobby neighbor and they are gonna think you are the nosey neighbor.....no ....i wouldnt say a word...and if ask...i would look over and go....o i thought you were doing a modern art project

he hardly speaks, we have 2 neighbors on our block like that. One actually will just outright ignore you - this one will grunt maybe .... he never smiles... so I guess I should feel kind of bad for him... but he's constantly on the move so I know he's not bored or lonely.....

keep your mouth shut....even if ask....why get some blue collar guy in trouble....he would have to pay some inflated rate for the stupid lamp post...i hate people who put in a ton of lights in the country its those damn security lights just like a street light....we dont have one but just about all our neighbors do..why are people so afraid of the dark?

Forum List

Back