Adventures in inclusivity and diversity

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
When I see POC that can't speak English, driving a RTD BUS, running lights and passing multiple bus stops. I practically (the only white english speaking human on the bloody bus) have to almost punch his twin brother, acting as "translator", sitting behind him to get this morons attention, What the FUCK are you doing? His Brother translates, "I don't understand". I get off, and walked. Disgusted. Another time, (I swear this actually happened): A black man driving the RTD #44 Bus in Denver down 40th Ave, steering the bus with his knees and eating a hoagie in one hand, reading a comic book in the other. ( I wish had a cellphone then, this was in 2010) THIS actually happened, is that "diversity and inclusion"? Pandering to ignorance because of superficiality? Sacrificing safety, competence instead?

Last edited:
  • Banned
I have been in a fatal accident as a RTD passenger. As bad as that was, it was made worse by ignorant blacks with Jesse Smollett syndrome claiming the WHITE driver murdered the poor old BLACK guy that was killed EVEN THOUGH THEY DIDN'T ACTUALLY SEE WHAT HAPPENED. THE local media ate up everything they said. The Media didn't ask ME, though. Even though I was a eye witness. And those kids that lied to the media? Well, they had a warrant out for their arrest for providing false testimony. The Media never mentioned that.

When I see POC that can't speak English, driving a RTD BUS, running lights and passing multiple bus stops. I practically (the only white english speaking human on the bloody bus) have to almost punch his twin brother, acting as "translator", sitting behind him to get this morons attention, What the FUCK are you doing? His Brother translates, "I don't understand". I get off, and walked. Another time, (I swear this actually happened): A black man driving the RTD #44 Bus in Denver down 40th Ave, steering the bus with his knees and eating a hoagie in one hand, reading a comic book in the other. THIS actually happened, is that "diversity and inclusion"? Pandering to ignorance because of superficiality? Sacrificing safety, competence instead?

POC means People Of Color and RTD bus means Regional Transportation District.
{...
The Regional Transportation District, more commonly referred to as RTD, is the regional agency operating public transit services in eight out of the twelve counties in the Denver-Aurora-Boulder Combined Statistical Area in the U.S. state of Colorado. It operates over a 2,342-square-mile (6,070 km2) area, serving 3.08 million people. RTD was organized in 1969 and is governed by a 15-member, publicly elected Board of Directors. Directors are elected to a four-year term and represent a specific district of about 180,000 constituents.[4]

RTD currently operates a bus and rail system that has a service area of 2,342 square miles (6,070 km2). In 2021, the system had a ridership of 49,000,100, or about 206,800 per weekday as of the first quarter of 2022. It employed 2,888 people.[4] It had a $675.5 million operating budget for the year of 2018.[4] Google has RTD schedules attached to its trip planner, and 3rd party mobile applications are now available for the iPhone and other platforms.
...}

When I see POC that can't speak English, driving a RTD BUS, running lights and passing multiple bus stops. I practically (the only white english speaking human on the bloody bus) have to almost punch his twin brother, acting as "translator", sitting behind him to get this morons attention, What the FUCK are you doing? His Brother translates, "I don't understand". I get off, and walked. Disgusted. Another time, (I swear this actually happened): A black man driving the RTD #44 Bus in Denver down 40th Ave, steering the bus with his knees and eating a hoagie in one hand, reading a comic book in the other. ( I wish had a cellphone then, this was in 2010) THIS actually happened, is that "diversity and inclusion"? Pandering to ignorance because of superficiality? Sacrificing safety, competence instead?
but but but..."our diversity is our strength"

Democrat Candidate RI,
1662954402215.jpeg

• Banned
I live in a Blue state, run by expat Dems from Shit states like Californian or that other SHIT state, New York . Everything these wankers do, everything they support is broken and the majority of Colorado natives never wanted or support ANYTHING these imported out of staters bring. In fact, they RAN away from their home states, THEN they impose that insane shit on us...A sure sign of insanity : WHEN you repeat something that didn't work over and over again and expect a different outcome. Move to another state, and do it over and over again? Insane.

Forum List

Back