Adlai Biden Gets the Nomination Heading for Defeat in November

Biden is not really an electrifying candidate but maybe people are getting tired of getting zapped. A stable boring placeholder may be just what America needs after Trump's crazy antics.

Democratic machine has made its pick and it's creepy Adlai Biden. He will go down to defeat like Stevenson did to Ike.
2020 primary elections: 5 takeaways from March 10 - CNNPolitics

Biden is currently leading Trump by 7 points nationally, is beating him in Michigan, FLorida, PA, NC and Wisconsin.

And that's before people see their 401K statements for this quarter.
Shades of 1952..,Adlia Biden is toast against a strong popular President. The intellectual elite hate him...working class America loves him and they know Biden is a phony just like Stevenson's hole in his shoes. Biden is the candidate of radical black America. Nothing more.

Biden is not really an electrifying candidate but maybe people are getting tired of getting zapped. A stable boring placeholder may be just what America needs after Trump's crazy antics.
Joe Biden's support...a mile wide and an inch deep.

Shades of 1952..,Adlia Biden is toast against a strong popular President. The intellectual elite hate him...working class America loves him and they know Biden is a phony just like Stevenson's hole in his shoes. Biden is the candidate of radical black America. Nothing more.

Uh, sorry. Trump is not a War Hero like Ike is. The people never wanted him, and this time, they'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

Whatever. My crystal ball is in the shop and I am avoiding making predictions this early but Biden can go a long way just by promising to be the adult in the race. Trump trolling America has been fun and all but it's got to end.

Uh, sorry. Trump is not a War Hero like Ike is. The people never wanted him, and this time, they'll make sure it doesn't happen again.
Uh, wrong. You're out of touch with American people. May I suggest a long trip this summer across our country and catch the vibe? Democratic Party lol. Contained to the big cities. Out of touch with America. Adlia Biden will find this out.

Whatever. My crystal ball is in the shop and I am avoiding making predictions this early but Biden can go a long way just by promising to be the adult in the race. Trump trolling America has been fun and all but it's got to end.
Biden ...the "adult on the race?" You must be kidding?

The distinction will be clear provided Trump dares to participate in debates.

Joe Biden is a goofball that makes Harpo Marx looks like the straight guy in a stand-up routine.

:auiqs.jpg:Trump will get under Biden's skin so easy it will be laughable. Adlia Biden can't control his temper and blue collar workers don't like to be called that they are "full of shit."

Uh, wrong. You're out of touch with American people. May I suggest a long trip this summer across our country and catch the vibe? Democratic Party lol. Contained to the big cities. Out of touch with America. Adlia Biden will find this out.

Most of the people live in big cities...

And, no, I try to spend as little time in JesusLand as humanly possible.

When will we have the Biden- Ferraro ticket?

Most of the people live in big cities...

And, no, I try to spend as little time in JesusLand as humanly possible.
Which is why you are out of touch with America and the people who built this county and bury their sons in wartime.

Joe Biden is a goofball that makes Harpo Marx looks like the straight guy in a stand-up routine.
He's a safe choice for disgruntled republicans. He's not going to change anything or do anything dramatic. Just a return to a boring administrative approach to government. Sounds comforting after the carnival funhouse we have been through. Are still going through.

When will we have the Biden- Ferraro ticket?
That old crow is dead isn't she?

Yep.....the distinction will be clear. Your guy is a prick who can't control himself.
Trump, on the other hand, will mop the floor with your dementia patient.

Yep.....the distinction will be clear. Your guy is a prick who can't control himself.
Trump, on the other hand, will mop the floor with your dementia patient.
Trump HATES having to defend his record against a hostile questioner because he sucks at it. He'll have a lot more to answer for by then. I'm sure he could come up with an excuse not to debate that you would buy. Also, I don't have a "guy". I support politicians based on issues. I really don't care who it is as long as they vote the right way.

Forum List

Back