ADL refuses to give Jewish journalist press credentials

Anti-Defamation League Denies Credentials to Jewish Journalist

awwwww poor ADL and SPLC are on their way out...I mean they were already the laughing stock of sane society now we will make them irrelevant.
Breitbart does not employ any actual journalists, just propagandists, so these slime merchants expecting to be treated like real journalists is a joke.
Well, if propagandizing is sufficient for disqualification, how do you explain credentialed HuffPosters?

I read that the refusal of a press credential to Adelle Nazarian, the Jewish reporter for Breitbart News, was a mistake and that it has been put right for her to attend the Anti Defamation League’s “Summit on Anti-Semitism” at the Grand Hyatt in New York City today. So, all's well that ends well.

Anti-Defamation League Denies Credentials to Jewish Journalist

awwwww poor ADL and SPLC are on their way out...I mean they were already the laughing stock of sane society now we will make them irrelevant.
Breitbart does not employ any actual journalists, just propagandists, so these slime merchants expecting to be treated like real journalists is a joke.

Slime merchants? My. Anti semitism rears its ugly head again at USMB. Why do you hate the Jews at Breitbart?

The ADL is a racist spy agency that originated to protect a pedo and now simply attacks anyone who knows the false middle east baal Yahweh never existed and never chose a race to be the "chosen."

Forum List

Back