Adele is only famous b/c she's white.

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Billboard, POTUS, Adele: Adele Needs To Publicly Recognize Her White Privilege
Petition Demands Adele Admit She’s Successful Only Because She’s White, and Insists She Give Away Her Money, by Katherine Timpf, National Review

FXdaOicYYNCLQOZ-800x450-noPad.jpg

We demand that Adele publicly acknowledge that although she has a little bit of talent, it's her white privilege that is selling her album. We also demand that Adele donates her money to African-American causes such as #Blacklivesmatter.

:lmao::lol::rofl::lol::lmao:

I got this linked to me on FB, for a laugh I checked it out, it was so absurd I knew it couldn't be true, leftists aren't that dumb, so I checked the link and, well

leftists are that dumb.

Couple things; billboard can't force anyone to give up their money
obama can't force Adele to give up hers
Adele has ZERO to do with the confederate flag

because she is not a US citizen

I dont like adeles music, but that woman can SING!
This HAS to be from some insecure little twat with no fuckin life.

Thought she was only famous because she's kinda fat for a pop star. :) "Set Fire to the Rain" and "Rolling in the Deep" are my two faves of her's.

Bitch that made this petition probably thinks its bad because she doesn't sing about crack, slapping bitches, fuckin their girlfriends mother or shooting people..

I'm not a huge fan of her type of music but she has an incredible voice. Haters going to hate

Petition Demands Adele Admit She’s Successful Only Because She’s White, and Insists She Give Away Her Money, by Katherine Timpf, National Review

We demand that Adele publicly acknowledge that although she has a little bit of talent, it's her white privilege that is selling her album. We also demand that Adele donates her money to African-American causes such as #Blacklivesmatter.

I got this linked to me on FB, for a laugh I checked it out, it was so absurd I knew it couldn't be true, leftists aren't that dumb, so I checked the link and, well

leftists are that dumb.

This has all the signs of a low IQ conservative. I'm pretty sure its a farce intended to make liberals look bad.

Edit....

Its actually a retard liberal. We do have some. If you check the page it only has 100 supporters.

Thought she was only famous because she's kinda fat for a pop star. :) "Set Fire to the Rain" and "Rolling in the Deep" are my two faves of her's.
she's a rare talent that practiced to be great and not some tits and ass that has other people writing everything and a computer to make her sound good.

She's not a rare talent. That contestant on Britain's Got Talent who does opera is a rare talent. :)

leftists are that dumb.

This has all the signs of a low IQ conservative. I'm pretty sure its a farce intended to make liberals look bad.

Edit....

Its actually a retard liberal. We do have some. If you check the page it only has 100 supporters.

I TOLD you I did the checking, but no, you posted some bs then checked

:lol:

yea, 101

leftists are that dumb.

Edit....

yea, 101
I put nothing past you cons. I remember when you guys posted pictures of the wrong guy claiming it was Mike Brown as if someone couldnt check. Like how you just claimed it was 101 and its still 100.
lol.gif

Attachments

• 100.png
    100.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 121

leftists are that dumb.

Edit....

yea, 101
I put nothing past you cons. I remember when you guys posted pictures of the wrong guy claiming it was Mike Brown as if someone couldnt check. Like how you just claimed it was 101 and its still 100.
lol.gif
the joke went over your head

the 101 is me adding you to the 100 idiots

Blacks are doing this increasingly. Remember when the black guy demanded that Taylor Swift give her grammy to Beyonce? Same thing.

Forum List

Back