Addition Epstein victim comes forward - Claims Raped at age 15

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
New alleged victim of Jeffrey Epstein says he raped her when she was 15 - CNN

This man is an animal. He needs to be thoroughly investigated and anyone....DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN....who knew this was happening or who engaged in these sleazy tactics needs to be held accountable. I don;t care if it is Bill, Hillary, trump, or Jerry Falwell Jr....

And the dude that let him get off with a slap on the wrist needs to be terminated and prosecuted for Prosecutorial Malpractice!

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Big fat Bill Barr will squelch the case for Donald Trump's sake.

Poor girl. She was so terrified she was sick. But she went back again and again because she liked that $300. Tack on count one of statutory rape and move on.

Poor girl. She was so terrified she was sick. But she went back again and again because she liked that $300. Tack on count one of statutory rape and move on.

I wonder how much of the $300 she had to turn over to her parents...

I wonder how much of the $300 she had to turn over to her parents...
How much does her attorney want this time if it even happened. Did she report her rape to the police? Did she confirm that she was raped in a doctor's office, a clinic, or her school? I'm sorry if she was taken advantage of, but if she was asking money for sex, that's different than being taken advantage of. The age of accountability is 11 in some cultures, 12 in others. Even so, 15 is awfully young to be having sex with strangers and pimps.

Big fat Bill Barr will squelch the case for Donald Trump's sake.

Yes, I I afraid that may happen. Obviously, Barr is trump's personal attorney. Judging from recent DOJ decisions, the entire DOJ has become part of the trump Mafia.

The career attorneys in the Department must be going nuts. You have an Attorney General who, at the request of his boss...the unhinged so called president, is defying a ruling by the USSC.

The country is in a sad state of affairs. It will take years to remove the foul stench of corruption that trump and his henchmen have inflicted on this country.

Yeah... Folks like to toss around the term "rape" far too casually. When in most of these cases, all participants were engaged of their own free will. That doesn't make it right; but it sure diminishes the heinousness of actual forcible rape victims....

Trump has nothing to do with the Epstein case. Trying to make it about Trump might be the last death knell for the democrats.

Yeah... Folks like to toss around the term "rape" far too casually. When in most of these cases, all participants were engaged of their own free will. That doesn't make it right; but it sure diminishes the heinousness of actual forcible rape victims....
Sex with a minor is rape.

Where were her parents when she was being paid $300 to give an older man massages at the age of 14?

Sex with a willing minor is statutory rape. Charge him and move on. Surely there are other victims out there.

In legal vernacular, yes, that is the charge. And force has nothing to do with it. Thank you for bolstering my point.

Where were her parents when she was being paid $300 to give an older man massages at the age of 14?

Who cares? Deflection is an old and tired tactic. It is What is Is now!
My point is that this story doesn't seem very credible.
Her story has hindsight credibility. At the time she was making $300.00 per occurrence. At that time and her age it was a phenomenal sum of money. Now that she looks back she sees everything that was wrong.

Who cares? Deflection is an old and tired tactic. It is What is Is now!
My point is that this story doesn't seem very credible.
Her story has hindsight credibility. At the time she was making $300.00 per occurrence. At that time and her age it was a phenomenal sum of money. Now that she looks back she sees everything that was wrong.
And as such; she’s trying to return the money with accrued interest, adjusted for inflation I’m sure...

Did you tell that to NJ Senator Bob Menendez

New alleged victim of Jeffrey Epstein says he raped her when she was 15 - CNN

This man is an animal. He needs to be thoroughly investigated and anyone....DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN....who knew this was happening or who engaged in these sleazy tactics needs to be held accountable. I don;t care if it is Bill, Hillary, trump, or Jerry Falwell Jr....

And the dude that let him get off with a slap on the wrist needs to be terminated and prosecuted for Prosecutorial Malpractice!
Don't forget Martin Luther King....big daddy...

Forum List

Back