Adam Schiff Vows to Investigate Trump's Wuhan Coronavirus Response

Funny how none of you morons complained about Congress holding emergency hearings and investigating the response to the H1N1 virus...

And then conducted an investigation into the federal response of it after the outbreak was over....

By the way....when there was a swine flu outbreak in 1976 -- they held congressional hearings on that one too....they do this to find out how they can improve things for the next outbreak....

this isn't some attack agaisnt your fucking cult leader...calm your goofy ass down....
Oh, bull. That is exactly what it is. You know, I know and the rest of America knows it.

Amazing how wanting to review the administrations actions taken during a crisis is somehow able to trigger so many of his supporters.

I mean, who can honestly argue against this?
please.

review them.

when did trump do xyz and how was that good or bad according to you and what would you have done?

you don't want to review trumps actions - you want to go after him for any reason you can yank out of your ass. this REVIEW EVERY ACTION shit has to stop all around or no one will be able to do anything at all because it will be "reviewed" and told they are wrong regardless of what they did.

stop trying to build a world of shit cause you're a hopeless angry fuck.

I would love to review the actions of the Trump administration, but it’s going to take a thorough investigation after talking to everyone involved and reviewing all the data after this is all said and done.

This has nothing to do with politics. In medicine we have a thing called morbidity and mortality. We thoroughly present a case with a bad outcome. Go forward each step in front of a crowd of our peers who pick apart your mistakes. Publicly. It can be humiliating, but it’s how we get better.

There’s zero reason that we shouldn’t investigate our response to this. It’s the right thing to do. In fact, it’s how we’ve been governing for a long time now. Benghazi. The 9/11 commission.

Your reason to not investigate is really lame. People in power should expect that their actions are subject to review. It’s called accountability Think about what you’re saying for a minute before you fly off the handle with personal attacks and profanity.
So in short you have no idea if what he did was right or wrong.

No, I don’t. That’s what the investigation is for dumbass.

Good lord, do you ever use your head for anything other than shoving up your ass?
Yet so many whine he got it wrong. What you are advocating is fishing. Period.

If he did something wrong, you look into it. You don't look into it hopes of finding something.

NONE OF US want that type of gov. Do you really want that? Know it will come back at you n the left and THEN suddenly, it's wrong.

And if we don't have a DO THIS IN GLOBAL PANDEMICS guide, who gets to decide right or wrong moves when it's over?

Use your own fucking head for a change.

Some day you may leave the bunker you’ve created and see how stupid this sounds. Until then you won’t be able to see common sense.
Nope, the next democrat president will be impeached because we don't like him. You better not complain, because you set it up that way.
I am already on record calling to Impeach 46. I don't care who he/she is.
And he will not be able to wipe his butt, without congressional approval.

The Executive can just proclaim it's a partisan witch hunt and choose to not honor any Congressional subpoena's. The DOJ and especially the AG is there to protect the president from unwarranted and intrusive investigations by Congress.
Lies.
The Executive can challenge the validity of subpoenas. Then the House can go to court for a ruling, as our Constitution lays out.

Get an education, Dummy.

Proven ineffective against the new executive power of "blanket immunity". With a Roy on the Executives side Congresses oversight authority can be nullified.
The excuse your clowns made was that they were in a hurry......needed to impeach by Christmas so they could go on vacation.

The Constitution doesn't provide for ignoring the Constitution because you want to go on vacation.

Try again, moron.

Amazing how wanting to review the administrations actions taken during a crisis is somehow able to trigger so many of his supporters.

please.

review them.

when did trump do xyz and how was that good or bad according to you and what would you have done?

you don't want to review trumps actions - you want to go after him for any reason you can yank out of your ass. this REVIEW EVERY ACTION shit has to stop all around or no one will be able to do anything at all because it will be "reviewed" and told they are wrong regardless of what they did.

I would love to review the actions of the Trump administration, but it’s going to take a thorough investigation after talking to everyone involved and reviewing all the data after this is all said and done.

This has nothing to do with politics. In medicine we have a thing called morbidity and mortality. We thoroughly present a case with a bad outcome. Go forward each step in front of a crowd of our peers who pick apart your mistakes. Publicly. It can be humiliating, but it’s how we get better.

There’s zero reason that we shouldn’t investigate our response to this. It’s the right thing to do. In fact, it’s how we’ve been governing for a long time now. Benghazi. The 9/11 commission.

Your reason to not investigate is really lame. People in power should expect that their actions are subject to review. It’s called accountability Think about what you’re saying for a minute before you fly off the handle with personal attacks and profanity.

Good lord, do you ever use your head for anything other than shoving up your ass?

If he did something wrong, you look into it. You don't look into it hopes of finding something.

NONE OF US want that type of gov. Do you really want that? Know it will come back at you n the left and THEN suddenly, it's wrong.

And if we don't have a DO THIS IN GLOBAL PANDEMICS guide, who gets to decide right or wrong moves when it's over?

Some day you may leave the bunker you’ve created and see how stupid this sounds. Until then you won’t be able to see common sense.
Nope, the next democrat president will be impeached because we don't like him. You better not complain, because you set it up that way.

The Executive can just proclaim it's a partisan witch hunt and choose to not honor any Congressional subpoena's. The DOJ and especially the AG is there to protect the president from unwarranted and intrusive investigations by Congress.
you can't keep saying WE GONNA VESTIGATE and get all asshurt when someone finally says shut the fuck up.

When Republicans say their gonna investigate xxxxx, Democrats say "How many times????"

But dare criticize The Shakedown King and right of the bat it's "Shut the Fuck up!"

Thou shalt not question the king. Any attempt to do so triggers his supporters. Personally, I think they’re really afraid. They know he isn’t exactly a by the book kind of guy.
If he were a king as you say............He would have hung everyone who tried to Impeach him now wouldn't he.........LOL

You sniff glue don't you........

I wasn’t speaking literally, silly.

Funny how none of you morons complained about Congress holding emergency hearings and investigating the response to the H1N1 virus...

And then conducted an investigation into the federal response of it after the outbreak was over....

By the way....when there was a swine flu outbreak in 1976 -- they held congressional hearings on that one too....they do this to find out how they can improve things for the next outbreak....

this isn't some attack agaisnt your fucking cult leader...calm your goofy ass down....
Oh, bull. That is exactly what it is. You know, I know and the rest of America knows it.

You have bad Schiff derangement syndrome.

im-lucky-trump.jpg

please.

review them.

Lies.
The Executive can challenge the validity of subpoenas. Then the House can go to court for a ruling, as our Constitution lays out.

Get an education, Dummy.

Proven ineffective against the new executive power of "blanket immunity". With a Roy on the Executives side Congresses oversight authority can be nullified.
The excuse your clowns made was that they were in a hurry......needed to impeach by Christmas so they could go on vacation.

The Constitution doesn't provide for ignoring the Constitution because you want to go on vacation.

Try again, moron.

Doesn't change the fact that we need to figure how to better prepare to respond to future killer viruses.

If your dumb ass thinks he did everything right -- why would a hearing about it trigger you so much??

Do you think Obama was ranting and raving about hearings being held in the aftermath of H1N1?

The more yall defend the bitch ass behavior of Trump -- the more you resemble being a bitch yourself...

If I was confident I did everything right and that I wasn't responsible for anything -- as your cult leader said -- I wouldn't be worried

please.

review them.

Holder do an excellent job of that for the crook obuthole.

Let’s be real.
COVID-19 is costing thousands of lives and trillions of dollars. We shouldn’t have congressional hearings about it because it might detract from something truly important like Hunter Biden.

If your dumb ass thinks he did everything right -- why would a hearing about it trigger you so much??

Do you think Obama was ranting and raving about hearings being held in the aftermath of H1N1?

The more yall defend the bitch ass behavior of Trump -- the more you resemble being a bitch yourself...

If I was confident I did everything right and that I wasn't responsible for anything -- as your cult leader said -- I wouldn't be worried
Go Trump, showing up the retarded bitch ass left.

please.

review them.

you can't keep saying WE GONNA VESTIGATE and get all asshurt when someone finally says shut the fuck up.

When Republicans say their gonna investigate xxxxx, Democrats say "How many times????"

But dare criticize The Shakedown King and right of the bat it's "Shut the Fuck up!"

Thou shalt not question the king. Any attempt to do so triggers his supporters. Personally, I think they’re really afraid. They know he isn’t exactly a by the book kind of guy.
If he were a king as you say............He would have hung everyone who tried to Impeach him now wouldn't he.........LOL

You sniff glue don't you........

He speaks in dramatic extremes and whines like a bitch when you don't validate his emotions.

please.

review them.

Holder do an excellent job of that for the crook obuthole.

Yeah like when he wrote a memo clearing the way for Obama to deny any and all WH documentation or witnesses to Benghazi. Wait, no that didn't happen either. No blanket immunity privileged was ever claimed by Obama, ever.

Go Trump, showing up the retarded bitch ass left.
In other words, you deflect.....like a bitch

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...ponse-n2566146
04/01/2020 ~~ By Katie Pavlich
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, the man who led the impeachment crusade against President Trump and lost, is vowing to launch yet another investigation into the administration. This time, he's going after Trump's response to Wuhan coronavirus.
After Pearl Harbor and 9/11, we looked at what went wrong to learn from our mistakes.​
Once we've recovered, we need a nonpartisan commission to review our response and how we can better prepare for the next pandemic.​
I’m working on a bill to do that.https://t.co/uqO3BwVldN— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) April 1, 2020
Keep in mind while the disease was invading the country in December and January, Schiff was laser focused on impeachment. Additionally, the entire Senate became completely bogged down with Schiff's impeachment trial. In his best performance art, Schiff was calling President Trump a "national security threat."
Earlier this week Speaker Nancy Pelosi also hinted at opening another investigation.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says the President downplaying the severity of coronavirus is “deadly."​
“As the President fiddles, people are dying. We just have to take every precaution.” #CNNSOTU pic.twitter.com/EAnhwW0QKi— CNN (@CNN) March 29, 2020
There is no question a fair commission should be assembled to analyze how the United States responded to the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic. This should be done in order to better prepare the country for when China undoubtably unleashes another plague on the world. What we do not need is another partisan, divisive, political witch hunt from one of the most dishonest men in Washington D.C.

Comment:
Suddenly we see why several days ago the LSM began talking points claiming that Trump was too slow acting against the Covid-19 virus pandemic. Plainly, both the obsessive, hate filled, despicable Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff have been planning their next impeachment fiasco.
Hmm...., Senator Tom Cotton had tried repeatedly to warn us against the Wuhan Flu virus in December and January. What was the House doing in December? Impeaching Trump. What was the Senate doing in January? Trial on the Impeachment of Trump! President Trump spoke about the Wuhan Flu Virus in his SOTU address, and how we would fight it. What was Nancy Pelosi doing? TEARING UP the speech.
You must admire how Progressive Marxist Socialist/DSA Democrat communists can sanctimoniously lie, issue denials and attempt to alter history
We are back to this nonsense? Unbelievable. Democratic Party has the maturity level of a 9 year old.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, the man who led the impeachment crusade against President Trump and lost, is vowing to launch yet another investigation into the administration. This time, he's going after Trump's response to Wuhan coronavirus.
After Pearl Harbor and 9/11, we looked at what went wrong to learn from our mistakes.​
Once we've recovered, we need a nonpartisan commission to review our response and how we can better prepare for the next pandemic.​
I’m working on a bill to do that.https://t.co/uqO3BwVldN— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) April 1, 2020
Keep in mind while the disease was invading the country in December and January, Schiff was laser focused on impeachment. Additionally, the entire Senate became completely bogged down with Schiff's impeachment trial. In his best performance art, Schiff was calling President Trump a "national security threat."
Earlier this week Speaker Nancy Pelosi also hinted at opening another investigation.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says the President downplaying the severity of coronavirus is “deadly."​
“As the President fiddles, people are dying. We just have to take every precaution.” #CNNSOTU pic.twitter.com/EAnhwW0QKi— CNN (@CNN) March 29, 2020
There is no question a fair commission should be assembled to analyze how the United States responded to the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic. This should be done in order to better prepare the country for when China undoubtably unleashes another plague on the world. What we do not need is another partisan, divisive, political witch hunt from one of the most dishonest men in Washington D.C.

Comment:
Suddenly we see why several days ago the LSM began talking points claiming that Trump was too slow acting against the Covid-19 virus pandemic. Plainly, both the obsessive, hate filled, despicable Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff have been planning their next impeachment fiasco.
Hmm...., Senator Tom Cotton had tried repeatedly to warn us against the Wuhan Flu virus in December and January. What was the House doing in December? Impeaching Trump. What was the Senate doing in January? Trial on the Impeachment of Trump! President Trump spoke about the Wuhan Flu Virus in his SOTU address, and how we would fight it. What was Nancy Pelosi doing? TEARING UP the speech.
You must admire how Progressive Marxist Socialist/DSA Democrat communists can sanctimoniously lie, issue denials and attempt to alter history
We are back to this nonsense? Unbelievable. Democratic Party has the maturity level of a 9 year old.

Right. We need to get back to the important tasks. Like investigating Clinton’s email server again.

Comment:

Right. We need to get back to the important tasks. Like investigating Clinton’s email server again.
yes that was way overdone. i will forever feel she got away with some serious bullshit no other american NOT named clinton would get away with. but people need to move on.

HOWEVER - in that instance we knew what we felt she did wrong and knew what we were going after her for. right now schiff is just saying LETS GO LOOK FOR SOMETHING!!!!!

unless he knows what was wrong and needs to understand how it happened, he needs to shut the fuck up and stop this search for something to bitch about.

now this also BEGS the question - is this "revenge" from the left or are they really thinking something was done wrong? if they feel something was done "wrong" be specific, what? slow response ain't shit.

The was a Dem hearing with Obama in the whitehouse. Why would we complain?

Listen everyone the response is going to be investigated, is anyone here suggesting we just move on and learn nothing?

From the the OP pretty partisan article the on sound bites from Schiff was for a non partisan investigation. is there anyone here want a partisan investigation?

This is all normal stuff, can I point out that the partisan politics racketed up today again. Let us get one thing clear, I wish Trump has the game of his life for the next two weeks, I hope he stops blaming people and takes up a real leadership role and put in a command structure which clear and responsive.
I have in the past been critical of some of the things Trump has done but I hope I won't be critical on this one. I am offering advise when I say the command structure has to be clearer, we don't really know who is running this.

This will be investigated and I am sure that will be a mudslinging battle then but for now lets get our shit together and work together.

Forum List

Back