Adam Schiff threatens Elon Musk

This needs to stop. I've joined @RepDanGoldman and @RepRaskin in demanding accountability from X."

You have to wonder if Schiff or his fellow representatives have ever heard about the First Amendment or their obligation to protect it when he posts something like that.

There is nothing in the First Amendment excusing you from accountability for what you say

The fucking commie didn't accuse Musk of saying anything. He doesn't want Musk to allow others to speak. Perhaps Musk should ban shitt, show him what it's like to have his voice silenced.

The fucking commie didn't accuse Musk of saying anything. He doesn't want Musk to allow others to speak. Perhaps Musk should ban shitt, show him what it's like to have his voice silenced.

How did he “threaten” Musk?

Try reading the link, maybe you'll get it. But I doubt it, since you're a paid DNC propagandist.

Troll has already asked that question, and had it answered. But pathetic trolling is all it has,

This needs to stop. I've joined @RepDanGoldman and @RepRaskin in demanding accountability from X."

You have to wonder if Schiff or his fellow representatives have ever heard about the First Amendment or their obligation to protect it when he posts something like that.

There is nothing in the First Amendment excusing you from accountability for what you say
When it is the government demanding accountability to itself, there is a collision with the 1st.

Forum List

Back