Adam Schiff Should Be In Prison, Not On An Intel Committee

That fact was already disproved and Trump was told and shown such by an adviser.

Listen, you guys can pretend and twist and turn blue doing it all you want.....it is not going to change the FACTS that I and you ALL deep down inside KNOW....

Trump did not go after Joe Biden and his son because it was in the best interest of America,

Trump sent Rudy Giuliani to handle the situation to get Zelensky to claim he was opening an investigation on the Biden's, he did not need to actually open one, Zelensky just had to set up an interview with CNN INTERNATIONAL, and announce on CNN that he opened an investigation in to Joe and Hunter Biden.....( then trump would take care of the rest.....).

If it is all in the best interest of America, or something done illegally by Americans, the DOJ has a specific international team of prosecutor experts for laws broken overseas and investigators to do just that....

YOU DO NOT SEND YOUR LEAD

CAMPAIGN MANAGER

RUDY GIULIANI.

be honest with yourselves, for a change....

Break out of your holds,

The TRUTH will set you free.
You can twist yourself into a pretzel all you want, but that does NOT excuse the corruption of all the PIGS at the trough that is the Ukraine.
Our own DoJ is just as corrupt as them!
How many politicians have their own "kids" employed there besides Biden's crack-head son, huh???????
GTFOH!!!!! :eusa_hand:

yep, that’s why we knew it was a bogus, parody impeachment…and why Shifty and company looked so foolish
In the post you quoted I'm talking about how the transcript is highly damning...you reply with agreement, then say thats how you knew it was bogus impeachment.

Tell me again that you are not a total moron.

is your name adam schiff?....
What the hell is your malfunction? this is what you said:

you would not be defending the guy like you are if he was a republican.......now go ahead and tell me how wrong i am so i can have a good laugh....

You are CLEARLY not discussing anything about Schiff, but are just talking about me.

Stop littering the thread with your pathetic idiocy already.

What the hell is your malfunction? this is what you said:

You are CLEARLY not discussing anything about Schiff, but are just talking about me.

Stop littering the thread with your pathetic idiocy already.
and i was totaly right about that....if schiff was a republican you would have a whole different take on the guy.....so stop trying to convince me you are fair and balanced.....you are to much of a party guy to do that...

That’s your opinion. Schiff’s opinion is different.

It’s not a crime to have an opinion, unless you want to live in an authoritarian shit hole.
My opi ion is based on actual.law and reported / wirnessed facts whereas Schiffs opinion os based on his own illegally manufactured false evidence.

In the post you quoted I'm talking about how the transcript is highly damning...you reply with agreement, then say thats how you knew it was bogus impeachment.

Tell me again that you are not a total moron.
damning to Shifty!!!

and i was totaly right about that....if schiff was a republican you would have a whole different take on the guy.....so stop trying to convince me you are fair and balanced.....you are to much of a party guy to do that...
Moron, you were totally wrong to deny that your posting is about me.

Moron, you were totally wrong to deny that your posting is about me.
geezus are you as stupid as they say you are in the threads i have been in with you?...i said if schiff was a republican your whole take on the guy would be different....am i right or wrong?.....

Last edited:
Ah yes. The old "it isnt illegal to lie to the American people when you have the bully pulpit.

Not saying he broke the law. Simply saying he lost the trust of the American People and he should be taken off of any committee.

He lied. Plain and simple.
What lies? If it's "Plain and simple" you must have at least one lie immediately. Please do.

My opi ion is based on actual.law and reported / wirnessed facts whereas Schiffs opinion os based on his own illegally manufactured false evidence.
False. No evidence was manufactured. His statement was not submitted as “evidence”. It was spoken as an argument.

Your opinion is not based on law. It’s unconstitutional suppression of speech.

There should be a "Dumbass Commidy" for turds like Schiff, who first of all have no intelligence to speak of, but should not be privy to any important information. It is actually sickening to me how many despicable leftist filthy pieces of shit get on some of these committees.

Forum List

Back