Adam Schiff Should Be In Prison, Not On An Intel Committee

Or he had a different opinion about the evidence.

It’s fine to criticize his statement. No problem whatsoever.

The problem is being unhinged and saying he committed “treason” and should be in jail. That’s some real Bolshevik crap.
He had no evidence. If he did he would have given it to Mueller. Instead, he claimed to have absolute proof Trump colluded with Russia, but for some reason that proof was never presented to Mueller.

I never said he committed treason. He lied. Many people do. I simply said he should be removed from any committee as he can not be trusted.

Curious...if your best friend told you he had concrete evidence that your wife cheated on you....your wife that he always wanted as his own.....and when you asked him for that proof and he couldnt produce it....Would he still be your best friend?

I know....all the ifs and buts.....so you will refuse to answer.

Speaks volumes about your honesty or lack thereof.

Nonsense, there are many LEGAL ways for famous and powerful that can put togather a sentance and put on a suit to make money.

All doors are open for them - they get paid for speeches, commentary, books, apearances. Everyone wants to put them on boards and etc.

You want to claim Schiff did something illegal? Go ahead and show evidence, your claims that everyone is a criminal, therefore Schiff is a criminal is just silly rhetoric.
Illegal?

No.

Inappropriate and an insult to his constituents who voted for Trump? Yes.

Saying "I have concrete proof of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign" is not hyperbole. It is one of two things...

Either he outright lied...

Or....

He held evidence from the Mueller investigation, because Shiffs "concrete evidence" was not in the report.

Either way, it was not what someone on a committee should do.
Or 3, the evidence Schiff referred to was available but didn't seem to matter.

He had no evidence. If he did he would have given it to Mueller. Instead, he claimed to have absolute proof Trump colluded with Russia, but for some reason that proof was never presented to Mueller.

I never said he committed treason. He lied. Many people do. I simply said he should be removed from any committee as he can not be trusted.

Curious...if your best friend told you he had concrete evidence that your wife cheated on you....your wife that he always wanted as his own.....and when you asked him for that proof and he couldnt produce it....Would he still be your best friend?

It’s a disagreement about the nature of what collusion is and what constitutes proof.

Schiff wasn’t vague about this. It’s just that Mueller felt this wasn’t sufficient to be collusion.

it appears the Schiffers are just as ideologically brainwashed as the Trumpers.

:banghead:

The OP says Schiff committed treason. That’s absurd. Schiff investigated Trump and thought he should be impeached and removed from office. That’s not treason, it’s a constitutional process. It can’t be treason.
That investigation was rooted in so-called evidence that had been debunked to begin with but the investigation went forward anyway. That’s an abuse of investigative resources for partisan political reasons. Sounds illegal to me.

it appears the Schiffers are just as ideologically brainwashed as the Trumpers.

:banghead:
There is nothing "brainwashed" about pointing out that not a single one of you idiots here can coherently explain what criminal law Schiff supposedly broke.

Maybe instead of hitting your head against the wall you should just use it.

Adam Schiff is reportedly angry that he may be removed from the Intel Committee once the GOP fully take control of the House.

Tough shit, and the fact us he should have been removed a long time ago, but Pelosi kept him on the Committee as Chairman due to his willingness to do literally anything to help 'Get Trump' the last 6+ years.

Pelosi and the Democrats put their partisan, criminal, treasonous, Anti-Trump 'Don Quixote Crusade' ahead of the business and good of the nation and citizens.

Schiff was entrusted with overseeing our nation's intel, to know what was coming at us from over the horrizon, but he failed.

For example, Schiff was so busy criminally manufacturing false evidence and whistleblowers in an attempt to overthrow the US govermnent by illegally / treasonously removing a sitting President from office that he and his committee never saw COVID-19 coming from China, never stopped to investigate what was goibg on in China / Wuhan, until it was too late.

'Intel'?

Fraudulently, illegally making up a claim about a non-existent whistleblower and committing perjury about it is NOT 'Intel' - It's a CRIME.

Authoring a fake transcript of a phone call the President had and submitting it as 'evidence' to remove a President from office is not 'Intel' - its a CRIME, TREASON.

To show just how stupid Schiff is, he submitted his personally-authored transcript AFTER the actual transcript had been released.

Schiff should thank the almighty if being booted from tbe Intel Committee is all that happens to him. He should be in the REAL Gitmo - not DC Gitmo - with his co-conspirators right now.

Adam Schiff's level of relentless lying is what makes him a truly dangerous sociopath.
The people who voted for him should be ashamed of themselves.

That investigation was rooted in so-called evidence that had been debunked to begin with but the investigation went forward anyway. That’s an abuse of investigative resources for partisan political reasons. Sounds illegal to me.
It's not illegal, there are no such criminal statutes, no matter how it "sounds" to you.

What was “debunked” exactly?

If you were honest you would directly disagree with OP that claims that Schiff belongs in jail because he supposedly broke some crimnal law(s).

You know there is no evidence of that here.

It’s a disagreement about the nature of what collusion is and what constitutes proof.

Schiff wasn’t vague about this. It’s just that Mueller felt this wasn’t sufficient to be collusion.

Curious...did you ever hear what that "indisputable evidence" was. Did you not care what it was? Did he ever present it to the public? Did he have any one willing to use their name to support it

Furthermore....why is it when a democrat states evidence as fact he/she is given a pass when it is never proven as you just did by saying it wasn't sufficient enough, but when a republican presents digital evidence and a 2 witnesses willing to use their names, folks like you call it a conspiracy theory?

Why?

Because you a hack hiding in a sheeps costume.

Cyas.

Given how Adam Shifty abused his office, lied repeatedly to the American people using russian disinformation to undermine the new Admin, and then abused his office by using "parody" to impeach a President...he at least, shouldn't be on any Committee, maybe even refuse to allow him to be seated.

He's Demafascit agenda is a clear and present danger to our Republic

Forum List

Back