Adam Schiff running for Senate

if you take him at his word he did. He claimed repeatedly to have concrete evidence of the russian conspiracy yet for some reason didn’t share it with law enforcement or the public
On Thursday, January 10, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, joined Alisyn Camerota on CNN's New Day to discuss the private Trump Campaign polling data former Trump Campaign Chair Paul Manafort gave to someone linked to Russian Intelligence during the 2016 campaign and his concerns about the nomination of William Barr to be the next Attorney General, who would oversee Mueller’s investigation. Schiff also discussed the troubling possibility that President Trump may declare a national emergency to build his wall without approval from Congress or the American people. Schiff is Co-Chair of the Congressional Freedom of the Press Caucus, and he discussed the bipartisan event to remember Jamal Khashoggi on the 100th day after his murder. The event was planned to acknowledge the need to protect journalists around the world, the life and work of Khashoggi and the 52 other journalists killed in 2018.
"collusion"

and

Nancy
of course he does, another white guy [who is just getting older] replacing a woman, what is there for a white liberal not to love

where can he be reached? I'll send him some of your stuff from this forum, that should seal the deal for ya.... :abgg2q.jpg:

I like schiff, I believe he is a good man who had to do some things that left a bad taste in his mouth...I like Pelosi too and she had to go through the same thing...I wish them both the best
Nancy Lugosi needed the Canadien Devil Dick more than Paul did

of course he does, another white guy [who is just getting older] replacing a woman, what is there for a white liberal not to love

where can he be reached? I'll send him some of your stuff from this forum, that should seal the deal for ya.... :abgg2q.jpg:

I like schiff, I believe he is a good man who had to do some things that left a bad taste in his mouth...I like Pelosi too and she had to go through the same thing...I wish them both the best
'replacing a woman?' It's a seat held/reserved for women? Hmm...

you bring about change by being an effective leader....if democrats only follow democrats and republicans only follow republicans then there wont be much change,the country will always be divided and against whatever the other side wants...
Effective leaders get reelected. So do leaders with weak opponents.

The people vote them in. Shame on the people if the elected perform poorly and then get reelected

"collusion"

and

where’s the evidence?

how’s mueller not concluding there was obstruction the proof of the collusion/conspiracy?

Forum List

Back