Adam Schiff - Most Deranged Psychotic in America

This AGAIN. It was But Hilary, now it's But Biden and BUT Schiff.

What he is doing is far worse than any meddling Russia supposedly ever committed.

What exactly did Biden do wrong? That video proves no corruption on his part.
Shokin was NOT investing corruption. FACT
That is why everyone BUT Putin, trump and corrupt Ukrainians wanted Shokin Fired.

My gawd you dimwits are slow and stubborn.

But Biden...…BUT Schiff….. lol.
So, when your own house is f*ed, best not throw stones.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Adam's crazy and Trump's a scholar saint? White ppl, PALEEEEZZZZZ!!
Here's a pic right from the iowa caucus.

iowa causcus.jpg

Schiff did an outstanding job in detailing the charges against Trump

He made America proud

You speak for me ?

Didn't think so.

Schiffhead and Co. are an embarrassment to this country.

Proving that a President is not above the law is not an embarrassment
Lol, you guys just refuse to accept reality....

in this case, it's more reality refuses to accept the douche in question here.

He made America proud

You speak for me ?

Didn't think so.

Schiffhead and Co. are an embarrassment to this country.

Proving that a President is not above the law is not an embarrassment
Lol, you guys just refuse to accept reality....

in this case, it's more reality refuses to accept the douche in question here.
Lol....let's see, you libs made up a faux outrage story, and you rush to remove a president over it, yeah, I don't think reality is your strong suit.

ANCHORAGE AWAY?
Schiff warns that acquitted Trump might sell Alaska to the Russians

Ok, even snowflakes have to admit, if only to themselves, that THIS is proof that Adam Schiff is completely BATSH!T CRAZY!

Pathological / habitual liar, delusional 'parody' story-teller, admitted classified leaker, and failed House Coup Manager....he has lost what little bit of his mind he still had.

...and this was part of his insane Closing Arguments, which totally SEALED the acquittal of President Trump.

This dude should be led out of the Senate wearing a straight-jacket by Secret Service and men wearing white coats.

:p

Schiff warns that Trump could sell Alaska to Russia if unchecked

He made America proud
Ya, the ones living at Blackfoot South

Schiff was not trying to convince Republicans
He was trying to convince History

He was successful
thats a strawman argument if I ever heard one
Hardly, Schiff laid out his evidence and Republicans replied it is true but that Trump is above the law.

History will decide

He made America proud

He was successful
Hardly, Schiff laid out his evidence and Republicans replied it is true but that Trump is above the law.

History will decide
trump didn't break any laws to be above

ANCHORAGE AWAY?
Schiff warns that acquitted Trump might sell Alaska to the Russians

Ok, even snowflakes have to admit, if only to themselves, that THIS is proof that Adam Schiff is completely BATSH!T CRAZY!

Pathological / habitual liar, delusional 'parody' story-teller, admitted classified leaker, and failed House Coup Manager....he has lost what little bit of his mind he still had.

...and this was part of his insane Closing Arguments, which totally SEALED the acquittal of President Trump.

This dude should be led out of the Senate wearing a straight-jacket by Secret Service and men wearing white coats.

:p

Schiff warns that Trump could sell Alaska to Russia if unchecked

schiff will be the next avenatti. You heard it hear first folks.

Without the backing of any higher authority, Adam Schiff is personally trying to reverse the 2016 election of President Donald Trump AND he is trying to deny the right of at least 60-Million Americans to vote for Trump in the 2020 election.

His sole rationale is a belief Trump was not elected legally, and that if he runs again he will once again "cheat" his way into the office. But Trump did not just squeak by (as would be expected in a stolen election). He won by a convincing number of electoral votes - 304 to 227 (30% more than Clinton received).

Despite the Meuller report, Schiff still believes Trump asked for and accepted the help of the Russians to sway the 2016 election, and that if he did it once he would do it again. BUT - the 26-month $40million Meuller report that says there was NO COLLUSION.

The current impeachment does not charge Trump with any named crime, their case only says he "abused his office" when he threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine if they did not investigate Joe Biden and his son Hunter (they call this a Quid Pro Quo). But this is an act that Joe Biden himself has already confessed to doing - withholding aid to Ukraine in exchange for political favor. Joe Biden's son was being investigated by that prosecutor he got fired (this is NOT in dispute, Google "was Shokin investigating Burisma?")

The Democrats call Biden's actions a "discredited conspiracy theory" when Joe Biden actually confessed to doing it. If you believe Biden was doing the right thing - then you cannot say Trump did anything wrong. It is the same act, withholding funds while also asking for action in return. But I believe Biden had much more to gain by his ask than Trump ever did.

Especially when you know that Trump had the legal authority to ask for an investigation into 2016 corruption in Ukraine, because the two nations have a mutual treaty to investigate crimes:

This is all you need to know. You can argue about witnesses, etc. The bottom line is this: You cannot say what Biden did was legal, but what Trump did is impeachable.

But for Adam Schiff - letting him off is like letting Ted Bundy off for murder but prosecuting Kervorkian (the assisted suicide doctor) for the same crime. I contend Schiff is a Traitor who is trying much harder to sway a legal election than any Russian effort ever did. he wants to nullify both 2016 and 2020. This should truly be an impeachable act for Schiff.

At the very least - vote this traitor out of office in his next election. He is not doing a single thing to benefit America - he is solely on a personal crusade to see Donald Trump taken out as our President.
I really think Schiff looks like a serial killer or a drag queen....he just has that batshit crazy look.
he looks like both.
Ah a modern version of John Wayne Gacy….

He made America proud

He was successful
Nah, history said naw bro......especially with a bipartisan acquittal. And you morons are talking about another impeachment, again on nothing, how fucking stupid are you people?

He made America proud

He was successful

History will decide
He had so much evidence he needed to call more witnesses and then ended with He might give Russia Alaska, yeah such a strong case...you people are fucking retarded

Nah, history said naw bro......especially with a bipartisan acquittal. And you morons are talking about another impeachment, again on nothing, how fucking stupid are you people?

PARTISAN Impeachment....BIPARTISAN Acquittal!

'nuff said!

Forum List

Back