Adam Schiff 'For Brains' Does CNN Try Out on Live TV

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Lol, this guy is such a moron, roflmao.

Adam Schiff Performs Fake Conversation Between Trump, Ukraine President

The White House released a transcript of a phone call between Trump and Zelensky on Wednesday, but Schiff made up and fabricated his own own transcript that he read at the hearing, which sought to create a quid pro quo that Democrats have accused the president of making.

“This is the essence of what the president communicates,” Schiff began.

“We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what? I don’t see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from YOU though. And I’m going to say this only seven times so you better listen good,” Schiff read from his fabricated conversation.

“I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it,” he continued.

“On this and on that. I’m gonna put you in touch with people and not just any people,” he continued, affecting an accent meant to resemble Trump’s. “I’m going to put you with the attorney general of the United States, my attorney general Bill Barr. He’s got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him.”

“And I’m gonna put you in touch with Rudy, you’re gonna love him, trust me,” Schiff said, still avoiding any real quotations from the transcript. “You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And by the way don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I’ve asked.”

Schiff said of his made-up conversation, “This is in sum and character what the president was trying to communicate.”
Schiff needs to take some remedial reading classes.

Shiffty Schiff is a fucking liar....stop voting for liars....

The White House released a transcript of a phone call between Trump and Zelensky on Wednesday, but Schiff made up and fabricated his own own transcript that he read at the hearing, which sought to create a quid pro quo that Democrats have accused the president of making.

“We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what? I don’t see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from YOU though. And I’m going to say this only seven times so you better listen good,” Schiff read from his fabricated conversation.

“I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it,” he continued.

“On this and on that. I’m gonna put you in touch with people and not just any people,” he continued, affecting an accent meant to resemble Trump’s. “I’m going to put you with the attorney general of the United States, my attorney general Bill Barr. He’s got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him.”

“And I’m gonna put you in touch with Rudy, you’re gonna love him, trust me,” Schiff said, still avoiding any real quotations from the transcript. “You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And by the way don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I’ve asked.”

Schiff said of his made-up conversation, “This is in sum and character what the president was trying to communicate.”

This guy is as embarrassing as AOC for the democrats

I promise you, I will never vote for a liar. I won't, and millions and millions of American voters will join me in a campaign to not cast a vote for the current President.
Well, since you voted for the lying Surrender Monkey...zi imagine that you are a big fucking liar!

Just some of the Surrender Monkeys lies....you ABNORMALS are so easy!!!

The Obameter: Campaign Promises that are Promise Broken | PolitiFact

Last edited:

Actually, chiff just translated what was said do you assfucks could understand it.

Maybe Schiff for brains was auditioning for a Hollywood mob movie?

So says one of the stupidest humans on the planet.

But.....but.....but he claims it was just a harmless parody.

Course....does anyone think doing a friggen SNL skit during a hearing is appropriate?

I promise you, I will never vote for a liar. I won't, and millions and millions of American voters will join me in a campaign to not cast a vote for the current President.

And yet you will vote for a woman who made her career by lying about her heritage. Huh....

And yet you will vote for a woman who made her career by lying about her heritage. Huh....
Dems and libs have no problem being seen as a butt licking hypocrite...I don't understand it...

Trump Campaign, RNC Raise $5 Million After Impeachment Announcement

President Trump’s campaign announced on Wednesday that it – along with the Republican National Committee – raised $5 million in the 24 hours following House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) formal announcement of an impeachment inquiry.
“In the 24 hours since news of Nancy Pelosi’s impeachment announcement, @realDonaldTrump’s campaign & @GOP have BLOWN OUT fundraising!” Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale announced on Twitter.

“$5 Million combined in 24 hrs. Donors in all 50 states Huge groundswell of support leading to Trump landslide in 2020!”

Democraps hope they can lie and besmirch Trump to a level that makes impeachment plausible.

This is all yet another Democrat hoax.
Nolte: WaPo Spreads Fake News About Trump DNI Resignation Threat | Breitbart

The fake story, which ran Wednesday afternoon, claims:

The acting Director of National Intelligence [Joseph Maguire] threatened to resign over concerns that the White House might attempt to force him to stonewall Congress when he testifies Thursday about an explosive whistleblower complaint about the president, according to current and former U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

The story was published just hours after the White House released the transcript of a call between Trump and Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky. The transcript debunked the latest Media-Democrat hoax that claims Trump pressured Ukraine’s president to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden. The actual transcript shows no such thing, and during a press conference with Trump on Wednesday, Ukraine’s president confirmed he was not pressured.

Forum List

Back