Adam Schiff Coached Alexander Vindman Throughout Testimony

Nunes: Adam Schiff was coaching Alexander Vindman throughout his testimony

“I have never in my life seen anything like what happened today, during the testimony of Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman,” said Rep. Devin Nunes, (R-CA) on Fox News’s “Hannity.”

“It was unprecedented,” continued Nunes. “I mean, they’ve been bad at most of these depositions, but to interrupt us continually to coach the witness, to decide… what we’re going to be able to ask the witness.”

Rep. Jim Jordan also supported Nunes statement, and provided more detailed of what went through inside the hearing.

"When we asked [Vindman] who he spoke to after important events in July — Adam Schiff says, ‘no, no, no, we’re not going to let him answer that question,” Jordan said.

(Excerpt) Read more at saraacarter.com ...

-------------

More importantly was there someone there to help the col. up out of his seat when all was done, The bling on his uniform looked quiet weighted, Nice visual, wonder who came up with the idea. What are you wearing col to the kangaroo court today, well I was thinking of this nice suit, no! you are instructed to wear your military attire adorned with all your medals for the best visual of how important you really are to this scam.
Schiff is running a kangaroo court, he now has zero credibility.

BREAKING: DEVIN NUNES SENDS LETTER, DEMANDS SCHIFF TESTIFY as Part of House Impeachment Hearings

Ranking Member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., demanded that Schiff appear for a deposition in private before lawmakers.

“On November 6th, you announced the beginning of public hearings associated with the Democrat Party’s partisan impeachment inquiry into President Donald J. Trump,” Nunes wrote Friday. “Based on the precedent and lack of jurisdiction, the House Intelligence Committee should not take the lead in conducting such hearings; however, by now the American people know your desire to see the duly-elected president removed from office outweighs your sense of responsibility to running a functioning intelligence oversight committee.

“Prior to the start of your public show trial next week, at least one additional closed-door deposition must take place,” he continued. “Specifically, I request that you sit for a closed-door deposition before the House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs and Oversight Committees.”

Tyrants don't need credibility. All they needs is stupid gullible people (plenty of millennials and Lefties) and......

"All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing"

Looks like he's got at least 2 out of 3 nailed.

Let's get one thing straight.....no matter how evil, how corrupt or how bad a tyrant may be.....
If they ultimately win the race, YOU will be labeled the bad guy, not the tyrant.

Tyrants don't need credibility. All they needs is stupid gullible people (plenty of millennials and Lefties) and......

"All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing"

Looks like he's got at least 2 out of 3 nailed.
The American People are finding out how unfair a process this is an they are slowing being repulsed by it, especially since it contains no statutory crime.

Trump took 30 states last time, he could add 5 to that and flip the House.

p8X1z.png

I hope you're correct. The Dims have done a lot of manipulation this go round to ensure the same mistakes made last time don't occur again.

You know...stuff like fair, Constitutional elections

If The Left ever regains the WH, the Senate (or enough of it) and the House ever again.....this Constitutional Republic is over.

We're walking a razor thin line between freedom and tyranny at this point.

I hope you're correct. The Dims have done a lot of manipulation this go round to ensure the same mistakes made last time don't occur again.

You know...stuff like fair, Constitutional elections

If The Left ever regains the WH, the Senate (or enough of it) and the House ever again.....this Constitutional Republic is over.

We're walking a razor thin line between freedom and tyranny at this point.
We always are. Eternal Vigilance is the price of Liberty. Ben Franklin warned us of that from the get go. Nothing has changed. The Left is out of their minds and too blinded to stop.

Trump has 90% GOP approval and the Senate Republicans for the most part are cowards, but, self-serving enough that they will not sacrifice themselves to remove Trump. They remove Trump and those running for election in 2020 that voted to remove Trump very likely wouldn't even survive their primary.

The Electorate will NEVER stand for Presidential Removal without an impeccably fair process and guilt established of a serous statutory crime established beyond a reasonable doubt and to a moral certainty. They have nothing. The process is horribly unfair, and not only do they not have a serious crime, they have no statutory crime at all.

And as this is progressing, we have Horowitz, Barr and Durham's reports coming out confirming what we have all feared that the Obama Intelligence Community, colluded with foreign intelligence services to form "an insurance policy" that would enable them to depose the President in the event that he beat Hillary, and that the entire case was faked, contrived and baseless, and they all knew it.

The further Dems push this, the more likely 2020 proves to be a complete disaster for them.

Red States get Trump to 262 - from there he needs PA or WI to get past 270 - and he knows it, he'll get there and likely a lot more.

9NEkg.png

I don't think Schiff stopped at merely coaching Vindman, that pasty little tub of lard. You gotta wonder why it took them 3 hrs. behind closed doors to ask and answer one question. You also have to wonder how Vindman rose to the rank he holds. When it comes down to it, you can either kick ass and earn your rank or kiss ass and be handed a rank. Nobody will ever accuse that sissy boy stoolie, Vindman, of kicking ass. I hope he ends up in Gitmo for his part in this coup against Trump.

Forum List

Back