Adam Kinzinger is a true patriot. He has the spine to stand up to Trump.

If he holds a bill for 10 days when congress isn't in session it is an automatic veto...
Its not difficult for comgress to remsin in session “pro forma”

and if thats what it takes I suspect they will

Mac, you are wrong. It is called a pocket veto. Congress's session ends before 10 days. They cannot extend it. A new Congress takes over and the bill dies with the old Congress.

While COVID is devastating our nation. There is desperate need for a stimulus bill and a budget signed.
Trump is tweeting about he being treated unfairly by SCOTUS, FBI and CIA. He is mad his wife was never on the the cover of a fashion magazine while first lady.
Adam Kinzinger responded.
"My God. Trying to burn the place down on the way out because you can’t handle losing. No evidence, nothing but your temper tantrum and crazy conspiracies. Embarrassing. #RestoreOurGOP"

Did your source actually have that typo in there?

complete fucking bullshit. Kinzinger is a globalist who makes frequent trips abroad, to the Middle East and elsewhere. NEO-CON!

They cannot extend it.
They (congress) can extend the pro forma session and trump cant stop them

They cannot extend it into a new Congress, dumbass! You obviously don't know what a pocket veto is! How can it be called a veto if it becomes a law without his signature?

You would have probably failed my class on government that I taught for many years to high school students.

Last edited:
They cannot extend it into a new Congress, dumbass! You obviously don't know what a pocket veto is! You would have probably failed my class on government that I taught for many years to high school students
We seem to miscommunicate often

after 10 days with congress in session a pocket veto becomes law

and trump cant stop it

While COVID is devastating our nation. There is desperate need for a stimulus bill and a budget signed.
Trump is tweeting about he being treated unfairly by SCOTUS, FBI and CIA. He is mad his wife was never on the the cover of a fashion magazine while first lady.
"My God. Trying to burn the place down on the way out because you can’t handle losing. No evidence, nothing but your temper tantrum and crazy conspiracies. Embarrassing. #RestoreOurGOP"

donny will either be carried out on a stretcher or in handcuffs ... nobody knows.

either way ... that orange fungus & his trophy golddigging mail order bride who dropped an anchor baby will be history in 25 days.
Barron Trump seems to be a worthy human being, imho. He's a little bit tall, so you might consider being a little kinder to his American parents. :thup:

i have no problems with baron. his parents, along with his other 1/2 siblings from other baby mamas are grifting scum.

Admit it.
You had no idea she was worth 50 million and you're spouting this shit to try and save face.

I knew she was a successful model before meeting Trump. How else would she even find herself in his company? I didn't know how much money she was worth. I would have assumed it was a least quite a bit.
Wonder if he gave ""it"" a grab before marrying her

she sure liked grabbing her own 'it' in that photo shoot the NY post got ahold of.

They cannot extend it into a new Congress, dumbass! You obviously don't know what a pocket veto is! You would have probably failed my class on government that I taught for many years to high school students

and trump cant stop it

That is NOT a pocket veto, dumbass.

melania ... standing by her man ... deserves it bigley. i have no sympathy for her from the obvious inaugural grifting, to her #BEBEST campaign against cyber bullies when she's married to the #1 cyber bully ever created.

She's just some airhead model from eastern Europe that married a rich guy. Cut her some slack. She's just using the tools she has to get somewhere in the world.

Melania's IQ is estimated to be at least 160, which makes it about twice Donald's. She is fluent in five languages.

is that why she plagiarized michele obama's speech back in 2017?

He is a fucking snake.........needs to be voted out of office and soon....
2aguy shows he has no concern about the Republican party, he has no concern for what is best for out country. He is driven to please and support what is good for Trump. He is a spineless, brainless Trump cult member.
WOW and like you give a damn about the republican rinos lol
We've started a new party the lion party

don'tcha mean ' lyin' party ' ?

donny will either be carried out on a stretcher or in handcuffs ... nobody knows.

either way ... that orange fungus & his trophy golddigging mail order bride who dropped an anchor baby will be history in 25 days.

Will you heed the call for unity when Trump rightfully gets his second term?

he lost.

get over it already ... the only 'call' heeded will be the secret service evicting his fat orange ass come 12:00 noon, on 1/20/21.

Like Roy Clark sang "Thank God and Greyhound he's gone"
Oh, Biden only has his brain gone. Who else might say..."and I'm proud to be the President of the USSR" than Extortionist Joe? After all, he never knew which state and city he was at the entire campaign long, and the lockstep press never called him on anything goofenheimer that he said the whole time. :rolleyes-41:

covfefe.

Leading Dems agree with president Trump you dumb ass.
Trump is demanding the $2000 to make the Republicans look bad. It is his revenge for the Republicans not sticking with his false claim of a rigged election.
You are the dumbass for supporting Trump no matter what he does.

No he's not. Where do you idiots get this stuff. :talk2hand:

uh ... ya - that's exactly what is happening. those negotiations have been going on for how long & not a word from trump. that is until the WHITE HOUSE offered $600 dollars weeks ago.

now trump says ' never mind '.

actually what he really is saying is ' let them eat cake while i go cheat at golf '.

and trump cant stop it

No, miscommunication is not an issue. Pocket vetoes only exist when a Congress adjourns. Do some research on the topic and stop being a dumbass!

and trump cant stop it

No, miscommunication is not an issue. Pocket vetoes only exist when a Congress adjourns. Do some research on the topic and stop being a dumbass!
call it what you will

if you read my posts I made it clear that trump cannot stop the bill simply be not signing it

Forum List

Back