Ad campaign ideas for marijuana

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Long teased my Mom for how into wine she is, saying all the knowledge about wines and in her case cheeses, would be paralelled by pot with junk foods so I got to thinking if wine and cheeses go together, how would marijuana be advertised? What snack food brands will be rushing to ad themselves alongside marijuana? Some possible ideas:

"Marijuana and Twinkies - enjoy soft sweet moist Twinkies after a few bong hits and you'll forget how many you've eaten."

"Lays potato chips and grass - you already couldn't eat just one, now one bag wont be enough."

:)

marijuana.jpg

First thing I'd do is hire a spokesperson and I can't think of anyone better to tout one of the effects of good dope than that guy who downs like 40 hotdogs in 15 minutes or something like that to usually win the annual 4th of July hotdog eating contenst at Coney Island, NY.

First thing I'd do is hire a spokesperson and I can't think of anyone better to tout one of the effects of good dope than that guy who downs like 40 hotdogs in 15 minutes or something like that to usually win the annual 4th of July hotdog eating contenst at Coney Island, NY.

Eatin' them is the easy part, now shitin' is another matter.

Forum List

Back