Actress Kills herself

The vaccine saved tens of millions worldwide

Those who died were mostly deniers
Tell that to Madonna (Heart Condition), Dion Sanders (Blood Clots), George Clooney (Bells Palsey), Ashton Kutcher (Autoimmune vasculitis), Justin Bieber (Bell's Palsey), Lady Gaga (Fibromyalgia), Jamie Foxx (Blood Clots), etc,.

Tell that to Madonna (Heart Condition), Dion Sanders (Blood Clots), George Clooney (Bells Palsey), Ashton Kutcher (Autoimmune vasculitis), Justin Bieber (Bell's Palsey), Lady Gaga (Fibromyalgia), Jamie Foxx (Blood Clots), etc,.

I know……Because NOBODY ever had those conditions before Vaccines

Good luck finding out. The government is in bed with Big Pharma, and they are both trying to do everything to cover it up.

Do you honestly believe and trust the government and Big Pharma would come out and tell the truth if it made them look bad?
It's some huge conspiracy, right? If the evidence is there, produce it.

I know……Because NOBODY ever had those conditions before Vaccines
Seems that more and more of them are coming down with diseases, because the vaccines are causing a decrease in their immune systems.
Some people who got the mRNA shots are getting blood clots. Dion Sanders almost lost a leg because of it.

Seems that more and more of them are coming down with diseases, because the vaccines are causing a decrease in their immune systems.
Some people who got the mRNA shots are getting blood clots. Dion Sanders almost lost a leg because of it.
900,000 people get thrombosis each year. So tell me, is it uncommon?

It's some huge conspiracy, right? If the evidence is there, produce it.
I didn’t have to look hard. I know several people that had terrible adverse reactions to the clot shot. Plus all the cases that can be found on-line.

You also seem to forget that the FDA already pulled vaccines due to being dangerous like the J&J clot shot. So is it a “conspiracy“ when they did admit it was causing blood clots in so many people that they pulled it, after claiming it was “Safe & Effective”?

But they won’t do it for the big one, Pfizer. Too much money.

Forum List

Back