The 10 wealthiest billionaires DOUBLED their assets during the Covid pandemic.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Is that good or bad, or does it matter ?

I guess it depends on how many good jobs they create.
1643557040527.png

Stupid people have been repeating the mantra "follow the science" Intelligent people say to follow the policies, instead.

This is the result of political policy and it is really quite deliberate. A person would have to be monumentally stupid and naive not to question why it was only small business that was the target of the shut downs.

They likely would have doubled their assets with or without a global pandemic. The top 10 people of any given category tend to be dedicated to their past successes being duplicated. Here's the formula: Past Success X Duplicated = Doubled past successes.

See how that works?

Last edited:
They likely would have doubled their assets with or without a global pandemic. The top 10 people of any given category tend to be dedicated to their past successes being duplicated. Here's the formula: Past Success X Doubled = Doubled past successes.

See how that works?
Actually, no.

When the government kills small business quite deliberately, tells people to stay home and then gives everybody 2800 dollars to spend whether or not they were affected by this targeted policy, those who did not suffer from the policies took their windfall and spent it online instead of at local businesses. Jeff Bezos is the chief beneficiary of this redistribution of income away from small business.

It's the great reset in action.

They likely would have doubled their assets with or without a global pandemic. The top 10 people of any given category tend to be dedicated to their past successes being duplicated. Here's the formula: Past Success X Doubled = Doubled past successes.

See how that works?
Doubling any amount of wealth in 2 years is a neat trick, but I'm sure there's no formula for it with billionaires except for having already rigged the system that got them there.

Actually, no.

When the government kills small business quite deliberately, tells people to stay home and then gives everybody 2800 dollars to spend whether or not they were affected by this targeted policy, those who did not suffer from the policies took their windfall and spent it online instead of at local businesses. Jeff Bezos is the chief beneficiary of this redistribution of income away from small business.

It's the great reset in action.

You are not wrong.

Bezos got richer because my wife keeps ordering shit from Amazon.

Musk got richer because my oldest son bought one of his cars.

Yet you are 100% in support of that policy since it was the democrat party that has been most forceful in implementing it.

You are just too stupid to be able to put two and two together and come up with four.

Both parties fully supported it. I am against all of it.

Is that good or bad, or does it matter ?

I guess it depends on how many good jobs they create.
View attachment 594775
doesn’t matter to me. I am sorry for the folks that suffered due to the demafascist lock downs in places like NY and Cali, and frankly how that ripped across the nation…but i still had to work, as did these folks

Thanks for the link:

Governor DeSantis Issues Executive Order 2021-102​

Governor DeSantis has issued Executive Order 21-102, which suspends all remaining local emergency orders based on the COVID-19 Emergency, effective July 1, 2021 and shall be immediately filed with the Division Administrative Hearings.

Getting folks back to work was a key goal of the GOP Govs...not in places like NY and Cali though

and "DeWine said the stay-at-home order will start to be enforced Tuesday by local health departments and local law enforcement, and last for at least two weeks."

The Cares Act dumped 4 trillion into the economy, of course the rich will double up, that is how the bills were designed. Scraps for the masses, and massive amounts of money to the rich. The last time this happened it was TARP creating the obscene growth of wealth among the rich.

What is frustrating is people will continue to vote for those who give the rich their money and wealth growth.

Forum List

Back