Actress Susan Sarandon retweets message comparing cops at funeral for fallen NYPD Officer Jason Rivera to ‘fascists’

The only film of hers that I have seen is Step Mom. It was good. I pray that her new show with Trace Adkins still gets to be shown.

God bless you and her and Trace always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of him)

Being a moron politically doesn't make them ugly.
When she gets off her high horse, she will be ashamed for horrifying people who have been helped by police from a very ugly situation. Without police, there would be no womens' movement. Too bad Sarandon used the internet for her little bowel movement on America's consistent first responders when someone assaults a woman. What a creep sister. Pooping on good guys who gave their life protecting innocent citizens.

I did a little review, and the widow of Jason let the NY DA have it for being "soft on crime."

I believe Sarandon is mentally ill. She thinks lying narratives are true and the truth is deplorable. I reckon she's a year away from being forever hospitalized for whatever is making her brain sick with derangement syndrome issues. She has a lot of company in Hollyweird world.

I don't get the admiration; Sarandon looked like a hag when she was 20.
If I remember correctly, directors couldn't tolerate her.
Someone check her out on YouTube to find out the real story.
Susan Sarandon was born in October 4, 1946. That makes her 75 years old. She likely believes her net worth make her more important than the majority of the American people she neither cares for nor cares to understand. Being that wealthy means not having to say you're sorry nor that you're mistaken. There's no cure for some cases of morbid self-centeredness. And that's where she is trapped. She likely uses medication when nasty words targeting American heroes doesn't bring her sympathy. No American would want to be her. She's toxic.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and their politics, but you ought not be a total bitch about it.
The actress from hell can take what she dishes out, and what she dished out was a nobody-wins lashing against a family and first responders that will not go away. they already have broken hearts. Only a Satan worshipper would mince so many broken hearts as Jason's family and his fellow first responders.

Hate to say it, but, she, like Gina Carano, needs to be fired. People like hannity keep saying they "want to be the better person", well, while you are being the better person, the left is filing complaints against those on the right, and attacking the advertisers of media companies and trying to get people fired for doing stuff like this.

Sad to say but, those on the right need to start playing the same game, because while you're trying to be the better person, they are working to have those on the right removed from social networks and from their shows. Pretty soon, youll find all your news and talk show sources will all be gone, and replaced with "Democrat approved" media personalities.

Speaking of Gina.............................

Former ‘Mandalorian’ star Gina Carano slams ‘double standards’ after Whoopi Goldberg suspension​

It always amazes me that these idiots in Hollywood feel they deserve a ton of consideration and respect but refuse to give any to others.

Why is that exactly? All they do is read lines other people write.

A bunch of self important assholes that contribute nothing.

It always amazes me that these idiots in Hollywood feel they deserve a ton of consideration and respect but refuse to give any to others.

Why is that exactly? All they do is read lines other people write.

A bunch of self important assholes that contribute nothing.
Many actors are mentally ill…
They stare at bright lights and say the same dialog over and over with slight nuances until the director yells, “Cut!”.

Many actors are mentally ill…
They stare at bright lights and say the same dialog over and over with slight nuances until the director yells, “Cut!”.
Yep. And most of the actors today just play themselves over and over…while high on drugs no doubt. :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back