Actress Anne Heche Hospitalized After Crashing Car Into Two Separate Homes, Engulfing One in Flames

I liked "7 days,6 nights".
I have another film that she did last year named 13 Minutes, but I will admit that I have not watched it yet. I will try to get to it tonight. I have it because country singer Trace Adkins is one of the other lead characters.

God bless you and him and Anne always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of Trace)

P.S. Trace has come a long way since his first ever acting role here in 2004 during the show named Yes, Dear. :) :) :)

Heche stated she was "insane" for the first 31 years of her life, and that this was triggered by being sexually abused by her father during her infancy and childhood.[79][80] In a series of interviews with Barbara Walters, Matt Lauer, and Larry King to promote Call Me Crazy in 2001, Heche stated on national television that she created a fantasy world called the "Fourth Dimension" to make herself feel safe, and had an alter ego who was the daughter of God and half-sister of Jesus Christ named "Celestia", who had contacts with extraterrestrial life forms.[76][81] Heche said she recovered from her mental health concerns following the incident in Cantua Creek and has put her alter ego behind her.[4]

When that Ellen Degenerate got in trouble for abusing people on the set of her show, her "partner" or whatever she calls herself, Anne Heche, left her. Evidently she went psychotic again! Bizarre story, running into houses with a car.

Heche stated she was "insane" for the first 31 years of her life, and that this was triggered by being sexually abused by her father during her infancy and childhood.[79][80] In a series of interviews with Barbara Walters, Matt Lauer, and Larry King to promote Call Me Crazy in 2001, Heche stated on national television that she created a fantasy world called the "Fourth Dimension" to make herself feel safe, and had an alter ego who was the daughter of God and half-sister of Jesus Christ named "Celestia", who had contacts with extraterrestrial life forms.[76][81] Heche said she recovered from her mental health concerns following the incident in Cantua Creek and has put her alter ego behind her.[4]

Her drinking problem says otherwise. Her burns will either require her to seek mental health help, or kill her.

Either way she is going to suffer some extreme pain. I hope she gets the care she needs.

she's beautiful, despite not being a man. hmmm get well soon, madam!

I'm beginning to see the value of conformity.

Pressuring people to stay inside of narrow bounds of behavior, does have the benefit of A. helping people from going down really bad paths, and B. isolates and points out those with serious problems much quicker.

Today, we as a society can't point to someone as a problem, until AFTER people get hurt.

That's a fail for us as a culture. That actress needed help, well before that accident. But because of our lack of.... self confidence, no one could tell her that. We just celebrate her dysfunction and it gets worse and worse until someone gets hurt.

Ferrari Deluxe, and i'd buy one for me and one for you bro
I want a Pagani. This is what i would have crashed into that house if i was Anne Heche.

pagani-huayra-interior.png

Check out how many variations there are of this car. No two are alike anywhere in the world.... pagani huayra - Google Search

pagani-huayra-bc-rosso-dubaicarbon.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
nice choice

IF i ever win the lottery lol
Better be a big lottery. They go for anywhere between about $2 million to as much as $23.5 million, like this Pagani HP Barchetta. There are only 3 in the world. This one in the picture is the worlds most expensive new car, which is owned by the owner of the company. BOOOO!!! He shouldnt make cars that he keeps for himself!

Intro-copia-1980x1414.jpg

Last edited:
the last powerball ticket was won for 1 billion dollars...don't worry
There is a winning ticket and they know what state its in, but so far no one has claimed the prize. They have a year to do so. Would be fucked up if the dude lost the ticket.

Forum List

Back