Actress Anne Heche Hospitalized After Crashing Car Into Two Separate Homes, Engulfing One in Flames

She bought her own pain, unless someone is going to try to convince us that it was the devil's foot on the gas.
If I had to guess, I’d speculate drugs or alcohol. But, sometimes accidents just happen. Either way, still wouldn’t wish that kind of pain in her. But I am very glad that nobody else was injured.

It always looked like she was cold on set.
Speaking of Jennifer Aniston on Friends.

23548D65-0C68-4E7B-BDAD-D2E8301309C4.jpeg

Coincidentally, Gumby’s pony was known as Pokey.

All that money and she drives a fucking Mini Cooper? What car would you have if you had her money?
Minis are more expensive than you may think, and are status symbols for liberal nitwits/hypocrites.

Heche stated she was "insane" for the first 31 years of her life, and that this was triggered by being sexually abused by her father during her infancy and childhood.[79][80] In a series of interviews with Barbara Walters, Matt Lauer, and Larry King to promote Call Me Crazy in 2001, Heche stated on national television that she created a fantasy world called the "Fourth Dimension" to make herself feel safe, and had an alter ego who was the daughter of God and half-sister of Jesus Christ named "Celestia", who had contacts with extraterrestrial life forms.[76][81] Heche said she recovered from her mental health concerns following the incident in Cantua Creek and has put her alter ego behind her.[4]

Extraordinary.

Thank you for sharing this.

I'm beginning to see the value of conformity.

Pressuring people to stay inside of narrow bounds of behavior, does have the benefit of A. helping people from going down really bad paths, and B. isolates and points out those with serious problems much quicker.

Today, we as a society can't point to someone as a problem, until AFTER people get hurt.

That's a fail for us as a culture. That actress needed help, well before that accident. But because of our lack of.... self confidence, no one could tell her that. We just celebrate her dysfunction and it gets worse and worse until someone gets hurt.
I'm sure plenty of people told her she needed help.

But yes - we do celebrate dysfunction, and are sometimes a lunatic mob yelling "Jump!"

She bought her own pain, unless someone is going to try to convince us that it was the devil's foot on the gas.
This brings up the question of a mentally ill person's level of responsibility.

But it's not a religious question.

Minis are more expensive than you may think, and are status symbols for liberal nitwits/hypocrites.
They aren’t that expensive. My neighbor bought one new. It was in the low $20,000.00 range.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back