Actors Colin Firth, and Stanley Tucci...supporters of left wing fascism, want an exemption from gay appropriation punishment....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
These actors very likely support the fascism of the left that will destroy anyone who steps one toe across the line of LGBTQXYZLMNOP demands....

One of those demands is that only gay actors play gay roles......

Now...colin firth and stanley tucci are applying for exemptions from the fascists so they can play gay men....

They need to be cast out of acting forever, and their films removed from polite society for the sin, and vile crime of appropriating gay roles from actual gay actors......

Actors Colin Firth and Stanley Tucci are justifying their casting as gay characters in the film Supernova, though both men are straight in real life.

Supernova writer and director Harry Macqueen knew that he wanted the veteran performers to play the lead characters for his intimate drama about a gay couple — but today, such decisions can be met with backlash, as activists demand “representation” for particular demographics strictly via actors who belong to those same demographics.

“This was a discussion, and it was a very serious one,” Firth told Yahoo Entertainment.

“I was undecided for a bit,” Tucci added. “It’s always a question, because all you want to do is do it right. You want to be truthful to the film, you want to be truthful to the character and to the community.”

These actors very likely support the fascism of the left that will destroy anyone who steps one toe across the line of LGBTQXYZLMNOP demands....

Now...colin firth and stanley tucci are applying for exemptions from the fascists so they can play gay men....

They need to be cast out of acting forever, and their films removed from polite society for the sin, and vile crime of appropriating gay roles from actual gay actors......

Actors Colin Firth and Stanley Tucci are justifying their casting as gay characters in the film Supernova, though both men are straight in real life.

Supernova writer and director Harry Macqueen knew that he wanted the veteran performers to play the lead characters for his intimate drama about a gay couple — but today, such decisions can be met with backlash, as activists demand “representation” for particular demographics strictly via actors who belong to those same demographics.

“This was a discussion, and it was a very serious one,” Firth told Yahoo Entertainment.

“I was undecided for a bit,” Tucci added. “It’s always a question, because all you want to do is do it right. You want to be truthful to the film, you want to be truthful to the character and to the community.”

Cancel them!

Uber Alles Democrat

1612056412814.png

Do politicians have to apply for the same exemption when voting on a bill concerning things that don't apply to them or if they say they are something they're not?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
If I was a millionaire actor with my choices of work then there's absolutely no amount of money that would entice me to play the part of a gay man if it involved kissing & emotion. Fuck that.

Each to their own etc - if you're gay then you're gay, fair enough - but the thought of it makes me sick to the pit of my stomach.

No doubt I'm not allowed to feel that way, but I do sooo ... :rolleyes:

View attachment 450849

Do politicians have to apply for the same exemption when voting on a bill concerning things that doesn't apply to them or if they say they are something they're not?

*****CHUCKLE*****

I got to see them on tour right after they released that album.

Most talented band ever.

Yes excelled as well with their light show. Awesome and unique in all ways. I saw them as a teen and was impressed big time!

View attachment 450849

Do politicians have to apply for the same exemption when voting on a bill concerning things that doesn't apply to them or if they say they are something they're not?

*****CHUCKLE*****

I got to see them on tour right after they released that album.

Most talented band ever.

Yes excelled as well with their light show. Awesome and unique in all ways. I saw them as a teen and was impressed big time!

I knew I liked you!

They are both fine actors. What's your problem exactly?

1612058453999.png

I'm pretty sure that if a woman can be cast as Thor,
two straight guys can act like they are gay.

She's not really Thor either ... :thup:

The original post, as always, is shit.

Beneath it though, there is a discussion about whether your off-screen life should determine your on screen roles. Here's my take: It's acting. You don't have to be _____ to play _____. The biggest example of this that pops right into my mind is Richard Dreyfus playing Bob Rumson (sp?) on The American President. IRL, Dreyfus is a huge promoter of civic education and critical thinking.

In the movie, he's anything but.... And the result? A memorable performance opposite Michael Douglas.

If gays are upset that straight men and women are playing gay roles...gee...that's too bad. Perhaps straight men and women should have been upset at gays playing straight roles for...I dunno...the last 80 years? Do we really need heroin addicts to play heroin addicts as well?

Forum List

Back