Actor forbids ‘bigots and homophobes’ from watching his work following Supreme Court ruling

Lol!!
Did you hear that folks, if you don't agree with his views, you can't watch his "work".

Obviously, he's simply grandstanding, in a sort of tit for tat.

By the way, never heard of this guy and that could be the whole point in his tantrum.

he doesn’t own his work. He was paid by HBO to act in the Sopronos. HBO owns the show.

this just proves he and cnn are too dumb to understand the law

I happen to be neither a bigot nor a homophobe. But it probably isn’t up to me to define what some actor claims I am. 😜

The point is: even if he imagines that I am on the list of people not permitted to view his old work, so what? He can’t control it.
So, clearly, he’s just making a silly virtue signaling announcement.

Lol!!
Did you hear that folks, if you don't agree with his views, you can't watch his "work".

By the way, never heard of this guy and that could be the whole point in his tantrum.

Wow don't threaten me with a good time!

I happen to be neither a bigot nor a homophobe. But it probably isn’t up to me to define what some actor claims I am. 😜

The point is: even if he imagines that I am on the list of people not permitted to view his old work, so what? He can’t control it.
So, clearly, he’s just making a silly virtue signaling announcement.

Free publicity.

Lol!!

Add to that ^^ the fact that he missed the point of the entire ruling which was tantamount to the production company forcing him to support homophobia and bigotry and putting his signature on it. His actions speak louder than his words. His actions say, "Look at me, I am an uninformed jerk off.

If other people are in that film with him, then it obviously is not just his work. It is also the work of his co-stars which only means that their fans will then be tuning in. In other words, if you don't work alone and who you work with are absolutely nothing like yourself, be prepared for people of all walks of life to eventually be in your face.

God bless you and his co-workers always!!!

Holly

P.S. When word got out about the lead actor from the 7th Heaven TV show in 2014 concerning his extra-curricular activity, I still purchased the entire show on DVD the very next day because I loved the show so much and for the record, that man has never once been the reason why I love it.

Last edited:
Lol!!

Chuckliscious!

What movies was he even in? I have no clue who he is

Movies? None that I know of.

He did a good job playing a annoying kid in the sopranos and was one of my least favorite characters in the show.

He was no gangster though. Joe pesci was a gangster, even behind the scenes.

That guy is just someone with no real career now and is trying to hop on a bandwagon to get some attention.

No Idea who this person is. Clearly I’m not missing anything.

I looked at some images on duckduckgo. He was almost handsome in his younger years, but he has dead eyes now, like so many of the satanists who populate Hollyweird these days.

Clearly a pathetic bid for SJW brownie points, now that what he once had that could be called a career is in the toilet.

You people need to watch it just for spite.
I am sure he gets royalties every time someone tunes in, no fucking way i would watch anything of his, as this will also hurt those that worked with him. Teach his sorry ass to open his mouth and insert foot.

I looked at some images on duckduckgo. He was almost handsome in his younger years, but he has dead eyes now, like so many of the satanists who populate Hollyweird these days.

Clearly a pathetic bid for SJW brownie points, now that what he once had that could be called a career is in the toilet.

So just a leftist narcissist that thinks he is more important than he is. Got ya.

MSN And there you have it folks, He is oppsoed to the United States of America where everyone normal is treated equally, instead of abnormal behavior being rewarded with some type of trophy. So now this angry Marxist doesnt want anyone putting money into his coffers anymore, and soon when he is there in San Fransicko, drugging up and homeless, he will realize what a mistake it was to go against the country.

View attachment 800725

I’m sure this woke douche was also fleeing the country if Trump got elected in 2016.

MSN And there you have it folks, He is oppsoed to the United States of America where everyone normal is treated equally, instead of abnormal behavior being rewarded with some type of trophy. So now this angry Marxist doesnt want anyone putting money into his coffers anymore, and soon when he is there in San Fransicko, drugging up and homeless, he will realize what a mistake it was to go against the country.

View attachment 800725
I wonder if the other cast members have agreed to lose their residuals. Maybe considering the impact their actions have on others is just something liberals don't do. Here's an idea for a cottage industry, a film editing firm that removes unwanted characters from TV shows and movies, selling them on the black market.

Forum List

Back