Activist in Seminar: All White People Are Racist and Always Will Be

Your hypocrisy is staggering. When you say undo the brainwashing, I can only surmise that you mean re-educate whites to accept black people as the superior race.

Blacks are the superior race in evolutionary terms as they are replacing everyone else, lol.
13 percent of the population of the US and been there for YEARS, they are not replacing anyone.

I've seen some stats that the black population has been slowly increasing over the past few decades, at least, but not at a fast rate. AFAIK Asians and Hispanics are the fastest growing races in the country, and Hispanic isn't always considered a race.

Your hypocrisy is staggering. When you say undo the brainwashing, I can only surmise that you mean re-educate whites to accept black people as the superior race.

Blacks are the superior race in evolutionary terms as they are replacing everyone else, lol.
Yeah, the one thing they can produce is too many kids.

If only they could produce the income to support them...

We produce dominant genes too. There is a reason white women chase after Black men. They instinctively want to make sure their offspring are strong.

We produce dominant genes too. There is a reason white women chase after Black men. They instinctively want to make sure their offspring are strong.

The vast majority of people of all races tend to stick to their own and you know this. The trend of ghetto black guys impregnating fat, ugly white sluts and not paying child support is not something to be proud of.

The vast majority of people of all races tend to stick to their own and you know this. The trend of ghetto black guys impregnating fat, ugly white sluts and not paying child support is not something to be proud of.
I'm not talking about ghetto Black guys. I'm talking about all Black guys that take your women and make you write manifestos whining about it.

For example...yall love Kate Upton but she likes hanging with the bros alot.

article-2442174-1879787600000578-378_634x817.jpg

This one dont look fat at all.

nowhiteboys-teamwhitegirls-teamblackguys-teamsnowbunny-teamblackboys-interracial-swirl-swagger-black.jpg

In the early 80s I discovered I am a Racist American citizen when I became a rookie cop assigned to serve the Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods where young American urban story-TRUTH-tellers Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" WH guest and friend Shawn "Jay Z" Carter peddled life sapping drugs to their depressed neighbors, regardless of their self-harming neighbor's AGE, physical, emotional or MATERNAL condition.

Sadly, during this period of American societal and human evolution I learned significant numbers of my FELLOW AMERICAN CITIZENS adamantly believed, and often LOUDLY asserted I was a racist American citizen for simply wearing a blue uniform and walking along any one of Bedford Stuyvesant's residential streets.

The same neighborhood streets where I, as well as many of my peaceful American neighbors and their children would regularly deal with emotional stresses, as well as FEARS for our personal, family's, neighbor's or co-worker's SAFETY, while counting the number of nearby or distant GUNSHOTS echoing through the community. #MurderedAmericanChildren, #JamylaBolden #LaylahPeterson #BillThao #DeEarlvionWhitley

uppJwol.jpg

After a while I got used to the illogical, hateful name calling. Though I'm not sure I will ever get over REGULARLY witnessing the VIOLENCE as well as SU!CIDAL, HOMIC!DAL people and community harming behaviors Child Abuse-Maltreatment victims Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and his admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking friend "Biggie Smalls" proudly rap/speak about personally engaging in, or witnessing their emotionally ill friends and fellow GANG members engaging in. (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

9Q0yyIC.jpg

Frankly, if my American neighbors of African descent GENUINELY wish to improve the Quality of Life for Americans residing in struggling communities, I believe the following questions needs to be HONESTLY answered and addressed:

Who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, violent, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking teen and adult gang-bangers and thugs intentionally TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing black or African American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of peaceful, law abiding African American citizens?

When significant numbers of American citizens refuse, often in a hostile manner, to assist law enforcement in identifying VIOLENT, emotionally or mentally ill Americans responsible for greatly diminishing their peaceful fellow citizen's Quality of Life, are NON SNITCHING American citizens partly, greatly or not-at-all responsible for helping to maintain an atmosphere of violence, lawlessness and *FEAR* in their community?

In case there is any confusion, I am writing about and sharing evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring African American *PARENTAL CHILD CARE* HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

Google Groups

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

Neko Cheri - "I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons."

"Ways Single Mothers Destroy their sons"
| AfricanAmerica.org

Ways Single Mothers Destroy their sons

PRzcaJI.jpg

Great post. Too bad our resident black supremacist Asclepias wont read it.

I'm not talking about ghetto Black guys. I'm talking about all Black guys that take your women and make you write manifestos whining about it.

For example...yall love Kate Upton but she likes hanging with the bros alot.

article-2442174-1879787600000578-378_634x817.jpg

Thanks a lot for forcing me to look up celebrity gossip but Kate Upton's current boyfriend is a white guy by the name of Justin Verlander, a major league baseball player.

In the early 80s I discovered I am a Racist American citizen when I became a rookie cop assigned to serve the Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods where young American urban story-TRUTH-tellers Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" WH guest and friend Shawn "Jay Z" Carter peddled life sapping drugs to their depressed neighbors, regardless of their self-harming neighbor's AGE, physical, emotional or MATERNAL condition.

Sadly, during this period of American societal and human evolution I learned significant numbers of my FELLOW AMERICAN CITIZENS adamantly believed, and often LOUDLY asserted I was a racist American citizen for simply wearing a blue uniform and walking along any one of Bedford Stuyvesant's residential streets.

The same neighborhood streets where I, as well as many of my peaceful American neighbors and their children would regularly deal with emotional stresses, as well as FEARS for our personal, family's, neighbor's or co-worker's SAFETY, while counting the number of nearby or distant GUNSHOTS echoing through the community. #MurderedAmericanChildren, #JamylaBolden #LaylahPeterson #BillThao #DeEarlvionWhitley

uppJwol.jpg

After a while I got used to the illogical, hateful name calling. Though I'm not sure I will ever get over REGULARLY witnessing the VIOLENCE as well as SU!CIDAL, HOMIC!DAL people and community harming behaviors Child Abuse-Maltreatment victims Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and his admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking friend "Biggie Smalls" proudly rap/speak about personally engaging in, or witnessing their emotionally ill friends and fellow GANG members engaging in. (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

9Q0yyIC.jpg

Frankly, if my American neighbors of African descent GENUINELY wish to improve the Quality of Life for Americans residing in struggling communities, I believe the following questions needs to be HONESTLY answered and addressed:

Who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, violent, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking teen and adult gang-bangers and thugs intentionally TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing black or African American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of peaceful, law abiding African American citizens?

When significant numbers of American citizens refuse, often in a hostile manner, to assist law enforcement in identifying VIOLENT, emotionally or mentally ill Americans responsible for greatly diminishing their peaceful fellow citizen's Quality of Life, are NON SNITCHING American citizens partly, greatly or not-at-all responsible for helping to maintain an atmosphere of violence, lawlessness and *FEAR* in their community?

In case there is any confusion, I am writing about and sharing evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring African American *PARENTAL CHILD CARE* HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

Google Groups

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

Neko Cheri - "I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons."

"Ways Single Mothers Destroy their sons"
| AfricanAmerica.org

Ways Single Mothers Destroy their sons

PRzcaJI.jpg

Great post. Too bad our resident black supremacist Asclepias wont read it.

Look at how fat this one is.

Jason-Heywards-girlfriend-Grace-Heller-Twitter-1.jpg

As long as the context was the same, my reaction would be the same. I don't see how a still shot of her face is really relevant.

She certainly doesn't look as if she's joking. And you lie.

1. I'm not lying. Why should I care if she makes the comment about whites or Jews? It doesn't matter to me either way.
2. One still shot of a person's face while they are speaking is unlikely to give an accurate read into their intent.

Wow. Even I, Mr. Literally B. Hitler™ would be shocked if a professor advocated getting rid of jews.

Again, I don't think she was actually advocating for getting rid of whites, so no matter what group you might insert, I don't think she would be actually advocating getting rid of them. Context is important.

If she really was advocating getting rid of whites (which would be ridiculous, since she appears to be white), then I vehemently disagree with her, and would disagree no matter what group she wanted to get rid of, be it Jews, Democrats, people who watch Game of Thrones, or Dallas Cowboys fans. Well, OK, maybe I could get behind getting rid of Cowboys fans. :FIREdevil:

If you pay attention to it, you'll see there is tons of exterminationist rhetoric out there. Anyone who uses the language of:
  • diversity is our strength
  • only whites can be racist
  • we must end racism completely
  • white privilege is real
  • US has a racist history/historical oppression of minorities
is, at root, a genocidalist.

Look at how fat this one is.

Jason-Heywards-girlfriend-Grace-Heller-Twitter-1.jpg

Post a photo of yourself and your hot girlfriend. prove your superiority...bitch.
I'm Black. Just by being Black I am superior to you. Why would I post a photo for you? Youre like a monkey and you dont get to look at my wife.

tumblr_miowkeP94G1qjlb4ao1_400.gif

You're fat, arent you? Fat and old.

You see Black men are the only race that white women have actually created a sex cult for. I just found this out today but here it is. So you may as well keep walking when you see a white girl with the queen of spades. She is submissive for Black guys.

1436855407910.jpg

Queen-Of-Spade-Tattoo-On-Lowerback-1-373x400.jpeg

Okay, so Ashleigh Shackelford has a take on the nature and extent to which white folks' existential racism. Okay, she's gotten some space on the Internet wherein she's published her thoughts. Tom Knighton has come across her space on the Internet and found there ideas with which he disagrees.

Frankly, as goes their notions about racism and its psychological, sociological and/or anthropological etiology, it's not clear to me I should give credence to what either of them has to say, notwithstanding that I may agree with or reject elements of what either of them has to say on the matter. Seems to me that Shackelford doesn't understand "white fragility" and that Knighton is a victim of his own "white fragility.

Funny I've never seen anyone but swine with negros. This is by design. White pigs need sex too. The pool needs to cleansed ; the coons make good cleaners.

From a racially aware contributor to "faceberg". "There's a lot of miscegination propoganda depicting White Women practicing beastiality with field beasts. Fortunately , Race mixers are ugly , obese , trash. We don't want them. Male or Female. Beautiful White Women keep away from obsolete farm equipment"

Silly negros need to photo shop elsewhere.

What amazes me is the stupidity of these "white" people marching with blacks, chanting KILL WHITEY and whatnot, and them not realizing they are welcome to march and chant..until they are no longer needed. Then, they will be stomped in the ground because...drumroll..they are white.

It's like those owning a Pitbull that turns on them.

Funny I've never seen anyone but swine with negros. This is by design. White pigs need sex too. The pool needs to cleansed ; the coons make good cleaners.

From a racially aware contributor to "faceberg". "There's a lot of miscegination propoganda depicting White Women practicing beastiality with field beasts. Fortunately , Race mixers are ugly , obese , trash. We don't want them. Male or Female. Beautiful White Women keep away from obsolete farm equipment"

Silly negros need to photo shop elsewhere.
Is that why white men rape dogs, sheep, pigs, and dolphins?

Man sentenced to prison after pleading guilty to raping and killing boy's therapy dog

Forum List

Back