ACORN Officials ScrambleAfter Exposed as Players Behind Occupy Wall Street Protests

ACORN Officials Scramble, Firing Workers and Shredding Documents, After Exposed as Players Behind Occupy Wall Street Protests

Officials with the revamped ACORN office in New York -- operating as New York Communities for Change -- have fired staff, shredded reams of documents and told workers to blame disgruntled ex-employees for leaking information in an effort to explain away a FoxNews.com report last week on the group’s involvement in Occupy Wall Street protests, according to sources

NYCC also is installing surveillance cameras and recording devices at its Brooklyn offices, removing or packing away supplies bearing the name ACORN and handing out photos of Fox News staff with a stern warning not to talk to the media, the sources said.

They’re doing serious damage control right now,” said an NYCC source.

Read more: ACORN Officials Scramble, Firing Workers And Shredding Documents, After Exposed As Players Behind Occupy Wall Street Protests | Fox News

OWS is a grass roots movement, huh?

It's a "movement of the people?" RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

This is why Acorn as kicked out of Ohio. Because they are nothing but a bunch of rabble rousing trouble makers looking to fabricate votes and in the case of OWS, fabricate a "protest."

And what has been the result? Rapes, thefts, police resources diverted to OWS which has caused an increase in violence in other parts of the City.

Way to go left. Acorn, once again proves to be the "flower" at the heart of the left.

It's been Obama's movement right from the start.

"Be careful how you make those statements, gentlemen. The public isn't buying that. My administration is the only thing between you and the pitchforks." -- Barack Hussein Dick tater Obama threatening banks without mob violence

Alinksy 101. These are Obama bots and they are following the Alinksy rules for radicals from page one.

Oh, but there were "bad elements" that attached themselves to the Tea Party right? Just like OWS??????

Still waiting for evidence.

Oh yeah, a couple signs. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

jeez....calm yourself down TPS...

I haver the highest regard for the tea partyers and will defend them to the end of time.

But yes, there were a couple of signs....and whereas the lkeft made it the end all that there were a couple of signs...I didnt...and to the contrary, I said you can not help it if a few bad apples infiltrate an otherwise peaceful movement.

Well, whereas the numbers are much greater as it pertains to the bad element that has uinfiltrated the OWS movement...to a point of nearly a majority...the original OWSers were not violent. They were a bunch of misguided hippie throwbacks exercising their right to protest.

Who needs to calm down?

I didn't bring up the Tea Party, YOU DID!

YOU were the one that tried to equate the Tea Party with OWS and stop lying that you didn't.

If you hadn't, you wouldn't have brought the Tea Party into the conversation.

Now, you are just mad I won't let you back out of that.

I'm not.

Now you can admit it was full of crap comparison or we can keep going on.

I don't mind.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

in large font?

I MOST CETTAINLY DID NOT......

I equated how the tera party was blamed for the actions of bad apples that infiltrated the movement to push their own agenda just how the original OWSers are being blamed for the actions of a bunch of thugs that have their own agenda of vioilence.

But I did NOT compare the movements themselves.

If you cant get that, it is not my problem.

So yes...calm down and read my posts with an open mind before responding to them.

I haver the highest regard for the tea partyers and will defend them to the end of time.

But yes, there were a couple of signs....and whereas the lkeft made it the end all that there were a couple of signs...I didnt...and to the contrary, I said you can not help it if a few bad apples infiltrate an otherwise peaceful movement.

Well, whereas the numbers are much greater as it pertains to the bad element that has uinfiltrated the OWS movement...to a point of nearly a majority...the original OWSers were not violent. They were a bunch of misguided hippie throwbacks exercising their right to protest.

Who needs to calm down?

YOU were the one that tried to equate the Tea Party with OWS and stop lying that you didn't.

I'm not.

I don't mind.

in large font?

I equated how the tera party was blamed for the actions of bad apples that infiltrated the movement to push their own agenda just how the original OWSers are being blamed for the actions of a bunch of thugs that have their own agenda of vioilence.

So yes...calm down and read my posts with an open mind before responding to them.

What bad apples?

A couple signs??????

COMPARED TO RAPES, THEFTS and the like???

Like I said. YOU did try to compare them.

Shall we go on???????

Who needs to calm down?

I'm not.

I don't mind.

in large font?

What bad apples?

A couple signs??????

Shall we go on???????

Do you read my posts or do yousimpoly look for a couple of key words and assume what I am saying?

Read this.....PLEASE....

I equated how the tea party was blamed for the actions of bad apples that infiltrated the movement to push their own agenda just how the original OWSers are being blamed for the actions of a bunch of thugs that have their own agenda of vioilence.

That s the ONLY comparison I am making and hgave been making.

Are the tea party ralleys civil in nature? MOST CERTAINLY
Are the OWS protests violent in nature? ABOSOLUTELY

Were there very few bad apples at the tea party ralleys? MOST CERTAINLY
Are the violent participants dominating the OWS protests? ABSOLUTELY

Can you compare the impact of the bad apples at the tea party ralleys to the impact of the bad apples at the OWS protests? NO FUCKING WAY. You need to look hard to find a bad apple at a tea party ralley whereas all you need to do is open your eyes to see the bad apples at the OWS protests.

BUT...can you compare how each group is blamed for the actions of the bad apples? YES....

Sorry if I am honest.

Now, get the fuck off your high horse and move the fuck on. I cant explain it any better than that.

in large font?

What bad apples?

A couple signs??????

Shall we go on???????

Do you read my posts or do yousimpoly look for a couple of key words and assume what I am saying?

Read this.....PLEASE....

I equated how the tea party was blamed for the actions of bad apples that infiltrated the movement to push their own agenda just how the original OWSers are being blamed for the actions of a bunch of thugs that have their own agenda of vioilence.

Can you compare the impact of the bad apples at the tea party ralleys to the impact of the bad apples at the OWS protests? NO FUCKING WAY. You need to look hard to find a bad apple at a tea party ralley whereas all you need to do is open your eyes to see the bad apples at the OWS protests.

BUT...can you compare how each group is blamed for the actions of the bad apples? YES....

Sorry if I am honest.

Now, get the fuck off your high horse and move the fuck on. I cant explain it any better than that.

Now, you are just lying. Your own words!

Quote: Originally Posted by Jarhead

the movement is not violent.

It has attracted those that wish to use it as an excuse to be violent....but the core group is not violent. They are Americans exercising their right to free speech.

I do not hold the tea party responsible for the racist assholes that tried to align themselves with them.

I feel the same way about the OWS people.

FYI...I do not agree with the sentiment of the OWSers.......but I will not hold them responsible for the assholes that are using it as an excuse to create havoc.

Now shall I continue posting YOUR words to this? You can lie all you want, but you didn't say how they were being "perceived." You made DIRECT COMPARISONS to violence in the OWS and the Tea party.

Now you are just mad because you can't wiggle you way out of that. AND THERE IS NO WAY I'M GOING TO LET YOU!

Who needs to *uck off??

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What bad apples?

A couple signs??????

Shall we go on???????

Read this.....PLEASE....

Sorry if I am honest.

I do not hold the tea party responsible for the racist assholes that tried to align themselves with them.

FYI...I do not agree with the sentiment of the OWSers.......but I will not hold them responsible for the assholes that are using it as an excuse to create havoc.

Now shall I continue posting YOUR words to this? You can lie all you want, but you didn't say how they were being "perceived." You made DIRECT COMPARISONS to violence in the OWS and the Tea party.

Now you are just mad because you can't wiggle you way out of that. AND THERE IS NO WAY I'M GOING TO LET YOU!

Who needs to *uck off??

you have a serious reading comprehension issue TPS.

You posted my words that do exactly what I have been saying they did.

And sadly for you....you post them and claim they are saying something else.

I never said the tea party was violent...but somehow you seem to see that.....please show me where? If you cant then SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I never compared the rampant violence of the OWS to the negligible racists at the tea parties....please show me where I did. If you cant then SHUT THE FUCK UP

All I did was compare how the tea partyers were blamed for the infiltrators just as the core OWSers are being blamed for THEIR infiltrators.

Read this.....PLEASE....

Sorry if I am honest.

Who needs to *uck off??

I never said the tea party was violent...but somehow you seem to see that.....please show me where? If you cant then SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I never compared the rampant violence of the OWS to the negligible racists at the tea parties....please show me where I did. If you cant then SHUT THE FUCK UP

All I did was compare how the tea partyers were blamed for the infiltrators just as the core OWSers are being blamed for THEIR infiltrators.

Um yeah right.

"The racist assholes?"

Where are they? Brightbart is still waiting for video evidence of that one?

Like I said before you have some evidence no one else has, bring it on!

Who needs to *uck off??

Um yeah right.

"The racist assholes?"

Fair enough....I was going with the few that had some signs.

But I NEVER said the tea party was violent....and it is by no means racist.

I mean...what the fuck...I SUPPORT THE TEA PARTY 100% and I am 100% against the semtioments of the OWSers.....

I am waiting....where did I say the tea partyers were violent?

You said I was lying when I denied saying it....so please show me where I said it.....

Um yeah right.

"The racist assholes?"

I mean...what the fuck...I SUPPORT THE TEA PARTY 100% and I am 100% against the semtioments of the OWSers.....

You said I was lying when I denied saying it....so please show me where I said it.....

Your original post IMPLIED that because of a couple signs the Tea Party was the same as OWS. OWS IS violent, thus the implication that somehow the Tea Party is or was violent.

Who needs to *uck off??

Um yeah right.

"The racist assholes?"

You two need to kiss and make up.... we need to stop eating eachother on the right.

Just sayin'

(I think you have BOTH made fairly valid points and now are arguing for the sake of arguing.)

:slap:

Um yeah right.

"The racist assholes?"

Your original post IMPLIED that because of a couple signs the Tea Party was the same as OWS. OWS IS violent, thus the implication that somehow the Tea Party is or was violent.

my original post comapred how the tea partyers were blamed for the few racists just as the original OWSers were blamed for the violence.

But most certainly did not compare the movements, the tactics of the movements nor the magnitutde of the infiltrators.

Um yeah right.

"The racist assholes?"

You two need to kiss and make up.... we need to stop eating eachother on the right.

Just sayin'

(I think you have BOTH made fairly valid points and now are arguing for the sake of arguing.)

:slap:

I was not arguing.

I was defending myself against an inappropriate attack that could not be justified. And when TPS claimed to have justiufied the attrack by using my quotes, it actually showed how the attack was not justified.

No....they were adults.

We are dealing with children at the OWS who do not know how to control the violent element that has joined them.

Oh, but there were "bad elements" that attached themselves to the Tea Party right? Just like OWS??????

Still waiting for evidence.

Oh yeah, a couple signs. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here's the thing..the Tea Partiers never broke any laws to begin with. It's hard for criminal factions to get a foothold in a movement that is respectful of the law, organized, and acts with a clear and open intent.

On the other hand, teh OWS break the law by camping on public property, by obstructing traffic, by using intimidation tactics, by trespassing, by breaking and entering, by OCCUPYING properties that DO NOT BELONG TO THEM.

They are criminals, and so of course the most criminal of them is going to have the most power and be most visible of their ranks.

The same thing happens in socialist movements. Socialism is definitively criminal...it exerts control over people, limits freedom, and takes from them the fruits of their labor...so of course those who are the most successful criminals rise to the top. That's the way it works. You can't be a *little* bit criminal *for a good cause* and not suffer the consequences of embracing criminals.

It's the recurring theme with all liberal/progressive movements. It's what makes Acorn so revolting, and Obama's ideology so alarming.

ACORN Officials Scramble, Firing Workers and Shredding Documents, After Exposed as Players Behind Occupy Wall Street Protests

Officials with the revamped ACORN office in New York -- operating as New York Communities for Change -- have fired staff, shredded reams of documents and told workers to blame disgruntled ex-employees for leaking information in an effort to explain away a FoxNews.com report last week on the group’s involvement in Occupy Wall Street protests, according to sources

NYCC also is installing surveillance cameras and recording devices at its Brooklyn offices, removing or packing away supplies bearing the name ACORN and handing out photos of Fox News staff with a stern warning not to talk to the media, the sources said.

They’re doing serious damage control right now,” said an NYCC source.

Read more: ACORN Officials Scramble, Firing Workers And Shredding Documents, After Exposed As Players Behind Occupy Wall Street Protests | Fox News

OWS is a grass roots movement, huh?

It's a "movement of the people?" RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

This is why Acorn as kicked out of Ohio. Because they are nothing but a bunch of rabble rousing trouble makers looking to fabricate votes and in the case of OWS, fabricate a "protest."

And what has been the result? Rapes, thefts, police resources diverted to OWS which has caused an increase in violence in other parts of the City.

Way to go left. Acorn, once again proves to be the "flower" at the heart of the left.

As I was not familiar with NYCC, I did a Google search and found their home page. Right there on the home page is an announcement that NYCC was joining OWS dated September 30th. Fox News did their story on October 26th, which is almost four weeks later and which makes it kinda late to the dance.
Why We're Joining #OccupyWallStreet | New York Communities for Change (NYCC)
So, these folks weren't exposed as secretly getting involved, so is the real story the concept that they paid employees to attend? Did FreedomWorks or any other far right wing non-profit pay anyone from their organization to attend any Tea Party rallies?
But I agree that paying non-employees to attend OWS was really a reach and takes away some of the luster of spontaneity, even though I doubt that even one percent of the OWS protesters were paid.
Finally, any violence/crimes committed by OWS protesters has been done by a minority. Even so, the sincere OWS protesters should be doing something to stop the violence/crimes if they truly want to emulate a peaceful protest. Allowing such behavior takes away the message that OWS is trying to push.

To emulate a peaceful, lawful protest, they would have to be peaceful and law abiding.

They aren't. They're building barricades (and that's not the minority), breaking and entering, using intimidation tactics on drivers and cops, blocking traffic.

That's the heart of it. If they want to "emulate" a peaceful, law abiding protest, then they have to behave in a peaceful and law abiding manner. And they don't.

"Occupy" is war terminology. And it implies the forceful taking over of something by the right of might.

Try to pay attention. Try to speak to the discussion, not whatever random crap is percolating in the space between your ears.

To emulate a peaceful, lawful protest, they would have to be peaceful and law abiding.

They aren't. They're building barricades (and that's not the minority), breaking and entering, using intimidation tactics on drivers and cops, blocking traffic.

That's the heart of it. If they want to "emulate" a peaceful, law abiding protest, then they have to behave in a peaceful and law abiding manner. And they don't.

"Occupy" is war terminology. And it implies the forceful taking over of something by the right of might.

I have to disagree with you on this. Most are law abiding. It's always been a small percentage of the protesters that have broken the rules based on the arrest reports (sans Brooklyn Bridge). It's clearly the analogy of a few bad apples ruining the whole bunch. I know people who have gone iOccupy Minneapolis, they are just normal folks, they had fun but they said there were a few vocal agitators that most ignored. I got the same feed back from a few who went to NY. The problem is that they just ignored them and didn't do a thing to stop them.

No, it's not clear at all. They broke and entered into buildings en masse, and put signs out in front. That's illegal.

O.K. Folks.

I looked on the web and could not find anyone else reporting the story although the blogs are lighting up.

The ACORN folks deny the allegations.

Do we know any more.

FYI: I Think Acorn sucks and OWS is a flash in the pan.

Forum List

Back