ACLU Comes Out Against Body Cameras?? Files Suit To STOP Police Filming Rioters

Shelzin

Equal Opportunity Asshole
Jul 15, 2012
These people need to make up their damn minds... I'm all for cameras on cops myself... Keeps everybody honest. This is what happened, what was said... How it was said... Here you go.

I mean holy shit how else are we supposed to know if cops are doing their jobs as they are supposed to be doing them? It keeps them accountable to their actions. Hello? McFly? I thought that is what we all agreed we wanted?

These people need to make up their damn minds... I'm all for cameras on cops myself... Keeps everybody honest. This is what happened, what was said... How it was said... Here you go.

I mean holy shit how else are we supposed to know if cops are doing their jobs as they are supposed to be doing them? It keeps them accountable to their actions. Hello? McFly? I thought that is what we all agreed we wanted?

The ACLU was founded to destroy the USA. They will support whatever, and whoever they can to further that goal.

The Price of freedom.

Your sworn enemy is granted the same rights and resources you are.

Next go round, we MUST close the God damned loop holes that allow Communist in our Congress. And organizations like the
ACLU to operate against America.

The ACLU was founded to destroy the USA. They will support whatever, and whoever they can to further that goal.

The ACLU are a bunch of underpaid attorneys that would never make it in the real legal world.

I have some great jokes about them I've heard at functions with my husband

The ACLU are a bunch of underpaid attorneys that would never make it in the real legal world.

Oh, don't fool yourself, they are quite well off.

. I'm all for cameras on cops myself... Keeps everybody honest.
Sure. They find bodycams useful themselves to collect dictation from suspects, contacts, and other persons of interest, for further investigation or show time at trial in court.

ACLU wanted to present certain things on bodycam footage in a certain very cultivated way for the general public, but now they object to the very same bodycams they demanded in the first place, when their Democratic Party agenda isn't looking so good in court.

Not familiar with TimCast, but he was dead on accurate about the ACLU and dead on accurate in his commending all the statements of Joe Biden, talking about how the violent rioters need to be caught and prosecuted. Way to go, Joe. I did not know the police were live streaming the riots with body cams, but think it is brilliant. Anyone know how I can find it to watch? I would love to watch from their point of view. TimCast is correct. If you are in public, you have no expectation of privacy. If you do not want to be filmed and live streamed at the riot, don't go to the riot, even if you just want to watch.

I am not sure but ACLU might be playing the politic'n card on this one???

Oh, don't fool yourself, they are quite well off.

Not as well off as us!!! Lol, I know what those twatwaflles make...and I know what my husband makes. Corporate law is quite profitable....wink wink

This is so typical Democrat. They push or create policy they think will benefit their side (recording police to get them racists) and in the end, it works against them, then cry foul.

There is little difference between the police recording (or live feeding) footage, and the media or some Facebook member doing the same. There are debates on USMB where leftists claim there are no longer riots or civil unrest in X city, and the right claiming there is. They claim that people are being hauled away by federal authorities with no name tags, badge or patch, and our sources say that's all BS.

Well, if police have those cameras rolling, that pretty much tells us who is right and who is wrong, doesn't it?

So why are they so against cameras now? Because the MSM can lie, but those body cameras don't. They tell the truth every second they're on. When I was driving a tractor-tailer, I had my dash cam on before I put it in gear. When I left, I took my cam and put it in my car. Same thing. It turns on the second the car starts.

Much like the MSM, the ACLU is nothing more than an extension of the Democrat party. They accept donations from various people on the left, and from what I've read, leftist lawyers donate their time to help them fight cases. I'm sure they probably write it off as a charitable expenditure.

Forum List

Back