According to the leaked Corona Paper the Gang of Merkel has murdered up to 125,000 humans through postponed operations

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
3,000 lives saved and up to 125,000 murdered. A 'great' balance for a gang of imbeciles which ruined Germany.Additionally one third rapped mentally and became psycho dreading 'dangerous' Corona virus.You can be killed by those lunatics when you for example don't keep 'social distancing' or refuse to wear a muzzle.I do not talk about a surge of suicides or violent crimes committed by Corona tied psychopaths.
The new election or imprisonment of Merkel gang could change nothing. The entirely German political system must be cleaned up and all MS 'parties' and 'medias' sent to trash bins.

Fatalities
a. Due to restrictions on clinic availability (and treatment options) postponed or cancelled operations:
All in all, in 2018 we had a total of about 17 million inpatient Patients with surgery. That's an average of 1.4 million patients per month. In March and In April, 90% of all necessary surgeries were postponed or not carried out. The This means that 2.5 million people were not provided for as a result of government measures.
That means 2.5 million patients were not operated on in March and April 2020, although this would have been necessary. The estimated mortality rate cannot be reliably estimated. experts assume figures between less than 5.000 and up to 125,000 patients who die due to postponed surgeries will/have died.

Not for nothing, but my next door neighbor works at one of the hospitals here in Amarillo. One of the results of this virus was that nobody wanted to go in for elective surgery because everyone is scared of the virus. End result? His hospital ended up furloughing a lot of people because there wasn't enough business coming in to keep things running at full capacity.

And yeah, it is a link to the local news here.

Was interested, and went to the link, but only read enough German for road signs, maps and ordering dinner.

Not for nothing, but my next door neighbor works at one of the hospitals here in Amarillo. One of the results of this virus was that nobody wanted to go in for elective surgery because everyone is scared of the virus. End result? His hospital ended up furloughing a lot of people because there wasn't enough business coming in to keep things running at full capacity.

My hip replacement was once again postponed due to this bs. If you have not suffered the pain of a totally wasted hip, you do not know that the surgery is NOT "non-essential". I suffer the pain of the damned each and every day but must now wait until they will allow such elective surgeries. I am not afraid of some stupid virus. The hospitals deal with all kinds of infectious diseases daily but I must wait.

My hip replacement was once again postponed due to this bs. If you have not suffered the pain of a totally wasted hip, you do not know that the surgery is NOT "non-essential". I suffer the pain of the damned each and every day but must now wait until they will allow such elective surgeries. I am not afraid of some stupid virus. The hospitals deal with all kinds of infectious diseases daily but I must wait.

The biggest pain in the ars of humanity are Bill Gates, Merkel, Putin and other criminals who invented Corona lie.

Forum List

Back