According To Hillary. Lowering All Taxes Will Trigger Another Jimmy Carter Recession.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:blahblah: :cow: :disagree: So according to Hillary, doing what Ronald Reagan did in 1981 will trigger the worst recession since 2008 and all of the Carter Years.
Right. Maybe Hillary would like to explain how lowering the capital gains tax to 15%, and also lowering taxes for everyone will cost us 3 or more million jobs.
You would have to be even dumber than Alan Colmes and Maxine Waters to believe Hillary! :clap: :clap2:

:blahblah: :cow: :disagree: So according to Hillary, doing what Ronald Reagan did in 1981 will trigger the worst recession since 2008 and all of the Carter Years.
Right. Maybe Hillary would like to explain how lowering the capital gains tax to 15%, and also lowering taxes for everyone will cost us 3 or more million jobs.
You would have to be even dumber than Alan Colmes and Maxine Waters to believe Hillary! :clap: :clap2:
Hillary is a proven liar, why would anyone listen to her?

• Banned
Hillary has never even said,,,"We need to lower taxes for Everyone"!!,,,christ,,isnt that the first thing u want to tell your supporters?

maybe Hillary needs to explain how stealing money from business owner will create 20 million jobs
I haven't read Hillarys tax plan, who is she wanting to raise taxes on? Which income levels? I've only heard her say she was going to cut taxes for the middle tax but I havent looked into the numbers....

maybe Hillary needs to explain how stealing money from business owner will create 20 million jobs

Are you serious? Corporations have been stealing our money for a long time.
Like hildabeast stole property from the WH. Hildabeast is a LIAR!!!!!!

Since you've got nothing, I guess all you can do is go back and dredge up all the old accusations that didn't work before and hope for a different outcome this time. When you reach the end of the list start again. Great plan you got there Goober.

Hillary has never even said,,,"We need to lower taxes for Everyone"!!,,,christ,,isnt that the first thing u want to tell your supporters?

Probably because we don't need to lower the taxes on everybody.

I haven't read Hillarys tax plan, who is she wanting to raise taxes on? Which income levels? I've only heard her say she was going to cut taxes for the middle tax but I havent looked into the numbers....
Hillary has never even proposed lowering taxes for business owners. she still hasnt given the specifics on how to bring back jobs,,,,,she just wants to keep taxing the hell out of small business owners

Hillary has never even proposed lowering taxes for business owners. she still hasnt given the specifics on how to bring back jobs,,,,,she just wants to keep taxing the hell out of small business owners
In her economic speech last week she said her plan includes tax cuts for the middle class and deregulation, tax cuts and increased funding for small and start up businesses. She also said she wants to increase taxes for multimillionaires and close loopholes. Again I haven't looked the specifics yet...

Lowering taxes on the middle class and poor is beneficial. Lowering taxes on the wealthy is not. The effective tax rate of corporations is 12%. 2/3 of all corporations do not pay federal income taxes because of deductions and loopholes.

Hillary is a proven liar, why would anyone listen to her?
i think the hildabeast even lies about her gender,,,,,"That's A Woman"????

Since you've got nothing, I guess all you can do is go back and dredge up all the old accusations that didn't work before and hope for a different outcome this time. When you reach the end of the list start again. Great plan you got there Goober.
True though. Idiot.

True though. Idiot.

Of course it is true. It's the only plan you've got.

True though. Idiot.

No idiot, true that hillary stole property from the WH and that she is a liar. Idiots like you don't care, friggin moron.

True though. Idiot.

No idiot, true that hillary stole property from the WH and that she is a liar. Idiots like you don't care, friggin moron.

So how much time did she do for that?

True though. Idiot.

You're a friggin idiot.

True though. Idiot.

You're a friggin idiot.

And you're hoping a made up scandal from almost three decades ago will somehow keep your party from exploding.

True though. Idiot.

You're a friggin idiot.

And you're hoping a made up scandal from almost three decades ago will somehow keep your party from exploding.
Idiots like you denying it doesn't make it made up.

Forum List

Back