Absentee ballot voter fraud discovered in Texas

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

Carrollton Mayoral candidate Zul Mirza Mohamed with faces 109 felony charges related to voter fraud.
Carrollton Mayoral candidate Zul Mirza Mohamed with faces 109 felony charges related to voter fraud.(Denton County Sheriff's Office)
Zul Mirza Mohamed, 39, faces 25 counts of unlawful possession of a ballot — all second-degree felonies — and 84 counts of fraudulent use of a mail ballot application — all third-degree felonies. It was unclear Thursday whether he had an attorney.

I wonder if this guy is an immigrant?

if so and if he is convicted he should have his citizenship revoked and be deported

Carrollton Mayoral candidate Zul Mirza Mohamed with faces 109 felony charges related to voter fraud.
Carrollton Mayoral candidate Zul Mirza Mohamed with faces 109 felony charges related to voter fraud.(Denton County Sheriff's Office)
Zul Mirza Mohamed, 39, faces 25 counts of unlawful possession of a ballot — all second-degree felonies — and 84 counts of fraudulent use of a mail ballot application — all third-degree felonies. It was unclear Thursday whether he had an attorney.

if so and if he is convicted he should have his citizenship revoked and be deported

Wow, that's more years in prison than Pelosi has seen.

But... it doesn't exist!

Remember, these are only the people who are dumb enough to get caught. That would be really dumb since democrats have built a system of fraud. Compared to the pedocrats, this is small fraud, the people behind the mail in scam should be convicted for treason.

But... it doesn't exist!

Remember, these are only the people who are dumb enough to get caught. That would be really dumb since democrats have built a system of fraud.
Agreed

there is much smarter mail-in ballot voter fraud going on that we dont know about

It's silly season with NO end in sight.

But... it doesn't exist!

Remember, these are only the people who are dumb enough to get caught. That would be really dumb since democrats have built a system of fraud. Compared to the pedocrats, this is small fraud, the people behind the mail in scam should be convicted for treason.
"The system works"

...when Democrats are NOT in charge...

Nowhere did I see a reference to his party affiliation. But he is against open carry, in Texas no less. And he was trying to win an election by cheating. Draw your own conclusions.

The system works.
If the system works we will have a new president-elect - either trump or biden - by november 4th

But I think everyone agrees that our election system is so fouled up thanks to liberals and absentee voting that it may take months to declare biden the winner

The system works.
If the system works we will have a new president-elect - either trump or biden - by november 4th

But I think everyone agrees that our election system is so fouled up thanks to liberals and absentee voting that it may take months to declare biden the winner
Nothing in statute or elsewhere says that an election is determined by November 4. The 2000 GE was not decided until December as I recall.

Forum List

Back