About ACORN...

Ame®icano;1552904 said:
Ame®icano;1552780 said:
Thats a press release.

Where is the police report? You know, the document filed when someone inform you about criminal activities....
I imagine at the police station. So you do contend that the police are lying. Interesting.

Yes, sometimes police does lie and cover up each other.

Now, is there a police report???
I don't know. Hopefully that is something that will come out during the investigation. Also hopefully the unedited tapes will be released.

Until those things all happen, it is just as likely that ACORN is innocent as it is likely that they are guilty.

I think it's funny that all the people who are saying that someone being lynched, with the word "fed" written on their chest shouldn't lead to any conclusions, are, on this thread, jumping to conclusions....

guess it all depends on whose ox is gored.
Absolutely. When there is video showing participation in HUMAN TRAFFICKING and the empolyee is shitcanned by his employer, compared to a chat bewtween two family members, I have a pretty good idea where I stand.

It makes one wonder what more there is to ACORN with all the irrational excuse-brokering.

because you don't know from the video if the guy played along and went to the police. i don't know if he did... i don't know if he didn't... i don't know if he was going to do something wrong and then had second thoughts.

neither do you.

And this is exactly what seperates us independent thinkers from you leftwing idiots. You assume he would do the right thing and go to the police, therefore you would just idly by and do nothing, even when there is video evidence showing his guilt.

I would never assume a person is going to do the right thing, I would take it upon myself to make sure the right thing was done.

Why are you compelled to make excuses for Acorn? Did you not see the videos? How many more videos will it take before you realize they are a corrupt organization that is willing to commit tax fraud, aid in setting up houses of ill repute, smuggle in underage girls for the sex trade, etc....What you people fail to realize is that if these people were so willing to help this undercover couple, how many people have they already helped to break the law? If you think this is the first time these people side-stepped the law, then you are a naive idiot.

On that, I agree. I don't know for sure. The excuse will still smell like bullshit until I get something more. I have a video, I have his getting shitcanned, and I have a report by a family member of a chat.

I understand.

By the same token, in the other matter, there has been a year of inflammatory language by ijits... and a lyched body that appears to have a purely political message. that will sound like a certain thing to ME until I have more proof.... even though I don't have any final conclusions...and can certainly be wrong.

as for the guy being fired...neither here nor there... until more facts come out. if i were his employer, i'd have fired him, too...
Agreed. On the other matter, the only polotical message is that he is a government employee, a fed - if the report of writing is true. I assure you that both Dems and GOP are feds.

A press release isn't a police statement? Damn, are you fucked in the head.
you were asked for a police report, not a press release
I was asked for a police statement, asshole.

Evidently people see what they want to see. :eusa_whistle:

Ame®icano;1551933 said:
If you want to believe the police statement was false, go for it.

I would rather see police statement. Where is it?
http://blogs.laweekly.com/ladaily/09-21.NCPD.pdf

A press release isn't a police statement? Damn, are you fucked in the head.
you were asked for a police report, not a press release
Liar.
Ame®icano;1551605 said:
Unless there is a police report, that's all hearsay.

Is that a press release or a police report? ....

Ame®icano;1552780 said:
Where is the police report? ....

Yes, she seems to take offense to being called a liar as well.

If she doesn't like it, one would think she would stop lying/whining/or some other moronic act.

Evidently people see what they want to see. :eusa_whistle:

yeah, clearly YOU missed the requests for a police report

Wow, I clicked on the link to the quote you just cited and it goes back to the very same one I cited, which clearly says police statement. So, looks like you're the one who's a liar here. :cuckoo:

Excellent! :thup:

amazing, isnt it
then she is clueless as to why shes called a moron

Ummm...Look again, I was pointing out that she was correct. :lol:
If you're going to lie, at least have the smarts to do it where it's not on record.

I asked her for a police report.

So did Americano.

And, in some areas a police statement and report are one in the same.

You defend a liar. It makes one wonder.

Forum List

Back