Abortion Law in Texas

Minding your own business is not overturning Roe, that’s the textbook example of forcing someone to bend to your will. If you don’t approve of abortion dont get one and leave other people alone.

The problem is the other human life involved, which makes abortion unique amongst the arguments over government power.

So this white chick, who is already a mother, gets knocked up again. But this time the baby is sick. The baby probably will not survive to term (or so goes the narrative) and it is putting the health/life of the mother at risk (or so we are told.

I am not buying this bullshit. Even if everything is 100% true, this is clearly a test case for pro-abortion groups. Hell, she is receiving legal representation from such a group. They sued for an “emergency abortion”. At first, it was granted. But now the Texas Supreme Court has stayed the lower court’s ruling. Moreover, it all may now be moot as I have heard a report that this woman left Texas tonight to get her “emergency abortion” in another state.

I can hear the headlines now: “Pregnant Woman Flees Tyrannical Texas For Her Life!!” I note that this is a hand picked litigant. She is white and fairly attractive. She is not the typical baby killer named LaQuanDaSheeWanda Muhammad Jones. Nope, she is white and appears just like us other white bread mofos.

Here is what happened. A pro-kill abortion group put out the feelers to Ob-GYNs to be on the lookout for a pregnant woman who wants to abort for medical reasons. The idea is to get the perfect party for a test case. They probably made it clear that they wanted a pretty white woman. Obviously, the white pregnant woman will also need to be down with cause. I would not be at all surprised to learn she has some leftist activism in her background.

So the narrative gets to be that this poor pregnant woman was forced to leave Texas in order to save her life. In reality, most people in her alleged circumstances would have just gone to another state for an abortion in the first place, instead of risking her life delaying the procedure to litigate the issue in court. DeRp!! Plus, if you look at this woman it appears that she and her hubby most likely can afford to drive to another state to have this 20 minute procedure.

This case is pure fabrication for the purpose of ginning up another leftist narrative for the media to hype about abortion and the evil white men who want to force women to become breeders. DeRp!!
Keep talking that way... women voters are listening.

I do not have a problem with this chick getting her baby-murder freak on because it sounds like she may really need it. My peeve is that the left most likely set this media presentation up so they could say, "Look at this, white Republican women!! The GOP want to mUrDeR you!!!!".
You think all women are sluts, don't you?

The problem is the other human life involved, which makes abortion unique amongst the arguments over government power.
I personally don’t agree with abortion but it is not my body I am not the father it is none of my business nor is it any business of the government. When you are busy minding your own business you don’t have time to be involved in other peoples. You do t agree with abortion don’t get one. You don’t want others to get an abortion offer to adopt their child. If all you want to do is tell someone else how to live then shut the hell up and focus on yourself and your own shortcomings

And to think the Republicans were supposed to be for limited government? Except when it comes to a woman's uterus.

Fuck the Texas Supreme Court! And double-fuck that POS Ken Paxton!
You suggest a hypocrisy where there is none. I will explain this to you, Dildo, because I do not think you are a total lost cause. Nobody who listens to AC/DC is a total lost cause, though I guess you could prove me wrong. I am also curious if you really are some dude in California or whether you are a dark, swarthy motherfucker sitting in a mud hut in some shithole country in some other part of the world.

Conservatives want little government interference in our personal lives. This concept applies most importantly to the federal government, as this was the level under most consideration when it came to the Framers' intention to limit government so that power does not accumulate/concentrate. The power of the state government was not really addressed at the time. Later, the same protections against too-powerful federal government was applied by federal jurisprudence to the states via the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Obviously, we do not want state government getting too into our individual shizall either, because that is just not cool. However, there are some things we want state government to do, like provide police protection and keep human feces from piling up on the sidewalks.

Here is the crux of the matter, so fucking pay attention. Pro-life conservatives view abortion as murder, the same as if you walk up to some dude on the street, put a gun to his head, then splatter his brains all over the fucking place. You may, or may not, agree with this point of view. But that is beside the point. It is only if you do not view abortion as murder that you would look at abortion regulation as a government intrusion. On a side note, it is interesting that you, a flaming leftist, would attack on this ground since your ilk are usually all for growing the federal government to do all sort of crazy shit it was not created to do and which are constitutionally ultra vires (which means outside the scope of the powers created and assigned in the founding charter). But whatever.

Thus, your suggestion of hypocrisy is contingent on how one views baby killing - as murder or just removing a growth on the uterus. Both sides have sincere feelings on this. Personally, I have never been too hung up on abortion, especially not when the life of the mother or baby is at stake. The fact is, that $280.00 (old price schedule) was not much to pay in order to get some skeevy skank out of your life before becoming tied to her for an 18-to-life sentence. Of course, as I have grown older, I am a little more sensitive now to the issue. One cannot refute simple, uncontroverted facts: Upon conception there is a living organism in the chick that, if not fucked with, will eventually be born as a human baby. Abortion is the act of killing said living organism prior to its birth. Clearly, these facts are beyond dispute.

The fetus is dead! You have no right telling other people how to live their lives!

If you disagree, come over to my house and try to tell me what's what under my own roof and see what happens next! I will personally show you just how wrong that action is.
You have got some serious anger issues, Dildo.

Unless a viable fetus, the fetus's life is not equal to the mother's and never has been, ever! And NEVER should be, either.... imo!!!
Viability is not the law anymore. Weren't you going to be going on a fucking trip and out of touch for a while?

Forum List

Back