Abortion activist threten to burn down supreme court kill justices when Roe is over turned

You are making this worse than it is sounds. This is a salve to a festering wound that is controversial. The worst that will happen is a woman may have to travel to another state. And it may mean a parent or parents will be in the loop about a situation. Progs are the ones who kept adding and adding more leeway to abortions. This is your/their fault. Civilizations have a right to survive. Especially ones better than others. Even with all the warts. For some reason we have forgotten a lot of things. The god things with the bad things we always bring up from the past. We have more today. But it is fragile. And yet we have less.
Trump got 74 million votes Biden got 81.

52 million people agree with you. 103 don't.

All 6 GOP appointed SCOTUS members, and their clerks have in house protection from the US Marshalls.

Then don't do away with roe vs wade.

Hey, I don't care. If women don't care, I don't care. It's up to them to either approve or not. I'm a dude. And I wouldn't abort a baby at this stage in my life. But I would have when I was younger. When it was safe and legal. The good old days. You know what we need to do here? MAGA
All it does is give the decision to the states. That's it.

Sixty-six percent say Roe v. Wade should not be completely struck down, and 59% would support Congress passing legislation to establish a nationwide right to abortion, including 81% of Democrats, 65% of independents and 30% of Republicans, the survey finds.

If Republicans win in November, elections are rigged.
Look up the numbers in the second trimester, support plummets.

So you are opposed to right wing violence but not left wing violence. Thanks for playing.
Be honest. What are your feelings when you see the headlines, "abortion doctor murdered yesterday"?

There are people who have murdered abortion doctors in prison and their commissary money is always full because anti abortionists fill their funds to reward them for their job well done. And they argue why they should be let out of prison. Do you agree someone who murdered an abortion doctor should get out after 10 years in prison? Be honest!

No they won't, I cannot argue scientifically that it's a baby before the heart beats. But I can after it starts.
Baby is severely retarded. That's one.

Baby has this condition where it's going to only live about 3 months and in agonizing pain.

We already know you guys would say let god do his job

We already know how unreasonable you guys are about the sanctity of life.

1652979564046.png

No they won't, I cannot argue scientifically that it's a baby before the heart beats. But I can after it starts.
Speaking for myself I have believed that since the medical and legal definition of death is when heart and brain activity cease, life begins in the same manner. During pregnancy after heart and brain activity being the baby is on what I call natural life support from the mother. We have machines that keep human life alive by artificial means so I refer to a baby in the womb after heart and brain activity begin as being on natural life support.

Be honest. What are your feelings when you see the headlines, "abortion doctor murdered yesterday"?

There are people who have murdered abortion doctors in prison and their commissary money is always full because anti abortionists fill their funds to reward them for their job well done. And they argue why they should be let out of prison. Do you agree someone who murdered an abortion doctor should get out after 10 years in prison? Be honest!
I don't hold for murder who does that should be arrested and prosecuted.

I don't hold for murder who does that should be arrested and prosecuted.
How long should they serve in prison for murdering an abortion doctor? Not all murders are equal. There's a spectrum. Some murderers are executed, some get life and some get out after 20. What sentence do you give to a person who murders an abortion doctor?

How long should they serve in prison for murdering an abortion doctor? Not all murders are equal. There's a spectrum. Some murderers are executed, some get life and some get out after 20. What sentence do you give to a person who murders an abortion doctor?
There are different degrees of murder. First degree usually is life without parole or death, others 20 to life and so forth. So my answer is this if its first degree murder then its life without parole or death penalty. Whatever degree of murder the defendant is charged with and convicted of that sentence should apply.

Burn down the supreme court...murder the justices and the clerks. nah....that doesn't sound like insurrection to me.

Burn down the supreme court...murder the justices and the clerks. nah....that doesn't sound like insurrection to me.
Is Biden telling them to go? Coordinating with them? Will Biden not condemn them or call them off?

In mid-January 2021, just days before President Joe Biden's inauguration, Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, of Georgia, texted then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows to tell him some GOP members of Congress had privately suggested former President Trump should declare martial law, according to texts obtained by CBS News and first reported by CNN. Greene testified last week she does not recall whether she encouraged the president to impose martial law.

Only she wrote Marshall Law because she's stupid.

Now she's tweeting this

Marjorie Taylor Greene suggested Wednesday that news organizations were able to obtain a new Department of Homeland Security(DHS) report on potential threats to Supreme Court Justices following the leak of a draft opinion on abortion because White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre is "sleeping" with a CNN correspondent.

"HOW does the press know about this terrorist plot to burn down the Supreme Court and murder Justices? And Members of Congress do not know. Is it because Biden's new @PressSec is sleeping with a CNN National Corespondent?" the Republican Georgia lawmaker tweeted Wednesday.

Of course Joe isn't saying it...OUT LOUD. They know Joe has their back. The Veep has their back. The FIB and CIA and DC popo have their backs. they will NOT go to jail. NOTHING will happen to them because this is EXACTLY what the democrats want.

So you are opposed to right wing violence but not left wing violence. Thanks for playing.
I'm more concerned with who leaked this information than I am the actual information.

Isn't that how conservatives work? When something damning is leaked, focus on who leaked it. Don't worry about what was leaked. First we MUST know who leaked this information.

Marjorie Taylor Greene suggested Wednesday that news organizations were able to obtain a new Department of Homeland Security(DHS) report on potential threats to Supreme Court Justices following the leak of a draft opinion on abortion because White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre is "sleeping" with a CNN correspondent.

"HOW does the press know about this terrorist plot to burn down the Supreme Court and murder Justices? And Members of Congress do not know. Is it because Biden's new @PressSec is sleeping with a CNN National Corespondent?" the Republican Georgia lawmaker tweeted Wednesday.

Forum List

Back