Abortion activist threten to burn down supreme court kill justices when Roe is over turned

Here go sit on this a while it will take your mind off of baby killers lmdao.

I am going to read an article which has shown no evidence from any source for its accusations?

Greg Reese, clearly a Republican intent on discrediting and delegitimizing anything and anyone who is a Democrat.

Just take a look at the subject of his videos.

One person's opinion is not a reliable source for information.

Last edited:
The Department of Homeland Security has released a very concerning new report showing that radical abortion activists plan to burn down or storm the Supreme Court building and murder justices and their law clerks once the decision overturning Roe v. Wade is released. The report indicates these pro-abortion extremists will also target churches and other places of worship with violence and vandalism.

If they do this, it will be soooo good because it proves to the world who the real mental lunatics are as they act out in such violence all the while MSM puts in their faces the right did it, they blame the right, ppl who voted for Trump do not have this retardation level to do such acts. Most freedom loving people aren’t dumb enough to act out of law as you freaks try to pin on to the RIGHT, or those who support TRUMP. The ppl are onto you satanic spawns.

The ppl have had it with your types.
GOD bless them Thomas burning???? lol lol

The Department of Homeland Security has released a very concerning new report showing that radical abortion activists plan to burn down or storm the Supreme Court building and murder justices and their law clerks once the decision overturning Roe v. Wade is released. The report indicates these pro-abortion extremists will also target churches and other places of worship with violence and vandalism.

If they do this, it will be soooo good because it proves to the world who the real mental lunatics are as they act out in such violence all the while MSM puts in their faces the right did it, they blame the right, ppl who voted for Trump do not have this retardation level to do such acts. Most freedom loving people aren’t dumb enough to act out of law as you freaks try to pin on to the RIGHT, or those who support TRUMP. The ppl are onto you satanic spawns.

The ppl have had it with your types.
Mostly peaceful rioting and mayhem

Everyone knows that these people are serious. Why aren't they arrested? Is the FBI too busy manufacturing evidence against Trump and intimidating mom and pop Jan 6 demonstrators who may or not be guilty of a misdemeanor?

If anyone does violence, they would be just like your shooter this weekend who murdered 10 black people.

Actually, those black people didn't do anything to him. The Supreme Court is doing something to women so they have a right to be mad.

But if women don't like what the Supreme Court is going to do, why did they vote for Trump?

Well you're obviously posting this just to piss off other people and you have a skewed outlook on it that isn't unbiased because you refer to a shooter as "your shooter". So going in we already know you're one of those "I'm already against you before you even speak" contrarian types.

Secondly you're saying a murderer is relatable to the subject of abortion which is also murder? So if "our murder" is bad the why is "your murderer" good?

Thirdly the supreme court isn't doing anything to women at all. If they over turn it then it simply says abortion (again, murder) will fall to the states to decide on. They aren't directly doing anything to women, they are just saying states decide if they want to allow women to abort children.

Fourthly, trump has nothing to do with this. You know that right? Of course you do, but again, you're biased and a contrarian trying to be a shit poker.

Well you're obviously posting this just to piss off other people and you have a skewed outlook on it that isn't unbiased because you refer to a shooter as "your shooter". So going in we already know you're one of those "I'm already against you before you even speak" contrarian types.

Secondly you're saying a murderer is relatable to the subject of abortion which is also murder? So if "our murder" is bad the why is "your murderer" good?

Thirdly the supreme court isn't doing anything to women at all. If they over turn it then it simply says abortion (again, murder) will fall to the states to decide on. They aren't directly doing anything to women, they are just saying states decide if they want to allow women to abort children.

Fourthly, trump has nothing to do with this. You know that right? Of course you do, but again, you're biased and a contrarian trying to be a shit poker.
Because it's not murder to abort a baby. If it is, 1/4 of American women are murderers. Or have murdered in their lives. Or will murder by the time they are 40.

FUCK YOU Trump has nothing to do with this. I have been telling people for years that these Supreme Court picks were why people should vote for Hillary or Gore. You guys said, "oh the GOP will never try to do ban abortion" and here we are.

And here you guys are continuing to lie. Trump has nothing to do with this. Are you that stupid? Are you saying if Gore would have got Bush's Supreme Court picks and Obama/Hillary got Trump's picks that we'd be dealing with this shit right now
What you are doing is lying for the lord. Fuck off you evil liar.

So state sanctioned murder is ok with you? You fucking liar. At least have the courage to admit this Supreme Court decision is just the first step. If you can't, go to hell.

If the Supreme Court isn't doing anything to women, why are women so mad?

Oh yea, they are murderers so probably they are stupid too. I forgot how you feel about women.

1652974396031.png

More insurrectionist talk from the Demafascist....and of course Xiden approves

If anyone does violence, they would be just like your shooter this weekend who murdered 10 black people.

Actually, those black people didn't do anything to him. The Supreme Court is doing something to women so they have a right to be mad.

But if women don't like what the Supreme Court is going to do, why did they vote for Trump?
The shooter last weekend was a liberal. So yes you loons are violent.

Because it's not murder to abort a baby. If it is, 1/4 of American women are murderers. Or have murdered in their lives. Or will murder by the time they are 40.

FUCK YOU Trump has nothing to do with this. I have been telling people for years that these Supreme Court picks were why people should vote for Hillary or Gore. You guys said, "oh the GOP will never try to do ban abortion" and here we are.

And here you guys are continuing to lie. Trump has nothing to do with this. Are you that stupid? Are you saying if Gore would have got Bush's Supreme Court picks and Obama/Hillary got Trump's picks that we'd be dealing with this shit right now
What you are doing is lying for the lord. Fuck off you evil liar.

So state sanctioned murder is ok with you? You fucking liar. At least have the courage to admit this Supreme Court decision is just the first step. If you can't, go to hell.
If the do away with roe vs wade, you can still kill your baby.

Then don't do away with roe vs wade.

Hey, I don't care. If women don't care, I don't care. It's up to them to either approve or not. I'm a dude. And I wouldn't abort a baby at this stage in my life. But I would have when I was younger. When it was safe and legal. The good old days. You know what we need to do here? MAGA

Then don't do away with roe vs wade.

Hey, I don't care. If women don't care, I don't care. It's up to them to either approve or not. I'm a dude. And I wouldn't abort a baby at this stage in my life. But I would have when I was younger. When it was safe and legal. The good old days. You know what we need to do here? MAGA
You are making this worse than it is sounds. This is a salve to a festering wound that is controversial. The worst that will happen is a woman may have to travel to another state. And it may mean a parent or parents will be in the loop about a situation. Progs are the ones who kept adding and adding more leeway to abortions. This is your/their fault. Civilizations have a right to survive. Especially ones better than others. Even with all the warts. For some reason we have forgotten a lot of things. The god things with the bad things we always bring up from the past. We have more today. But it is fragile. And yet we have less.

You are making this worse than it is sounds. This is a salve to a festering wound that is controversial. The worst that will happen is a woman may have to travel to another state. And it may mean a parent or parents will be in the loop about a situation. Progs are the ones who kept adding and adding more leeway to abortions. This is your/their fault. Civilizations have a right to survive. Especially ones better than others. Even with all the warts. For some reason we have forgotten a lot of things. The god things with the bad things we always bring up from the past. We have more today. But it is fragile. And yet we have less.
Easy for someone with money and a car to say.

The people we least want having kids can't get to another state. But no biggy. Just more misery, poverty, crime, welfare and taxes.

Sixty-six percent say Roe v. Wade should not be completely struck down, and 59% would support Congress passing legislation to establish a nationwide right to abortion, including 81% of Democrats, 65% of independents and 30% of Republicans, the survey finds.

If Republicans win in November, elections are rigged.

30% of Republicans are pro choice Republicans. That makes this decision by the court not very supreme. It's like Iran. The citizens are very liberal but the Moolah's run the country. Same here in America.

Forum List

Back