ABC, Trump Leads Clinton by 1 Point in New Poll

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
This is Great New
danse_061.gif
46 % Trump , 45 % Crooked Hillary...Keep it on going Boy.
danse5yi-1d94a.gif

Trump Leads Clinton by 1 Point in New Poll as Enthusiasm Declines

I don't believe mainstream media's polls. I do believe the polls that have been taken independent of MSM. There polls state that Trump is at over 70%, Hillary is at 19% and the rest is divided by the other two candidates or undecided. Trump is winning this by a landslide and has been for some time.

Hillary Clinton is the most un-electable candidate in US History. The only way she can win an election is to rig it.

I don't believe mainstream media's polls. I do believe the polls that have been taken independent of MSM. There polls state that Trump is at over 70%, Hillary is at 19% and the rest is divided by the other two candidates or undecided. Trump is winning this by a landslide and has been for some time.

Hillary Clinton is the most un-electable candidate in US History. The only way she can win an election is to rig it.

This one has her at 8%. Even that would be more believable than her being 1 point difference from Trump. The American people are not stupid. The MSM should be boycotted until they come to their senses (if they have any) and admit they have been involved in the biggest poll rigging scam in US History.

It is CNN who talk about this new ABC Poll :46 % Trump 45 % Hillary; and they did it in very sadly way.

This one has her at 8%. Even that would be more believable than her being 1 point difference from Trump. The American people are not stupid. The MSM should be boycotted until they come to their senses (if they have any) and admit they have been involved in the biggest poll rigging scam in US History.

Here's another story about it:

https://steemit.com/politics/@wakeupnd/abc-news-live-poll-trump-70-hillary-8

Over 145k votes. Hillary is in last place with 8%.
This seems like a more realist poll when you look at how many people are in attendance at these rallies.

http://abcnewsgo.co/2016/08/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/

I checked the link and ABC News go.co has removed the page. Am I surprised? No.

Good the race is tightening. Which means we are that much closer to no one getting 270 and dumping both of them

Whatever the poll is for real i hope that it is Trump the winner on November 8 and we could say and think that the no good CNN ( the only American tv chaine in France ) pro Hillary will have do everything they can to make sure that Hillary is the one who as the key to the white house.
But that bullshit peoples are not blind they know and remember about Benghazi, the e-mails, etc ... + no one with a little bit of QI don't want more of Obama ostrich politique.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back