The US has open borders...

They're letting anybody in, no matter the who the fuck they are… Fact

More migrants from around the world making way to US border
This is good for consumers corporations employees shareholders and the governments who collect taxes when a low paid Mexican driver brings goods into the united States. We can't let borders restrict free trade. This will just cost consumers.

Even better would be driverless semis

If Mexicans will drive trucks for less why should we protect overpaid workers? It's consumers employees shareholders and ceo's who are punished by forcing us to hire Americans.

Do we insist Americans pick our fruit? So let them drive a truck.

With all the winning we're going to need them. They work cheap and just do the jobs Americans won't do
...and more progressive voters
Corporations now run the country. Don't expect them to bring wages up. Flooding the market with illegals is all part of the plan. But that's good for me because I'm an investor. I invest in companies. If they do good I do good. Fuck American labor.

This is good for consumers corporations employees shareholders and the governments who collect taxes when a low paid Mexican driver brings goods into the united States. We can't let borders restrict free trade. This will just cost consumers.

Laughable, at best.

Laughable, at best.
Why?

With all the winning we're going to need them. They work cheap and just do the jobs Americans won't do
Corporations now run the country. Don't expect them to bring wages up. Flooding the market with illegals is all part of the plan. But that's good for me because I'm an investor. I invest in companies. If they do good I do good. Fuck American labor.
Admitting being an America hating scum bag.

Admitting being an America hating scum bag.

I don't hate America or Americans. I just worship my investments the same way Republicans care more about their international corporations than they do American workers. Open the flood gates! It'll be good for business.

Make it legal to kill illegal immigrants and we'll start a new sport. Thousands of patriotic americans will go to the border to show their patriotism and try to beat the record. one point for each illegal, 4 points for each 'family unit'.

Most points get's a golden trophy. Problem solved.

If that doesn't work, minefields are pretty cheap.

Forum List

Back