ABC Panel Erupts Into Chaos After Chris Christie Dismantles the Credibility of Jan. 6 Committee

BFD.

You asswipes terrorized American families ALL SUMMER LONG.

Apparently you can dish it out but you squeal like Stalinist pigs when you have to take it.
Your boy attempted a coup & even failed at that, shit eater.

Yeah just like all these criminal's who were on their way to college in their most innocent looking picture's released or hey they just left Church, and ohhhhhhh their kind innocent looks (Obama's supposed son you know), otherwise until we got to see their criminal gang related pictures, and their videos that were later released with them wearing hoodies in 90° heat, being slim shadie, resisting police, robbing store clerk's etc.

Oh and how about these criminal's released by these judges, because you know, HEY America is just a racist bully nation right (?) and so many criminal's are just locked up because of the system being corrupt and unfair, ohhh wait they went back out onto the streets to re-offend or worse killed poor innocent people ? Yes they have........... It's all out there for any one with an ounce of brain to study and know the fact's about . So get real dude. The 2020 love fest was a witches brew stirred up from a bunch of political devil's with devilish motives by way of a crisis taking place. Each criminal act committed can go to trial, but nooooooooo they're all innocent until PROVEN Guilty in a court of law right (?) but sadly enough the judge's have since been broken, and they are now just political pawns being used by their new master's of mob mentality influence.
And your idiot screed has what to do with Trump's coup attempt?

Enough? To do what? Force everyone OUT of the Capitol and hold it? With how many men? And how would they get rid of HUNDREDS of other protesters? And defend the SUBTERRANEAN or Rooftop access to the Capitol?

The Black Panthers marched armed on Government bldgs ALL over the nation? Blocked access to Capitol Bldg in several states. Temporarily, recently, they occupied State lands at Stone Mtn with a 100 or more HEAVILY armed men. Were you afraid for Democracy then?

NO GUNS CAME INTO PLAY on Jan 6th. Except the one that killed Ashley Babbitt. The rest of this is NARRATIVE and "loose talk". Best evidence I've seen is a surveillance shot of a motel luggage cart with a couple long guns in cases.

THE REAL ATTEMPTED insurrection was the Russia Hoax. THAT WAS DEEPLY planned and coordinated and SUPPORTED BY FEDERAL AGENTS with an ARMY of weapons and training and political allegiances.
No idea what the details of their plans might have been, or how effective they would have been, other than they admitted to having a stockpile of weapons close by, and a plan to deliver them with the intention of occupying the capitol for a month. They called it their "Quick Reaction Force"

I completely understand why you need to believe that given the incredibly damning evidence against Trump the hearings have revealed.
What damning evidence?

Just like Kavanaugh, the star witness is a wholesale liar.

Your mudslinging days are over, pal.

You're gonna keep that crap inside your own house from now on.

Or suffer the consequences. In real time, in public.

America is tired of your bullshit.

Your boy attempted a coup & even failed at that, shit eater.
Ignoring all Democrat coups since 2016 debunks any accusations that you can muster against Trump. Shows your weak partisan politics, but you don't care because you have an agenda.

No idea what the details of their plans might have been, or how effective they would have been, other than they admitted to having a stockpile of weapons close by, and a plan to deliver them with the intention of occupying the capitol for a month. They called it their "Quick Reaction Force"
they admitted to having a stockpile of weapons close by

They did? Where does it say that in your link? Cut and paste please.

I'm sure you've never "fought like hell" for positions you take VIOLENTLY and yet you're hung up on WHAT the fighting was SUPPOSED to entail. I'm assuming you "fight like hell" peacefully. Hope I'm right. It's a difference IN ASSUMPTIONS when you REALLY DO NOT KNOW. I give YOU the benefit of the doubt since "fight like hell" isn't an actual enticement to violence.

You have several hundred CANDIDATES for House and Senate -- ALL fighting like hell and LYING their squirmy asses off for the past 90 days on the campaign trails. It's POLITICS kiddo. That's the way it rolls lately.

And here WE ARE -- all "fighting like hell" on a message board and YET no one dies.

Because there's NO 'call for violence". Not like the calls for violent confrontations from the likes of Schumer or Waters for instance.
Like Hell.

You are,

Have another shit sandwich.

lol

I can tolerate the hors d'ouevres.

You however, are gonna eat the whole fucking cow in 19 days.

And then after that they're going to be chasing your bovine ass all over the corral

Enjoy

Trump was ranting to his private militia the proud boys & oath keepers, some who were armed & who your ass buddy Trump wanted to be allowed to enter the Capital.
No one was armed, douched bag.

Forum List

Back