ABC now telling people they should wear masks inside their homes

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
ABC was Busting on the Pres for taking off his mask (so he can breath and get that Oxygen to his blood stream), as he was standing alone on his balcony. Perhaps the only way that can win an election and avoid the pending charges for abuse of power and treason would be if they got everyone brain damaged through the lack of oxygen and real news.
Next they'll be arresting you for not suffocating yourself at home by wearing your mask 24/7.
ABC reminded Me of GOMER-

ABC was Busting on the Pres for taking off his mask (so he can breath and get that Oxygen to his blood stream), as he was standing alone on his balcony. Perhaps the only way that can win an election and avoid the pending charges for abuse of power and treason would be if they got everyone brain damaged through the lack of oxygen and real news.
Next they'll be arresting you for not suffocating yourself at home by wearing your mask 24/7.
ABC reminded Me of GOMER-

Yah it was quite interesting as I read yesterday that the World Health Organization estimated that 10 per cent of the worlds population has contacted Covid...If they are correct in their numbers that would mean conservatively that 750 million people worldwide had contacted it...I find that interesting as the supposed death count worldwide is just over 1 million giving us a death ratio of 1 out of every 750 people that is just over one tenth of one percent if my math is correct... Hardly the scary crazy pandemic they are making it out to be and by busting on the pres as you say the scaremongers are herding the sheeple(people) in this direction and that direction like a flock of birds.... The press should be ashamed of how they are frightening and scaring people into submission but if they can take down the leader who stands up to them then the rest will quietly follow their dictates or so they feel..... Interesting times maybe next they will comment on him using the washroom and infecting that next or what he is flushing down the toilet is also spreading it far and wide...Humourous and sad at the same time...

Someone needs to make a list of all the Politicians and broadcast execs and corp execs who belong to those guilds and groups that believe we need to thin out our population by billions of people.
I remember some were affraid of Social Security being depleted & ruined by baby boomers retiring and the less in numbers genex and other generations not being able to support them especially as they live longer.
This could explain actions of people like
Gov Cuomo that placed seniors in super spreader situations and death traps, either he's extremely stupid and incompetent or he's completing a mission order that's pure evil. We already know he's not stupid nor that incompetent, so that leaves one conclusion that needs further investigation.
Then we have DeBlasio and that NY official forcing super spreader commutes in the subway and in crowds, and Pelosi in Cali instigating super spreader congregation and China Town gathering.
Top it off with getting Al Sharpton to put the black Community at risk by protest gathering and you have puppet masters making sure the virus spread early during the unsuspected period and during stay home orders to ruin the benefits of stomping out the virus.

ABC went out with the rabbit ears antenna. As did the other communist, state-owned networks. I didn't even know they still existed. I suppose their audience is prison inmates and 3rd generation democrat trailer trash, both with rabbit ears.

Forum List

Back