ABC excludes Obama's criticism of 'open borders' from televised portion of interview

Show me the law that states that media must be honest.....Honesty is not what the media or news outlets from the right support why should those on the left do the same? Hell, you support one of the biggest liars in the US Donald Trump.
It definitely exposes yet another media outlet massaging the news to shape or align with an agenda; which, in this case, brings ABC News’ credibility into question. How many times do we see people on these boards running the same scrutiny and questioning on Fox News or Gateway Pundit while insinuating that the likes of ABC, CNN, MSNBC, or CBS are more credible?

It definitely exposes yet another media outlet massaging the news to shape or align with an agenda; which, in this case, brings ABC News’ credibility into question. How many times do we see people on these boards running the same scrutiny and questioning on Fox News or Gateway Pundit while insinuating that the likes of ABC, CNN, MSNBC, or CBS are more credible?
I couldn't care what others say and do I am concerned with number one, myself. Market research and market manipulation is as old as my dead auntie who was born in the 1930's, it not only involves research on what a consumer wants and needs but it also develops a plan to market products in a fashion which compels a consumer to make a purchase, news outlets are no different.

He is NOT a Russian spy he is a Russian ass kisser because he wants to do business in Russia.
really ?? sooo when Trump stopped the Russian pipeline and sent military arms to the Ukraine was kissing Russias ass but when Obama sent them blankets to defend against the Russians and Biden supporting Nordstream was what you call being tough on Russia ?

Media truthful? Not at all. When Trumps called the media "the enemy of the American People" and then they omit a vital and key assessment of Americas sovereignty, how can we argue against the characterisation? The baseline for media has to be honest reporting.

Even when a former president tells it straight they don't want to hear it. They want power for a handful of people at the expense of the U.S a a nation. It will spell doom for the entire free world, but they don't care as they think they will be safe and sound in the arms of the Communists.

They will quickly learn how little value their own wealth has at this point.

ABC News left out a remark from former President Barack Obama describing "open borders" as "unsustainable" from the televised portion of his interview on ABC's "Good Morning America."

"Immigration is tough. It always has been because, on the one hand, I think we are naturally a people that wants to help others. And we see tragedy and hardship and families that are desperately trying to get here so that their kids are safe, and they're in some cases fleeing violence or catastrophe," Obama told co-host Robin Roberts in the excluded portion on Tuesday.

"At the same time, we're a nation state. We have borders. The idea that we can just have open borders is something that ... as a practical matter, is unsustainable," he added.

Fox News Channel's Jacqui Heinrich noted the omission on Tuesday for a segment on "Special Report" with Bret Baier.
I can't believe the meat puppet faggot said anything factual.

Forum List

Back