ABC excludes Obama's criticism of 'open borders' from televised portion of interview

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Media truthful? Not at all. When Trumps called the media "the enemy of the American People" and then they omit a vital and key assessment of Americas sovereignty, how can we argue against the characterisation? The baseline for media has to be honest reporting.

Even when a former president tells it straight they don't want to hear it. They want power for a handful of people at the expense of the U.S a a nation. It will spell doom for the entire free world, but they don't care as they think they will be safe and sound in the arms of the Communists.

They will quickly learn how little value their own wealth has at this point.

ABC News left out a remark from former President Barack Obama describing "open borders" as "unsustainable" from the televised portion of his interview on ABC's "Good Morning America."

"Immigration is tough. It always has been because, on the one hand, I think we are naturally a people that wants to help others. And we see tragedy and hardship and families that are desperately trying to get here so that their kids are safe, and they're in some cases fleeing violence or catastrophe," Obama told co-host Robin Roberts in the excluded portion on Tuesday.

"At the same time, we're a nation state. We have borders. The idea that we can just have open borders is something that ... as a practical matter, is unsustainable," he added.

Fox News Channel's Jacqui Heinrich noted the omission on Tuesday for a segment on "Special Report" with Bret Baier.

If you don't like it don't watch it.

It's not that we don't want to know how much of a fuckup your President is. We already know that.

We want you to know how much of a fuckup your President is. And how are you going to know that if they aren't telling you? Go to USMB for the latest news on how badly your President is fucking up?

You never believes us, which leads me to believe that you just don't want to know.

What does watching or not have to do with the medias loyalty or lackthereof to truth and honest reporting?
Show me the law that states that media must be honest.....Honesty is not what the media or news outlets from the right support why should those on the left do the same? Hell, you support one of the biggest liars in the US Donald Trump.

It's not that we don't want to know how much of a fuckup your President is. We already know that.

We want you to know how much of a fuckup your President is. And how are you going to know that if they aren't telling you? Go to USMB for the latest news on how badly your President is fucking up?

You never believes us, which leads me to believe that you just don't want to know.
We all have the same president and you support him by letting him stay in office. As far as Biden he is a bad president but so has the last ten presidents. It's not that I don't want to know I already know and I know there is not a damn thing I can do about it so I don't worry about it.

Better yet. They don’t care.

Show me the law that states that media must be honest.....Honesty is not what the media or news outlets from the right support why should those on the left do the same? Hell, you support one of the biggest liars in the US Donald Trump.

I support Trumps policies and willingness to fight so many who have ruined Americas once envious global Sole Super Power status. I've said numerous times, "none of us need to invite him over for dinner or to Emcee their wedding".

He is what he is after decades of fighting in the trenches in NY real estate, but, in terms of policies and bullheadedness, he is what is needed in these global precarious times where so many willingly selling out their national security and economic sovereignty.

Consider how the wold today acts towards Americas enemies compared to the last 30 year. That drastic shift alone has made Trumps presidency well worth it. There has been decades of silence from the lemmings as they lapped up their donors desires. Wall Street and Big Tech celebrated, becaue they are inherently narrow minded, often cowardly imbeciles beyond their small sphere of activity.

Last edited:
I support Trumps policies and willingness to fight so many who have ruined Americas once envious global Sole Super Power status. I've said numerous times, "none of us need to invite him over for dinner or to Emcee their wedding".

He is what he is after decades of fighting in the trenches in NY real estate, but, in terms of policies and bullheadedneess, he is what is needed in these global precarious times where so many willingly selling out their national security and economic sovereignty.

Consider how the wold today acts towards Americas enemies compared to the last 30 year. That drastic shift alone has made Trumps presidency well worth it. There has been decades of silence from the lemmings as they lapped up their donors desires. Wall Street and Big Tech celebrated, becaue they are inherently narrow minded, often cowardly imbeciles beyond their small sphere of activity.
Trump is a liar and you support a liar plain and simple while I support zero of them that is the difference. Your support allows the malfeasance that is allowed in society today.

It was never this one sided and any honest person knows this. There is a reason why so few take the press seriously anymore this is great example of it.
Sorry, but after a decade in the TV/Radio and film business I know personally that what you claim is not the truth, it has always been the propaganda outlets that they were designed to be.

Sorry, but after a decade in the TV/Radio and film business I know personally that what you claim is not the truth, it has always been the propaganda outlets that they were designed to be.

Direct me to a politician who doesn't lie. If you can find one, I will gladly sell you the bridge I own.

New Topics

Forum List

Back