Obama's speech at groundbreaking ceremony

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
I'd highly encourage everyone to have a look. IMO he is correct on so many levels.
Please no comments until you've watched at least some.

The 44th president said that future Obama Presidential Center in Chicago "will aim to strengthen ideals that are vulnerable in a bitter modern U.S. political environment and address global economic, social, technological and environmental issues that major institutions have failed to address. In the breach, a culture of cynicism and mistrust can grow. We start seeing more division and increasingly bitter conflict. A politics that feeds anger and resentment towards those who are not like us and starts turning away from democratic principles in favor of tribalism and might makes right."​

Start 23:45 in ...
OR for those interested in only in the comments pertinent to my post, start 37 minutes in. That way it's less than 5 minutes.

I'd highly encourage everyone to have a look. IMO he is correct on so many levels.

The 44th president said that future Obama Presidential Center in Chicago "will aim to strengthen ideals that are vulnerable in a bitter modern U.S. political environment and address global economic, social, technological and environmental issues that major institutions have failed to address. In the breach, a culture of cynicism and mistrust can grow. We start seeing more division and increasingly bitter conflict. A politics that feeds anger and resentment towards those who are not like us and starts turning away from democratic principles in favor of tribalism and might makes right."​

OR for those interested in only in the comments pertinent to my post, start 37 minutes in. That way it's less than 5 minutes.

I see the Obama cult is alive and well...lol

Hard to take Obama seriously on this topic

Stop building Presidential Libraries. Build homeless shelters with the money and convert the existing ones to homeless shelters. That would be far better use of taxpayer dollars.

No presidential library EVER has been taxpayer funded. They are funded by private donations.
Hey Loon, wonder where Trumpy Bear's will be built since he thinks he's still POTUS -
How about Puerto Rico - Maybe he can build it out of paper towels? :lol:

This from the guy whom built his political career and POTUS upon tribalism, divisiveness, and setting ethnics and races upon each other.

I'd suggest reading his first two books to get a better view of his version of "Mein Kampf".

Forum List

Back