Abbott Should Bus Willing Illegals to Martha's Vineyard!

Bus them to every lily white Progressive dominated area in the nation in deep blue states. And to Hollywood also.

He would have to fly them in as busses can't get there.
Good idea though.
Westchester Airport in NY was good enough for Biden, so Martha's Vinyard Airport should suffice.

They have to be vaxxed in order to fly.

I doubt the citizens of MV will allow the illegals on the ferry.

They have to be vaxxed in order to fly.

I doubt the citizens of MV will allow the illegals on the ferry.
The very definition of "vaccines" has been altered to fit within this new faltering paradigm of mass ignorant stupidity. It is ironic that these zombies are referred to as "woke", all the while anyone AWAKE can clearly see the utter folly of these subverted mindless zombies.
The TV and the internet would have us all believe that these MORONS are the majority, but I don't think that is anywhere close to the truth!

It’s Abbots problem because Texas borders with Mexico. New York does not.

And so while Democrats open the border it's the Republicans problem. Yes, you never take personal responsibility. It's the big attraction for the losers you attract to the Democrat party. And nothing for you ever works in reverse. Democrats aren't responsible for shit. Now what anyone else does, and not what you do. You're just a hateful piece of shit.

Abbott made it's your problem, Cowboy. Just a little. Welcome to life ....

It’s Abbots problem because Texas borders with Mexico. New York does not.

The one good thing is ass hats like you give Trump supporters the moral justification to just fight back and stick it in your smug, racist little face

Forum List

Back