Abbas approved Gaza chaos plan

...So the Pals need to take it back...

tumblr_n8b7x9yJxT1ree7dro1_400.gif

The Pals would phukk-up a two-camel Arab funeral, and couldn't find their asses in a well-lit room surrounded by mirrors...

Take it back? Yer a funny wee little boggit, aint'cha?

Please try... it will accelerate the Reconquista of Eretz Yisrael by a hundred-fold.

You had your chance, and you blew it, time and again, in war, and at the negotiating table.

Too late now.

You should have stood your ground, rather than producing The Great Arab Skeddadle of 1948.

"He who pees his pants, then runs away, lives to regret it, for many a day."

Last edited:
did you think that fatah was going to appreciate the election of the terrorists of hamas in gaza?

lol

oh... and what's not "right" in gaza are the terrorists.

just saying.

I have been "just saying" the Pals need a new leader , Abbas is not doing his job and Fatah isn't either.

you were saying fatah needs a new leader.

who would that be? someone who wants to make a deal or someone who doesn't?

Someone who would have a problem with what Israel is doing in the West Bank, building settlements as they bulldoze Pals homes down. Israel is so crooked, makes me sick.

Israel won the war in 1967 the land is theirs to build on as they wish.

So the Pals need to take it back , got ya. Iran needs to give more weapons to them so they can compete with Israel. So it sounds like you have no problem with the Pals taking it back by force, so no more complaining, as Israel is not going to give it back.

jew-haters are so amusing.... lunacy as old as time.

this is why we know when we scratch an israel hater, we get a jew-hater:

Report on Global Anti-Semitism

and your terrorists couldn't win when they had 7 countries fighting israel.

now go and cry.

I have been "just saying" the Pals need a new leader , Abbas is not doing his job and Fatah isn't either.

Someone who would have a problem with what Israel is doing in the West Bank, building settlements as they bulldoze Pals homes down. Israel is so crooked, makes me sick.

So the Pals need to take it back , got ya. Iran needs to give more weapons to them so they can compete with Israel. So it sounds like you have no problem with the Pals taking it back by force, so no more complaining, as Israel is not going to give it back.

now go and cry.

Yes Jews have a problem and have since the beginning of time, they cause their own anti Semitism. Quit blaming the person who does not agree with their actions. Read Maurice Samuel, You Gentiles and you can get an idea of how they feel about us gentiles.

did you think that fatah was going to appreciate the election of the terrorists of hamas in gaza?

lol

just saying.

I would say the same thing about 'Palestine', but there is no such country.

now go and cry.

Yes Jews have a problem and have since the beginning of time, they cause their own anti Semitism. Quit blaming the person who does not agree with their actions. Read Maurice Samuel, You Gentiles and you can get an idea of how they feel about us gentiles.

You are a sick piece of trash who justifies anti Semitism. It's people like you who cause it, not Jews

lol

just saying.

They tried in 1973. The Palis are never going to get anything unless they decide to surrender to Israel.
The more violence they commit, the deeper the hole that they are in gets.

now go and cry.

the problem is not caused by jews any more than black people make racists hate them

you are an ignorant hate-filled loser.

you are the problem.

now run along.

lol

just saying.

Have you bothered to read the relevant treaties and Geneva conventions yet, and not just the instructions passed by the imams. If you did you would see that Israel is perfectly legal in building on Jewish owned land and demolishing structures that are used for terrorist purposes.
Could you quote the passages that say that?

To much trouble for you to read the Geneva conventions that show it in full ?

lol

just saying.

Then the US needs to bomb Iran until it stops giving out weapons and closes down its nuclear processing plants. Then when Israel flattens gaza and the west bank there will be no more complaints from you about Israel defending itself from attacks coming from hamas, fatah and Iran.
But remember that Jerusalem was never the arab muslims in the first place so they can pack their bags and go.

Have you bothered to read the relevant treaties and Geneva conventions yet, and not just the instructions passed by the imams. If you did you would see that Israel is perfectly legal in building on Jewish owned land and demolishing structures that are used for terrorist purposes.

You made the claim now you are ducking out.

Nope I have told you were the details are so you can go and read them at your leisure, it is not a simple case of cherry picking one small part as the whole is taken into consideration. You need to read and understand complex passages and chapters and not just individual terms

Nope I have told you were the details are so you can go and read them at your leisure, it is not a simple case of cherry picking one small part as the whole is taken into consideration. You need to read and understand complex passages and chapters and not just individual terms
OK but I didn't see where it said what you said.

Probably because it is not in there.

You must be a fast reader as it took me a week to read all the Geneva conventions and their additions. Or are you reading the islamonazi verion that only gives those parts that are helpful to muslims. So here you go

The use of house demolition under international law is today governed by the Fourth Geneva Convention, enacted in 1949, which protects non-combatants in occupied territories. Article 53 provides that "Any destruction by the Occupying Power of real or personal property belonging individually or collectively to private persons ... is prohibited, except where such destruction is rendered absolutely necessary by military operations

Last edited:

You must be a fast reader as it took me a week to read all the Geneva conventions and their additions. Or are you reading the islamonazi verion that only gives those parts that are helpful to muslims
I already read it. I didn't see where it said what you said.

Why are you ducking the question?

now go and cry.

You are a sick piece of trash who justifies anti Semitism. It's people like you who cause it, not Jews

I love how you Zionist have filthy mouths and call people names. You worship your Jews and Israel actions, I will not.

You must be a fast reader as it took me a week to read all the Geneva conventions and their additions. Or are you reading the islamonazi verion that only gives those parts that are helpful to muslims. So here you go

The use of house demolition under international law is today governed by the Fourth Geneva Convention, enacted in 1949, which protects non-combatants in occupied territories. Article 53 provides that "Any destruction by the Occupying Power of real or personal property belonging individually or collectively to private persons ... is prohibited, except where such destruction is rendered absolutely necessary by military operations
And everything is absolutely necessary by military operations to the fuckers in Israel.

You must be a fast reader as it took me a week to read all the Geneva conventions and their additions. Or are you reading the islamonazi verion that only gives those parts that are helpful to muslims
I already read it. I didn't see where it said what you said.

Why are you ducking the question?

Try again as Article 53 provides that "Any destruction by the Occupying Power of real or personal property belonging individually or collectively to private persons ... is prohibited, except where such destruction is rendered absolutely necessary by military operations

And everything is absolutely necessary by military operations to the fuckers in Israel.

Typical foul mouthed outburst by an islamonazi when shown the reality that puts the muslims as the bad guys

Typical foul mouthed outburst by an islamonazi when shown the reality that puts the muslims as the bad guys
Indeed, where does it put all of those fuckers in Israel?:lol::lol::lol:

now go and cry.

I love how you Zionist have filthy mouths and call people names. You worship your Jews and Israel actions, I will not.

Keep spewing you new hating trash.

Now quiet, freak.

Forum List

Back